你知道 我们的同事都是训练有素的探员
You know, we work with trained investigators...
他们会注意到你穿着昨天的衣服
They're gonna notice you wearing yesterday's clothes.
哈哈
Ha, ha.
噢
Oh!
街道有个女人看到一辆面包车疾驰而去
Woman up the block saw a van race away,
但她记下了车侧面的名字
but she got the name off the side of the van.
希望在眼前基金 你认识她吗
Hope Now Foundation. You know her?
那是Sasha Broussard
That's Sasha Broussard.
她想杀了你
She tried to have you killed.
好几次了
Couple of times.
向我的酒吧投放燃♥烧♥弹♥是个大错误
Firebombing my bar was a big mistake.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-趴下 -噢
- Get down! - Oh!
Watkins 我有几个问题问你
Got some questions for you, Watkins,
关于城里发生的一起枪击案
about a shooting across town.
这些是摧毁Sasha房♥产的
These are the chemical signatures of the firebombs
燃♥烧♥弹♥的化学特征
that destroyed Sasha's properties.
他们有嫌疑犯 但不足以逮捕他
They have a suspect, but not enough to make an arrest.
这看起来像是想杀我和Sasha的人
This looks like the guy who tried to shoot me and Sasha.
我们知道是谁偷了"希望在眼前"的车
We know who stole the van from Hope Now.
-NCIS -Connor
- NCIS! - Connor!
我一直在调查Connor的母亲 Molly
I've been digging into Connor's mom, Molly.
她每个月都去看望Sasha
She went to visit Sasha every month.
她每次都带着Connor一起吗
She brought Connor with her every time?
没错 Sasha想告诉我的
Yeah. Sasha tried to tell me.
-她想告诉你什么 -她有个儿子
- She tried to tell you what? - She has a son.
我认为他可能也是我儿子
And I think he might be mine, too.
支援就位了 是时候逮捕Dalton Bonet了
Backup's here. Time to pick up Dalton Bonet.
来吧 你能站起来吗 你还好吗
Come on, can you stand? You good?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 Hannah
Hey. Hannah.
Hannah 快醒醒 嘿
Hannah, come back to me. Hey.
NCIS新奥尔良 第七季第13集
我们能确定
Okay, can we get a firm count, then,
伤亡人数吗
on how many casualties?
Khoury 嗨
Khoury. Hey.
嗨 Pride
Hey, Pride.
如果我们搞砸了你的计划 我很抱歉
Sorry if we ruined any of your plans.
我们得送你去医院
We should get you to a hospital.
只是有些擦伤
Just got some scrapes and bruises.
-可能有脑震荡 -我认为
- Maybe a concussion. - Well, I think
你的自尊心收到的打击才是最严重的
the ego's gonna be your biggest bruise.
很高兴你们都没事
Well, just glad you're both okay.
里面的人
Can't say the same
可就不一样了 这是一场大屠♥杀♥
for whoever is inside. We got a massacre.
新奥尔良消防局发现了六具尸体 可能更多
NOFD counts six bodies, could be more.
炸♥弹♥那边都查到什么了
What do we know about the bomb?
爆♥炸♥现场表明该炸♥弹♥是在储藏室爆♥炸♥的
Blast pattern suggests that the device exploded inside the storeroom.
Sebastian正在里面找它的碎片
Sebastian's in there now hunting for pieces of it.
Watkins有很多敌人 但不至于到这种程度
And Watkins had a lot of enemies, but this is next-level.
Sasha Broussard可不这么想
Not for Sasha Broussard.
即使是Sasha这种人而言 大屠♥杀♥是不是也有些过分了
Isn't mass murder a bit of an overreaction? Even for Sasha?
简而言之 并不
Short answer: no.
当Broussard家族的人开始行动时 他们清除整个董事会
When a Broussard makes a move,they clear the entire board.
是的 那我们得把这个和她联♥系♥起来
Yeah, then we need to connect this to her.
先从Dalton Bonet开始 Watkins的得力干将
Let's start with Dalton Bonet, Watkins' right-hand man,
也是火灾爆♥炸♥的嫌疑人
and also a suspect in those fire bombings.
他很有可能和Watkins一起被埋在了废墟里
Most likely, he's in that rubble alongside Watkins.
很有可能 问题是 还有谁
Most likely. Question is, who else?
Wade已经在路上了
Wade's on her way right now.
通过残肢断臂来确认身份
She's gonna have her hands full
肯定会让她忙一阵子的
matching body parts to get IDs.
怎么想起来跟我喝酒了
Why are we sharing this drink?
早些时候有消息
Got some news earlier
是
that...
意料之外的消息
was not expecting.
我指的是 我一辈子都想不到的那种消息
I mean, not in a hundred years.
你病了还是有什么事
You sick or something?
不
No, no.
事实是
Turns out...
我可能有个17岁的儿子
I might have a 17-year-old son.
是啊 这确实挺出乎预料的
Yeah, that would be unexpected.
他叫Connor Davenport
Name's Connor Davenport.
但他的本姓是Broussard
But his birth name is Broussard.
-Sasha的吗 -嗯哼
- Sasha? - Mm-hmm.
就是那个
The same woman
因为想杀你而进监狱的女人吗
who went to prison for trying to have you killed?
-是她 -你和Sasha
- Same woman. - So, you and Sasha...
就是这样
That's how it works.
-17岁 -是啊
- 17 years. - Yeah.
好吧 这时间够长的
Well, that's a long time.
她为什么现在告诉你呢
Why's she telling you now?
那个男孩自己发现的
The boy found out.
Connor 呃 跟老爸打招呼
Connor's, uh, "Hello, Dad"
是透过窗户扔进来的燃♥烧♥弹♥
was a Molotov cocktail through our window.
-是啊 当然会引起你的注意 -是的
- Yeah, gets your attention, for sure. - Yeah.
他这会在逃命呢
He's over his head, on the run.
因为我在追捕他
'Cause I'm coming after him.
但是我
But the part
无法摆脱
that I can't shake
自己该负责任的感觉
is this feeling that I'm responsible.
怎么 对一个你不认识的孩子负责吗
What, for a kid you didn't know?
不 对Sasha负责
No, for Sasha.
她本可能不会变成现在这样
She could have been someone else.
但我把她抛弃了
But I pushed her away.
让她回到Broussard家族
Back to the Broussards.
-她别无选择 -只能成为一个恶魔吗
- She had no other choice. - What, but to be a monster?
我是说 你确实很才华
I mean, you're talented,
但你对别人没有那么大的影响力
but you don't have that kind of power over people.
Sasha就是这样的人
Sasha is what she is.
我呢 Jimmy
What am I, Jimmy?
我一生
Spent my life
都在向世人证明
proving to the world
我比我
that I was better than my...
我们的父亲更好
than our father.
最后
And in the end...
Cassius:古罗马军事将领 他最出名的事迹就是刺杀凯撒
虽然我不想承认 但我更像Cassius
I'm more like Cassius than I want to admit.
你一点也不像我们的父亲
You are nothing like our father.
那人是保守秘密的达人
Man was the king of secrets.
教会了我如何在Sasha面前保守秘密
He taught me how to keep one about this thing with Sasha.
兄弟 这只是常识
That's just common sense, brother.
你和我们父亲不同的另一个原因是
The other thing that makes you different than our father...
你会处理这个烂摊子的
is you are gonna handle this mess.
你找到Connor了吗
You find Connor?
他扔掉了手♥机♥
Ditched his phone.
Patton也找不到他
Patton couldn't track him.
嗯 这太糟了
Mm. That's too bad.
但你会找到他的
But you'll find him.
是的
Yeah.
还有什么事 Dwayne
What else, Dwayne?
中城的一家酒吧发生了爆♥炸♥
There was a bombing at a bar, Mid-City.
Hannah还有Carter 当时也在
Hannah and Carter were there.
他们还好吗
They okay?
是的 基本没事 但真的很危险
Yeah, basically, but it was a close call.
他们当时在追捕嫌疑犯
They were picking up a suspect.
我认为Sasha先找到他了
I think Sasha got to him first.
我猜 这事你也会处理好的
Well, guess you'll deal with that, too.
还是不敢相信你和那个女人有个儿子
Still can't believe you share a son with that woman.
我是说 如果你仔细想想 这简直就是莎士比亚式的悲剧
I mean, it's Shakespearean,when you come to think about it.
我更希望它是一部喜剧
Well, I would have preferred it to be a comedy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表