“因为我没能停下来去看望死神…”
"Because I could not stop for Death..."
”死神便停下来探望我”
"He kindly stopped for me."
她不是在说我们
She wasn't talking about us.
我也不确定了
I'm not sure anymore.
有些时候
Some days...
我感觉死神就像坐在副驾驶座上
I feel it's like death's sitting in my passenger seat...
微笑
smiling.
我也看见他了
I see him, too.
在天花板上徘徊
Hovering near the ceiling.
太多了 太快了
Too many. Too soon.
那么 他的名字是什么
So... What was that name?
Martin
Martin.
Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin.
N95口罩
N95 masks
是用静电无纺布聚丙烯纤维制♥作♥的
are made from electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fibers.
用大白话解释一下 科学家(Bill Nye The Science Guy 美国著名科普节目)
Layman's terms, Bill Nye.
是这样 它们是很细小的纤维
Well, they're very small fibers
能过滤掉非常小的颗粒
that filter out very small particles
保护佩戴者远离病毒和细菌
and protect the wearer from viruses and bacteria.
这很好啊
Which is good.
是的 但我们发现的这些口罩老旧的涤纶材料做的
Yes, but these masks we found are plain old polyester.
它们看起来没问题 戴上可能也紧贴口鼻 但是 呃
They looked good, probably had a nice fit, but, uh,
它们的防护效果 跟在脸上挂一件 Grateful Dead乐队T恤
they're the medical equivalent of wearing a Grateful Dead T-shirt
是一样的
on your face.
那么 相比于真货 这些口罩总价值多少
Well, what would they cost to make, versus the real ones?
噢 非常便宜
Oh, a fraction.
所以有可能是永恒希望组织里的某个人买♥♥了假货
So maybe someone at Eternal Hope was buying the counterfeits
私吞了剩下的油水
and skimming the extra.
我会去联♥系♥下制♥造♥商查查看
I'll contact the manufacturer and find out.
什么情况
What the hell?
怎么了
What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
Sebastian 你知道该怎么做
Sebastian, you know what to do.
对 好的
Yeah. Okay.
让我进去 该死的
Let me in there, damn it!
这到底是怎么了
What the hell is going on here?
他把船锚升起来了
He's pulling up the anchor.
Gustin
Gustin.
他夺取了船的控制权
He's taken control of the ship.
他知道他在干什么吗
Well, does he even know what he's doing?
他的工作是操作货物起重机
He operates cargo cranes.
不知道他会不会开船
No idea if he can pilot a ship.
他是怎么一个人进去的
How'd he get in there alone?
他冲进来
He rushed in,
跟我们说发生事故了
told us there was an accident:
集装箱有松动 有人被困在下面了
container came loose, someone's pinned underneath.
我们冲了出去 然后他在我们身后锁上了门
We rushed out, and he locked the door behind us.
-他已经发疯了 -不 他以为这艘船被诅咒了
- He's gone crazy. - No. He thinks the ship is doomed.
他家人还在等着他回去
His family's waiting for him on land.
他只是想回家
He just wants out.
我怎样才能跟他谈谈
Is there any way I can talk to him?
我手♥机♥在那个桌子上
My phone's at the table.
好的 呃
Okay. Uh...
这是你的手♥机♥号♥吗
Is this your number?
-是的 -有什么方法能穿过
-Yes. -Is there any way through
或绕过这扇门吗
or around this door?
-我去和轮机手谈谈 -太好了 谢谢你
- I'll talk to the engineers. - Great. Thank you.
你船上载的板条箱装满了
That ship of yours was loaded
伪劣的N95口罩
with crates of counterfeit N95 masks,
导致了至少六个人的死亡
responsible for at least six deaths.
算上Cooke上尉的话就是七个人
Seven if you count Lieutenant Cooke.
那不可能
It's not possible.
我们的雇员不会伤害人命
None of our employees would put people's lives at risk.
这些口罩的费用与真货相比非常便宜
These masks cost a fraction of the real thing.
有人靠这个赚钱
Someone made money.
为我们工作的人们
The people who work for us
是为了改变世界 不是为了赚钱
are trying to make a difference, not money.
你跟我一样清楚 有些时候
Well... you know as well as I do that sometimes
初心不一定会保持不变的
good intentions break down.
那么 有谁提了涨工资
So, who asked for a raise
但没有被满足吗
and didn't get it?
或者抱怨不公平
Or complained about unfairness?
有谁因为一些不公正而威胁辞职
Who threatened to quit over some injustice,
-但最终没辞的 -我告诉你
- but then didn't? - I'm telling you,
我的员工不是那样的人
our people aren't like that.
而我要告诉你有证据表明不是那样
And I'm telling you the evidence says otherwise.
你的船遇上了大♥麻♥烦
Your ship is in trouble.
船上有生病的人
There are sick people on board.
我的探员也在船上 所以别再胡搅蛮缠了
My agents are on board. So stop messing around,
该配合我们的工作了
and start cooperating.
好吧 我认为这场谈话该结束了
Okay, I believe this conversation is over.
我们会咨♥询♥法律顾问
We're going to consult with legal counsel...
那个人是我
It was me.
-什么 -都是我的错
- What? - This is my fault.
Jason
Jason...
那些口罩 Cooke上尉之死
The masks, Lieutenant Cooke...
全都是我的责任
I'm responsible for all of it.
那样说不通
It doesn't work like that.
我知道你没在船上
I know you weren't on board that ship.
我知道你没有杀害Cooke上尉
I know you didn't kill Lieutenant Cooke.
话虽如此 呃 我们说够了
Still, uh, we're done here.
我这就联♥系♥律师
I'm calling counsel.
拜托 接电♥话♥吧
Come on, pick up the phone.
嗯
Um...
-拿起该死的电♥话♥
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
这种行为无法让你更快地与家人团聚
This isn't gonna get you home to your family faster.
我觉得这么做总比坐以待毙强一些
I figure I got a better chance this way than waiting to die.
是的 但也有可能你会驾船撞上油轮
Right. Or you could kill us all right now
害死我们所有人
by ramming us into an oil tanker.
昨晚又有四个人病了
Four more crew got sick last night.
你跟我一样不想继续呆在这里
You don't want to be here any more than I do.
不 我不想 但就算有奇迹发生
No. I don't. And even if by some miracle
你能开船回到岸边
you were able to steer this ship to land,
也没有港口会让我们下船的
there'd be no port that would let us disembark.
我只想回家而已
I just want to go home!
Gustin
Gustin.
你孩子叫什么名字
What's your kid's name?
Sophia
Sophia.
随我妈妈的名字
It was my mother's name.
是个美丽的名字
That's beautiful.
我希望大家都能回家
I want us all to get home.
我希望被隔离的那些人能得到帮助
I want those guys in quarantine to get help.
我想换衣服
I want to change my clothes.
而且我真的不想看你进监狱
And I really don't want to see you go to jail.
为了Sophia想想
For Sophia's sake.
我是肯定要进监狱的
I'm definitely going to jail.
不 不一定
No. Not yet.
火不是你放的
You didn't set that fire.
你没有杀掉那个海员
You didn't get the-the sailor killed.
对 虽然你现在表现得像个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you're acting like a jackass,
但如果你开门的话
but if you open that door,
我们不会计较这件事的
we'll write this one off.
开门让船长进去
Open the door for the captain.
把船停了 听到了吗 快点
Shut it down. All right, come on.
去休息一下吧
Go take a rest.
我们之后再好好聊聊 Gustin
We'll hash this out later, Gustin.
走吧 没关系的 没关系的
Yeah, it's all right. It's all right.
去吧 走吧
Come on. Go.
也不算是叛舰凯恩号♥(1954年的一部电影)吧 嗯
Not exactly The Caine Mutiny, huh?
呼
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表