你帮助我们阻止了致命武器
Yeah, you helped stop a deadly weapon
落入敌人手中
from falling into enemy hands.
美国检察官会把这件事情考虑进去的
Pretty sure the U.S. attorney would take that into consideration.
是啊 不能保证海牙的检察官
Yeah, can't promise the prosecutors
也会做出同样的考虑
at The Hague won't do the same.
生命 就像是生意
Life, it is like business.
风险越高 回报越高
You take the big risk, you get big reward.
不管怎样 我相信我们还会再见
Either way, I'm sure our paths will cross again.
对了 探员Carter 既然你是这么好的一个人
Oh, and since you're such a nice guy, Agent Carter,
我会想办法给你搞辆法拉利 怎么样
I'll see what I can do about getting you that Ferrari, huh?
他…
He...
他开玩笑的
he's kidding.
嘿 Nico
Hey, Nico.
告诉他们你是开玩笑的
Tell them you're kidding.
Nico
Nico!
开始之前
Uh, before we get started,
我想让你们都知道
I wanted to let you all know
这是我最后一次开会了
this is going to be my last meeting.
我打算离开委员会了
I am stepping down from the commission.
Owen 我不允许这事发生
I can't allow that, Owen.
目前 我注意到…
Now, it's come to my attention that...
我的一位教区居民
a parishioner of mine
在背后策划了威胁Briggs女士的卑鄙事
was behind the despicable threats against Ms. Briggs.
这与你何关
What's that got to do with you?
我一定是无意中
W-Without realizing it, I must have mentioned
把现金保释系统的事情说出去了
some of our discussions around the cash bail system.
我从未想着要伤害你们
Now, I'd never intentionally do anything to hurt this group...
但我还是伤害了你们
but I have hurt you nonetheless.
所有人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
所有人都必须为此承担后果
And everyone must pay for 'em.
看着 现在唯有我退出
Now, look, it is only right
你们心无旁骛地继续
that I step aside and let you all continue
才是唯一正确的选择
the work without the distraction.
你别走
Like hell you are.
如果Allie都能原谅你 剩下的人也可以
If Allie can forgive you, so can the rest of us.
大家都同意以后别再出去乱说话了
Let's all just agree to keep our mouths shut from now on.
同心协力
Eyes on the prize.
是的 请吧
Yes, please.
-加入我们 -好吧
- Join us. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
并且同意最重要的事情
And agree that the most important thing
是互相支持
is to support each other,
专注在工作上
focus on the work.
基于如此
And with that in mind,
我很高兴 同时老实说
I am happy... although, I have to admit,
有些惊讶 我们能一致同意
a bit surprised... to say that we have agreed...
我们达成共识了 是吧
we have agreed, yes?
-对 对 -达成共识了
- Yes. Yes. - Yes, we have. Yes, we have.
好的
Okay.
让Allie的重建现金保释系统提议
To make Allie's proposal to reform the cash bail system
成为我们提交给市长的第一份推荐方案吧
as our first recommendation to the mayor of New Orleans.
这很棒
That is fantastic.
-是的 -再加上一些调整
- Yes, it is. - With a few adjustments.
什么样的调整
What kind of adjustments?
噢 拜托 差不多得了
Oh, come on. Take the "W."
这是一个好问题 Dennis
It's a fair question, Dennis.
你还没看过文件
You haven't even read the document yet.
听说你帮委员会省去了一场大♥麻♥烦
Heard you saved the commission from a complete catastrophe.
甚至还迈出了一大步
And even accomplished a first step.
干得漂亮
I'm impressed.
我好累
I'm exhausted.
然而这才一星期
It's just been one week.
挺满足的 不是吗
Satisfying, though, right?
这点倒是真的
Eh, I got to admit it is.
我被告知 需要暂时性地回避那些
Yeah. I've been told to avoid satisfaction
让我获得满足感的课外活动
in my extracurricular activity for the time being.
难以想象这是心理咨♥询♥师说出的话
Can't imagine that's actually what the therapist is saying.
他就是这么说的
That's what he said.
离诊所远一些 别帮助他人了
Stay away from the clinic, from helping people.
他说这是诱因
Said it's a trigger.
哈 诊所可能确实算是一种诱因
Huh. Well, the clinic could be a trigger.
但你可以用别的方式帮助他人
But there are other ways that you could help.
比方说加入委员会
What if you joined the commission?
去干什么
As what?
我的副手
My right hand.
我需要来自另一个成年人的帮助
I-I need help. Another adult.
你认真的吗
You're serious?
我可能已经和市长说过这事儿了
I may have already spoken to the mayor about it.
让我想想
Well, I'll think about it.
你个混账
Son of a bitch.
你也好呀 Quentin
Well, hello to you, too, Quentin.
噢 嘿 不好意思
Oh, hey. Sorry.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
Nico这是在黑山共和国吗
Nico's in Montenegro?
对 一个没有引渡协议的国家
Yeah, a non-extradition country.
难怪他想被国际刑♥警♥带走
No wonder he wanted to be handed off to Interpol.
意思是他在那边有人对吗
Take it he's got a friend there?
要我说 他在哪里都有人
I'm willing to bet Nico's got friends everywhere.
嘿 你觉得她如何
Hey, what do you think of her?
我觉得你已经有女朋友了
I think that you already have a girlfriend.
不是我 你 她完全是你的菜
She's not for me, she's for you. She's totally your type.
好吧
Okay.
听着 嘿
Listen, hey.
我对当电灯泡感到抱歉
I'm sorry about the whole third wheel thing.
我的行为很不恰当 我明白了
That was super uncool. I get it.
完全是我的错
It's totally my fault.
我好久没有跟你像以前那样
I haven't been spending alone time with you
聊过天了
like we usually do.
我把重心都放在Kara身上了 这…
I've been focusing all my attention on Kara. It's...
不 听着 我喜欢你喜欢她的这件事
No, and-and, look... and I love that you love her.
你知道吗 就是
You know? It's just...
-什么 -你是我最好的朋友 你知道吗
- What? - You're my best friend, you know?
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
你永远不会失去我
You're never gonna lose me.
我会像胶水一样的粘着你 宝贝
I'm stuck to you like glue, baby.
就这样
That's it.
我不知道 你有可能会搬出去
Well, I don't... You could move out, though.
我说 我终究可能会搬出去
I-I mean, yeah, I, I might move out, eventually.
是啊 我得习惯那样的生活
Yeah. I just got to get used to that.
但我们还是会一起变老
But we're still gonna grow old together.
不在一起的那种
Just separately.
我们可以成为邻居
Oh, we could live next-door to each other.
-噢 当邻居不错 -或者差一条街
- Ooh, the next door's good. - Or down the block.
差一条街听着不错
Down the block would be cool.
-可能是同一幢楼 -同一幢楼
- Maybe in the same building. - Same building,
这样还不错啦
I think, is a good compromise.
NCIS:新奥尔良 第七季第六集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表