实际上 从统计学的角度而言
48 to 59 minutes is the sweet spot
多数电♥话♥都是在48到59分钟之间
for getting your call picked up. Sebastian, please, I need you.
被接起来的 Sebastian 拜托 我需要你
Thank you for holding, this is Marty.
感谢你的耐心等待 我是Marty
Your call may be recorded for quality assurance.
你的来电会被录音以保证我们的服务质量
How may I help you? I'll pull the files.
有什么可以帮您的吗 我去找录像
Are you there? Ah, thank you.
你还在吗 谢谢
Hey, Marty. What's up?
嘿 Marty 你好吗
Um, my name's Sebastian.
我是Sebastian
Um, I really use your help.
我需要你的帮助
This is a recording of the parking lot
这是Gregson办公室外
outside of Gregson's office
停车场里的录像
two days before she bought the gun.
这是她买♥♥枪两天之前的视频
What happens next?
然后呢
Amanda and the other woman back off.
Amanda和另一位女性后退了
They leave camera view.
离开了摄像头范围
No wonder she felt threatened.
怪不得她觉得被威胁了
Any ID on these folks?
认得出这些人吗
Motorcycle was registered to a Lieutenant Bruce Archambeau.
摩托车被登记在了Bruce Archambeau中尉的名下
The woman is his wife, Laura.
这女人是他妻子 Laura
Also a Navy Lieutenant.
也是一位海军中尉
They were both in marriage counseling with Amanda.
他们在Amanda那里做婚姻咨♥询♥
Doesn't look like it's going very well.
看上去并不顺利
No.
没错
But it does look like a new motive for murder.
但可能给谋杀案提供了新的动机
I lost control.
我当时失控了
Smashed Amanda's windshield.
砸碎了Amanda的挡风玻璃
Not my best moment.
我觉得很丢人
He's got anger issues.
他有暴怒症
I offered to pay for the repair.
我提出了付维修的钱
She never replied.
但她没回应
I wrote a letter of apology. Nothing.
我写了一封道歉信 也没回应
She didn't have to send NCIS here.
她不必把NCIS叫来吧
Commander Gregson didn't send us. She's dead.
不是Gregson少校叫我们来的 她死了
How bad do these anger issues get?
你的暴怒症到什么程度了
Uh... I, uh, break things,
我会破坏物品
scream and yell.
大喊大叫
I don't hurt anybody. I just...
但我不会伤人 我只是…
You think my husband is responsible?
你觉得是我丈夫干的吗
We saw the video of the confrontation in the parking lot.
我们在看到了停车场里对峙的视频
Amanda was murdered a week later.
然后一周后 Amanda被谋杀了
Amanda was our therapist.
Amanda是我们的咨♥询♥师
Marriage counseling.
婚姻咨♥询♥
She wasn't supposed to play favorites. Bruce...
她不该选边的 Bruce
She wasn't supposed to talk to
她不该单独
either one of us alone.
跟我们中的一个谈话
Stop talking for a second.
冷静一下
And that made you angry? Yeah,
所以你生气了是吗 是的
it pissed me off, but I'm not gonna... I've known this man for 15 years.
我很生气 但不会… 我认识他15年了
He has plenty of flaws.
他有很多的问题
He breaks things.
打破东西之类的
But he doesn't hurt people. Ever.
但绝对不会伤害别人 从来不会
Appreciate that.
谢谢
But we're gonna have to know more.
但我们需要了解更多
Why were you speaking to Amanda alone?
你为什么会和Amanda单独谈话呢
'Cause she didn't like the way the sessions were going.
因为她不喜欢现在的进展
The fact that I have a legitimate point of view.
或许是因为我说得有道理
You're going to do this now?
你非得现在说这个吗
You said I was driving you out of the marriage.
你说我在婚姻里把你逼向绝路
Amanda said you were blame shifting.
Amanda说你是在推卸责任
Okay, please.
好了好了
Can we focus?
说重点行吗
Commander Gregson is dead.
Gregson少校死了
Where were you two nights ago?
两天前的晚上你在哪里
It was poker night.
是扑克之夜
He was on the base with me and three other couples.
他和我还有另外三对夫妻在营地里
I can give you their names and information.
我能给你他们的名字和信息
Yeah. That'd be great.
好的 那太好了
My phone's out in the back.
我手♥机♥在后院
Sure.
好的
Let's, uh... talk a little bit more about the parking lot.
我们...再说一下停车场发生的事情吧
Why were you meeting alone with Commander Gregson?
你为什么和Gregson少校单独见面呢
Because of your top-secret clearance?
是因为你保密条例的关系吗
We've been read-in. You can say.
我们备案过了 你说吧
Bruce thinks I'm withholding, but...
Bruce觉得我在瞒着他 但…
You can't discuss your work with him.
你不能跟他讨论你的工作内容
What were you working on?
所以你的工作是什么
Tactical long-range drones.
长距离飞行战术无人机
And there was a problem with work?
工作上遇到了麻烦吗
No.
不是
It was Amanda who asked to talk to me alone,
是Amanda要单独和我聊
not the other way around. Why?
不是我提出的 为什么
She had questions about some of the other people on the project.
她问了我一些关于那个项目里其他人的问题
What kind of questions?
什么问题
Work habits. Personal habits.
工作习惯 个人习惯
She was kind of cagey about the whole thing.
她说话的语气很小心
She thought there was some kind of breach?
她觉得是有人泄密吗
I don't know.
不知道
I gave her the names,
我告诉了她几个名字
answered some questions,
回答了点问题
then Bruce showed up.
然后Bruce就来了
Yeah, uh, I'm gonna need those names, too.
我们需要你提到的那些名字
No, Brennan, that's-that's what I'm saying.
不 Brennan 我说的就是这个
This changes nothing. You're going on deployment, all right?
这改变不了什么 你要外派了 好吗
Look, you do you.
听着 你只管做你自己
I'll handle the FBI.
我会处理FBI
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打扰一下
No, it's okay. I'm getting used to it.
没事 习惯了
Who's Brennan?
谁是Brennan
My brother.
我兄弟
Ah. Well, for what it's worth,
啊 这个 这么说吧
from a former FBI agent, we don't handle easy.
作为一个前FBI探员 我们没那么好对付
I will keep that in mind.
我会记着的
Good. Patton's got something for us.
好的 Patton有新的线索
Hey. I've been going through Amanda's session notes.
嘿 我翻看了Amanda的诊所记录
I've been trying to find reference to personnel
想找到被派去长距离飞行战术无人机项目
that was assigned to that long-range drone project.
人员名单的线索
Any hits?
有发现吗
Nothing that screams espionage.
没有任何间谍活动的迹象
And yet you wanted us to see something.
但你还是想让我们来看点什么
Well, military therapists don't function the same
呃 军方的治疗师和普通民众的治疗师
as civilian therapists do.
职责是不一样的
What's different?
不同在哪里
All their session notes are filed on a military server
他们的治疗记录会上传到军方服务器
which can be accessed by anyone on base
基地里获得相关许可的任何人
with the proper clearance.
都能够看到
All their deep, dark secrets laid bare.
他们内心深处的黑暗秘密暴露无遗
Oh. So much for patient confidentiality.
噢 看来是没有为病人保密了
Well, not only that,
呃 不止是那样
Amanda was required to report
Amanda被要求上报
any information which could assist
任何有可能帮助军方调查
in the military investigation of crimes, past or present.
犯罪行为的信息 无论是过去还是现在
Fair enough.
这倒说得过去
She's also obligated to report any information which could
她同样有义务上报任何可能
impact a patient's suitability for military service.
影响病人在部队服役表现的信息
Oh, well, that is a loophole you could drive a truck through.
噢 话说 那可真是个大大的漏洞
So, why would anyone see a military therapist?
既然这样 为什么会有人去看军方治疗师呢
Well, if they can afford it, they'll see a civilian,
呃 如果他们付得起费用的话 他们会看平民的治疗师的
but if they can't, they often don't seek help at all.
但如果他们付不起费用 他们通常干脆不寻求帮助
And they're very vague on what they say in the session.
而且 他们在治疗中总是含糊其辞
Or the therapist is very vague in what she reports.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表