如果再来一遍 我还会这么做
I would do it all again if I had to.
而且你看 我们会为你们作证
And look, w-we'll testify on your behalf.
你知道 请一个很好的军法署律师 你们很可能
You know, With a good JAG lawyer, hopefully you guys
-很快就会再见面了 -是啊
- will be together soon. - Yeah.
嗯 谢谢你
Mm, thank you.
哇哦 你们一点时间也不浪费 对吧
Wow, you guys didn't waste any time, did you?
-嗨 -得了 宝贝 坚强点
- Hey. - Come on, baby, be brave.
这不是重点 这是个全新的起点 记得吗
This is not an ending, it's a new beginning. Remember?
-我完全没问题 -而且你知道
- I'm totally cool. - And you know
我们随时欢迎你去我们住处玩
you're always welcome at our place any time.
当然 要在合理时间才行
Well, within reason.
对...什么
Yeah... What?
不管怎么说
Well, anyway,
我早就知道这一天早晚会到来
I knew this day was gonna come,
所以 我给你们的乔迁之喜
so... I went and I got you guys
准备了一个礼物
a housewarming present.
-你真是太棒了 -谢谢你
- You're the best. - Thank you.
你真是最棒的
You really are the best.
这是什么
What is it?
是个抱枕
It's a pillow.
印着你的脸
With your face on it.
没错 两面都有
Yeah, on both sides.
好啊
Yeah.
所以你可以永远跟我们在一起
So you can be with us all the time.
-嗯哼 -这个不许摆在床上
- Mm-hmm. - This isn't going on the bed.
-你确定吗 -Connor很好
- Are you sure? - Connor's doing fine.
他回家了
He's home.
只是有一些擦伤和淤伤
Just a few scuffs and bruises.
而且我想我终于说服他
And I think I finally convinced him
在公♥寓♥里 他是安全的
that he is safer in the apartment.
他那是走了运 Dwayne
He was lucky, Dwayne.
那些人是谁
Who were those men?
Sasha
Sasha?
得了
Come on.
你一定有些想法
You must have some idea.
可能是很多人
Could... could have been a lot of people.
可能是Dixie Mafia
Could have been the Dixie Mafia,
或者Beverly家族
or Beverly's family.
堪萨斯城有些人
There's folks in Kansas City
也非常不喜欢我
who really don't like me.
总会有些人不喜欢我
There's... there's always gonna be someone.
供出那些人
Making that proffer
是我当时唯一能帮助Connor的方法
was the only thing I could do to help Connor.
我知道
I know.
但是这也让我们两个
But it put a target
都成为了报复的目标
on both of our backs.
只要他还在外面
As long as he's out there,
那些人就会试图通过他来找到我
people are gonna try to get to me through him.
我改变自己对证人保护计划的想法了
I've changed my mind about WITSEC.
不管哪里 这里都不会是我们最好的出路
Wherever's not here is our best chance.
我们
Our?
我要带着Connor跟我一起
Well, I'm-I'm bringing Connor with me.
不 Sasha 不
No. Sasha, no.
不行
No...
不 他
No. He...
你会切断他一切的已知联♥系♥
You-you'd cut off from everyone that he's ever known.
我才是他唯一的已知联♥系♥
I am the only one he's ever known.
你一直对他很好
You have been good to him.
但是求你了
But please,
他需要跟我在一起
he needs to be with me.
我想保护他 所以除此之外 又有什么别的选择呢
What other choice do I have if I want to protect him?
如果他留下 别人就会一直盯着他
If he stays, he'll always be a target.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表