They were the drug of choice long before you was born.
他们在大概30年前禁止了那些毒品
They banned 'em, like,30 years ago.
根据Amanda的毒检报告
According to Amanda's tox report,
在她死亡的时候 体内有甲喹酮的痕迹
she had traces of methaqualone in her system when she died.
可能他在Emily身上也用了同样的毒品
Probably the same drug he used on Emily, too.
是的 干的不错 P 继续深挖
Yeah. That's good work, P. Keep on digging.
这就去
I'm on it.
昨晚怎么样
How was last night?
Emily
Emily?
-抱歉 我只是 -你现在安全了
- Sorry. I just... - You're safe now.
我们安排了警员全天候值班
We've got officers posted 24/7.
身体上安全了 是的
Physically, yeah.
但在这里
But in here...
我没法入睡 要么入睡了就做梦
I can't stay asleep,and when I do, I dream.
心因性精神障碍
PTSS.
在你经历了那么多之后会这样也不奇怪
Wouldn't be surprising after everything you've been through.
当我醒着的时候 感觉也不好
When I'm awake,it's no better.
活生生的噩梦
A living nightmare.
呃 如果能让你觉得宽慰些的话
Well, if it's any consolation,
你的指挥官同意撤回旷工的指控
your CO agreed to drop any UA charges,
所以当你准备好之后你就能回去工作了
so you can go back to work when you're ready.
-那是好事 对吗 -我不确定我是否会准备好再次回去
- That's good, right? - I'm not sure I'll ever be ready.
你会的
You will.
我知道现在看起来很绝望
I know it feels hopeless right now.
需要很多时间和精力才能
It's gonna take a lot of time and energy
让人回到之前一半的状态 但你必须努力
to even feel halfway normal,but you got to try.
你必须展望一下未来 亲爱的
You got to look to your future, sweetheart.
或许当你告诉我他被判入狱了之后 我会试一试
Maybe I can give it a shot when you tell me he's behind bars.
我们在竭尽所能 Emily
We're doing everything we can, Emily.
实际上 我希望在有些事情上了解一下你的想法
Actually, I was hoping to get your thoughts on something.
我已经告诉你们所有事情了
I already told you everything.
不 不是关于那天晚上的 是关于Liam的朋友的
No, it's not about that night, it's about Liam's friends.
Jaxson Theo Angelo 他们关系很近 对吗
Jaxson, Theo, Angelo. They're tight, right?
Liam六个月前出现了 他们围着他转
Liam showed up six months ago and they flocked to him.
非常有雄性气场
Real alpha energy.
他们其中有谁展现过一些抵触吗
Any of 'em ever show any backbone?
对他的指挥表现出愤怒的
Bristle at his control?
我不明白
I don't understand.
为了能证明Liam有机会
In order to prove that Liam had the opportunity
杀掉Amanda 我们必须在他的不在场证明里找到漏洞
to kill Amanda, we have to poke a hole in his alibi.
查查Angelo吧
Look at Angelo.
我总觉得他不在乎Liam
I always got the sense he didn't care for Liam
也不在乎其他人
as much as the others.
很好
Good.
Coleman上士
Petty Officer Coleman.
哦 拜托 我和我孩子在一起呢
Oh, come on,I'm with my kid.
是吗 他看起来像个好孩子
Yeah, he looks like a good kid.
我已经跟另外一个人交代过了
I already talked to the other guy.
是的 你跟他说过你不想
Yeah, you told him you didn't want to
给任何人添堵
jam anyone up.
你到底知不知道Liam干了什么
Do you even know what Liam did?
他跟Emily Tascioni有一些误会
Some misunderstanding with Emily Tascioni.
海军罪案调查处不会调查误会的
NCIS doesn't investigate misunderstandings.
Liam将会被指控强♥暴♥和谋杀
Liam's gonna be charged with rape and murder.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我听说Emily还好
I heard Emily is okay.
Emily是还活着 好不好就另说了
Emily's alive. Okay is another matter.
为了掩盖他的强♥暴♥行为
Now, in order to cover up his rape,
Liam捅死了一名海军治疗师
Liam stabbed a Navy therapist
就在他和你们一起出去的那一晚
on the night that he was out with you.
你们无法确认 因为我...
You can't know that for sure because I...
我们很清楚
We do.
而且我们会证明的 而你会帮助我们
And we're gonna prove it. And you're gonna help.
-我交代了我知道的所有事情 -是的
- I told you everything I know.- Yeah.
你们去了俱乐部
You guys went out to the club,
Liam整晚都和你们在一起
Liam was with you all night long.
他开车送我们去 又带我们回来
He drove us there,he drove us back.
听着 我可以告诉你 撒谎会使你成为从犯
Look, I can tell you that lying makes you an accessory,
你会陷入大♥麻♥烦
that you could get into deep trouble.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我会更多地想想我的孩子
I would think more about my boy.
我想给他树一个什么样的榜样
What kind of example I want to set for him.
我想让他长大后成为什么样的人
What kind of man I want him to grow up to be.
我想帮助你 但我也没办法
I want to help you, but I can't.
他只需要30分钟的时间
All he needed was 30 minutes.
或许他出去抽了个烟
Maybe he went out to have a smoke,
去了很长时间的厕所
take a long bathroom trip.
在香槟酒房♥间有一场舞
A dance in the champagne room.
他离开了一段时间
He was gone for a while.
我以为Liam被禁止欣赏私人艳舞了
I thought Liam was banned from private dances.
我也是那么想的
That's what I thought, too.
什么事这么急 Sebastian
What was so urgent, Sebastian?
话说 如果Liam开车带人到了俱乐部
So, if Liam drove everyone to the club,
那他肯定也是开车到了咖啡馆
then he must have also driven to the coffee shop
去找Amanda 对吗
to find Amanda, right?
对
Right.
只有这样他才能在30分钟内完成犯罪过程
It's the only way he could have pulled it off in 30 minutes.
你认为Liam的车里沾上了
You're thinking Liam tracked some of Amanda's blood
Amanda的血吗
into his car?
-呃 当我们查车的时候 车已经被洗干净了 -对
- Well, when we checked the car,it had been wiped clean.- Right.
然后我开始想
Then I started thinking,
你在进了车里之后首先会做的
what are some of the first things you do
都是什么事呢
when you get in your car?
-发动汽车 -然后呢
- Turn the ignition. - After that.
-挂挡 -在那之前呢
- Put it in gear. - Before that.
Sebastian
Sebastian.
-系上安全带 -对
- Put on your seat belt. - Yeah.
我们发现了一个生物学样本与Amanda的DNA相符
We found a biological sample that matched Amanda's DNA.
在Liam的车里有Amanda的血迹吗
Amanda's blood inside Liam's car?
考虑到各种情况 这是最有可能的结论了
That is about as far from circumstantial as you can get.
是的
Yeah.
我以为 能以谋杀罪
I thought you'd be happier
把这个变♥态♥拿下 你会高兴些
about nailing this creep for murder.
不 是不错 我只是一直在想Emily
No, it's good, I just keep thinking about Emily.
她的正义也应该被伸张
She deserves closure.
你还想证明他的强♥奸♥罪
You want him on the rape charge, too.
我想让他承认自己的兽行
I want him to admit what he did.
证实她的经历 承担责任
Validate her experience,and accept responsibility.
这是个苛刻的要求 我们还是看看能做什么吧
That's a tall order. Let's see what we can do.
呃 又来了 这次又有什么事
Well, here we go again. What do you got this time?
Liam McCall 你因谋杀Amanda Gregson
Liam McCall, you're under arrest
被逮捕了
for the murder of Amanda Gregson.
你是在开玩笑吗
A-Are you kidding me?
你们抓错人了
You guys have got the wrong guy.
-是吗 -我是无辜的
- Yeah? - I'm innocent.
哦 也是时候了
Oh, well, it's about time.
我告诉你 只要我一离开这里
I'll have you know, as soon as I get out of here,
我就会起诉你们整个部门
I'm suing this whole department.
你 你不能把一个无辜的人拖到这里来
Y-You can't just drag innocent people down here
虚张声势迫使人认罪
and try to bluff your way to a confession.
你认为我们在虚张声势吗
You think we're bluffing?
你连能申请到搜查令的证据都差点拿不到
You barely had enough evidence for a search warrant,
更别说以谋杀把我定罪了
let alone convict me of murder.
什么事那么好笑
Something funny?
你这话说得可不像个无辜的人
You're not talking like an innocent man.
你这话说得像是个自以为能逃脱的有罪的人
You're talking like a guilty man who thinks he got away with it.
好吧
Okay.
这是你从南非购买♥♥
Here's a purchase order
甲喹酮的订单
from South Africa for methaqualone.
-甲什么 -Amanda Gregson的毒理分♥析♥
- Metha what? - Amanda Gregson's tox screen,
证明在她被谋杀的那晚
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表