或者治疗师上报的时候会含糊其辞
I looked at Amanda's session notes.
我看了Amanda治疗笔记
It's like they were written in code.
看起来是用密♥码♥写的
I'm saying, they are written in code.
我要说的就是这个 它们确实是用密♥码♥写的
Her way of protecting patient confidentiality.
这是她为病人保护秘密的方式
Or trying to hide her own secrets.
或者是掩藏自己秘密的方式
Yeah, but I did find something.
或许吧 但我确实有所发现
A digital shadow on her hard drive.
她硬盘驱动器上的一块数字阴影
Like, a deleted file?
比如 一个删除的文件吗
Deleted and encrypted.
删除并且加密了
But it was copied onto an external hard drive.
但文件被复♥制♥到了外置硬盘上
Mm. Well, we've been through her house and her office.
嗯 可是 我们找遍了她的家里和办公室
Didn't find anything.
没有什么发现
You know, Amanda did have
你知道吗 Amanda
a few personal things on her the night she died.
在遇害的那天晚上确实随身带了些私人物品
I'm gonna call Sebastian and see if he has anything.
我去给Sebastian打个电♥话♥看他有什么发现
I mean, who'd have thought that the foster care system
我是说 谁能想到寄养制度
was so... labyrinthine?
会这么的盘根错节呢
Well, me, for one.
呃 我能想象得到
Fostering and adopting my boys was a crucible.
代养和收养我的孩子们是一次严峻的考验
My God, you're right. I don't know...
天哪 你说得对 我不知道
I should have come to you first. You could have helped us,
我应该先来找你的 你能帮助我们
uh, strategize our next move.
呃 帮我们制定下一步的行动战略
Us?
我们
Yeah, me and Fiona.
是的 我和Fiona
When did you become an us?
你们什么时候成一对了
Oh, we're... no, we're not, we're not.
噢 我们 不 我们不是 我们不是
I... it's just... I don't know,
我 只是 我不知道
I just... feel for what she's going through, you know?
我只是同情她的遭遇 你懂吗
Oh, that's so sweet, Sebastian.
噢 你真是太好了 Sebastian
You know, the first thing she needs, though, is a job.
你知道吗 首先她需要的 是一份工作
Do you think Pride could hire her to work at the bar?
你认为Pride会雇她在酒吧干活吗
There's not much going on at the bar these days.
酒吧那边这些日子没什么生意
Other than the pantry.
除了食品贮藏室那边还有事情
Plus he's still carrying all his pre-COVID employees.
此外他还继续保留着疫情之前招的所有员工
Right.
是吗
But you keep thinking about it. I will, too.
但你要继续留意工作的事情 我也会的
For us.
为了我们
This is strange.
这真是奇怪
Who even carries a lucky rabbit's foot anymore?
这年头还有人会带着幸运兔脚吗
Except my Aunt Beatrice.
除了我婶婶Beatrice之外
Oh, would you look at that.
噢 你看看那是什么
The drive's fully encrypted.Patton's working on it now.
这个优盘是完全加密的 Patton正在处理
All he's been able to get so far is a filename: WBY.
他目前唯一的进展是拿到了一个文件名 WBY
She have a client with those initials?
她的委托人名字里有那种首字母的吗
Nope. Going back through her session notes,
没有 正在复查她的治疗笔记
searching for any mentions of WBY.
查查看有没有任何提到WBY的地方
Okay. So was she protecting her patients' privacy
好吧 那么她是保护病人的隐私
or stealing secrets?
还是在盗窃机密呢
Or... I don't know yet.
又或者 我说不准
It's fair to assume that it's the key to why she was murdered.
但可以认为这是解开她遇害原因的关键
Yeah.
是的
All right, well, keep at it,
好吧 继续调查
let me know if you need me.
如果需要我帮忙就告诉我
Okay.
好的
It's gonna be another late night.
又要加班到深夜了
We should order dinner.
我们该订晚餐了
What do you want?
你想吃什么
Oh, I don't know. Something new.
噢 我不知道 尝点新鲜的吧
There's got to be 50 menus here.
这至少有50种菜单
Yep. We've had them all 50 times each.
是的 这50种我们也都已经吃遍了
Special Agent Carter. It's your mother.
特别探员Carter 是你妈妈
Uh, tell her I don't have time right now, okay?
呃 告诉她我这会儿没时间 好吗
I'm trying to figure out dinner. No, I mean...
我正在想晚餐吃什么 不 我是说
Quentin Carter.
Quentin Carter
You will make time.
你必须挤出时间
Do you understand?
听清楚了吗
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Your father and I have made our mistakes
你父亲和我在养育我们自己孩子们的时候
raising our children.
犯下了一些错误
And I'm sure that the three of you
而我能确定你们三个
could come up with a comprehensive list. Mother...
能够对此列出一个详尽的清单 母亲...
However, proper etiquette and responsibility
但是 适当的礼仪和责任
would not be on that list, wouldn't you agree?
并不会出现在那个清单上 你说对吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Why are you dragging your feet with the FBI?
你为什么对联邦调查局那边磨磨蹭蹭的呢
Your sister thinks
你姐姐认为
it's your passive-aggressive way of sabotaging my nomination.
这是你用消极抵抗的方式妨害我的推荐
Angela could write a book about her opinions of me.
Angela对我的看法都够她写一本书的了
And yet still find the time to do her part for the family.
然而她还能挤出时间为家庭作出她的贡献
For the family? Or for you?
为家庭吗 还是为你
Quentin...
Quentin
it is not a good look avoiding an official interview.
逃避一个正式的谈话对你的形象没好处
It suggests that you have something to hide.
那通常暗示着你在隐瞒着什么事情
I am investigating a homicide. Yes.
我正在调查一起谋杀案 是的
And we are all busy doing important work.
我们都在做着重要的工作
It is no excuse.
这不是个借口
And what's worse is you have dragged Brennan
更糟糕的是受你的影响 Brennan
into type of this behavior as well.
也学会了这种行为
He's being deployed.
他被派出去执行任务了
He could have spared 30 minutes before he shipped out.
他完全可以在出航前挤出30分钟来
You told him not to.
你告诉他别那样做
And you know what's odd?
而且你知道奇怪的是什么吗
I suggest that you are hiding something
我暗示你在隐瞒什么事情
and you didn't deny it.
而你并没有否认
That's because you haven't given me the chance to.
那是因为还没给我这个机会
All right. Here's your chance.
好吧 现在给你这个机会
You ambush me in the middle of the night,
你半夜突然来访
you throw wild accusations,
对我有各种指责
you assume the worst of me without even taking a moment
你想当然地认为是我行为恶劣 却从来没有花一点时间
to understand where I'm coming from.
想想我这么做是出于什么样的原因
All right. Explain it to me.
好吧 跟我解释一下
Where are you coming from, Quentin?
你是出于什么样的原因呢 Quentin
You know what, it doesn't matter.
你知道吗 那并不重要
You're gonna believe the worst, anyway.
不管怎样 你还是会相信最坏的情况
And I still got work to do.
而我还有工作要做
Go.
去吧
Okay, so basically she needs a job and a place to live.
好的 所以大体上说她需要一份工作和住的地方
Then once she gets that whole thing set up,
然后等这些都安顿好了
then she can get a court date,but that could take months.
她才能上法庭 但这可能会花上几个月
Well, not if she has a good attorney.
但如果她有个好律师就用不着那么长时间
Someone who could get her case moved up.
需要有个能推动她案件进展的人
Would that be...
那会是
someone like you, maybe, and I...
像你这样的人 可能 而我
Look, I know that that's crazy
听着 我知道哪怕有这个想法
to even suggest because of how busy you are with the ACLU.
都是不理智的 因为你在美国公民自♥由♥联盟忙得很
Never too busy to help family, Sebastian.
再忙也有空帮助家人的 Sebastian
Really? Yeah, of course.
真的吗 是的 当然
But like you said, it doesn't matter
但如你所说 如果她没有工作
if she isn't employed and she doesn't have a real address.
和固定的住址那其他的就没意义
I can't help with that part.
这部分的忙我帮不了
But I can.
但我可以
Oh, I thought with the bar being closed...
噢 我以为在酒吧不开业的时候
It's true, I'm not serving drinks anymore,
确实不开业 我不再卖♥♥酒了
but I could use an extra pair of hands at the food pantry.
但在食品储藏室运营方面有个帮手也是好的
That would be amazing. Thank you. Thank you both.
那样就太好了 谢谢你 谢谢你们
This is... You guys,
这真是 你们两位
free computer advice for life.
我终身免费为你们解决各种电脑问题
Okay? I mean it.
好吗 我是认真的
I'm talking corrupted files, hard drive problems.
我可以接受损坏的文件 硬盘驱动器的问题
Whatever, you name it,I'm there day or night.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表