跟我商量你的职业决定
consult with me about your career decisions.
我知道 我只是
I know, I just...
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't really know what you want me to say.
好吧 也许现在不是
All right, well, maybe right now is not
谈这个的好时机
the right time to talk about it.
没错 也许不合适
Yeah, maybe not.
Hannah 我申请的时候 咱俩还没开始
Hannah, this preceded us.
不 我会亲自给每个成员打电♥话♥ Zahra
No, I will call each member personally, Zahra.
这才是真正的战斗开始的地方 我们会赢的
Oh, this is where the real fight begins, but we're gonna win.
尤其是在你的支持下
Especially with your support.
好了 回头再聊
Okay, talk soon.
Taylor市长吗
Mayor Taylor?
说服市政厅采纳委员会的
Convinced city hall to take up the commission's
医疗改革建议
health care reform proposal.
他们准备把它列为选项之一
They're gonna put it on the ballot.
委员会有你坐镇
The commission is in good hands
工作就顺畅了许多
with you at the head of the table.
谢谢你说服我加入
Thanks for convincing me to join.
呃 我不想再给你添麻烦了
Well, um, I don't want to add to what's on your plate,
但是 我还想请你帮个忙
but... I have a favor to ask.
呃 我在拯救城市 也在计划你的婚礼
Well, I'm saving the city,planning your wedding.
我还能做什么呢
What more can I do?
我们需要一个证婚人
We need an officiant.
我可没怎么见证过
That's not typically the rite of passage
这类仪式 Dwayne
that I oversee, Dwayne.
Loretta 你是我最好的朋友
Loretta, you're my closest friend.
你是我认识的人里最有这个资格的
You're the most qualified person I know.
什么仪式都够格
For any rite.
当然
Of course.
啊 我非常荣幸
Ah, I'd be honored.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是不敢相信这些事情进展得这么快
I just can't believe this is all happening so quickly.
我是说 我很感谢每个人都参与进来了
I mean, I'm grateful that everyone's pitching in.
Jimmy说就连Connor也同意演奏吉他了
Jimmy said even Connor agreed to play guitar?
-是的 -这孩子逐渐回心转意了
- Yeah. - Boy's starting to come around.
是呀 不会持续太久 但是
Yeah. Won't last long, but...
Sasha要带走他吗
Sasha's taking him?
那是最好的选择
It's the best choice.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
你认为还有别的选择吗
You think there's another way?
呃 你刚见到他 向他敞开了一个世界
Well, you just met him, opened a world to him.
向他展示了一个
Shown him a family
愿意接纳他的家庭
that wants to embrace him.
是的 呃 他可以
Yeah, well, he can...
他总能回来的 有朝一日
he can always come back. Someday.
当他长大点的时候
When he's older.
不管怎样 他至少会出现在婚礼上
Well, at least he'll be at the wedding.
苦乐参半吧 我知道一个...
Bittersweet. I know one...
嘿 嗯 我查到了袭击Jimmy那些人的一些情况
Hey. Um, I got something on Jimmy's attackers.
这些袭击者没能成功绑♥架♥Connor
Well, the assailants didn't manage to kidnap Connor,
但他们知道怎么掩盖自己的行踪
but they knew how to cover their tracks.
是的 他们很专业
Yeah, they were pros.
现场没有留下指纹和DNA
No prints or DNA at the scene.
是的 而且他们还烧了证据
Yeah. And they torched the evidence.
在Jimmy被打倒之前他是有还手的
Well, Jimmy got a few licks in before they beat him down.
我认为他让其中一个嫌犯受伤了
I think he bloodied one of the suspects.
-你怎么知道 -呃 因为他们逃离现场驾驶的车辆
- How do you know? - Well, 'cause the getaway van
在消失之前 被几个城市监控
was captured fleeing the scene by several city cameras
拍到了
before it disappeared.
你拿到他们的面部照片吗
You got a photo of their faces?
没有 他们大都戴着面罩
No, they kept their masks on mostly,
但其中有一个受伤了
but one of them was injured,
流了不少血
based on the amount of blood.
那是块布吗
Is that a rag?
那是块布
That is a rag,
我之前已经找到了
which I then tracked down.
居然在一条地沟里
In a gutter, no less.
超恶心的
Super gross.
然后我意识到
Then I realized
我是对抗犯罪的战士
I'm a crime fighter.
-这就是我该做的事情... -DNA帮助我们查到身份了吗
- This is what I do... - Can the DNA get us an I.D.?
噢 是的 已经查到了
Oh, yeah. It already did.
为什么一个如Stuart Hendricks这种低层次的罪犯
Why is a low-level thug like Stuart Hendricks
能够出入像这样的高档酒店呢
hanging out at a fancy hotel like this?
不知道
No idea.
Patton定位他的手♥机♥在这里
Patton pinged his cell phone here.
他没有登记 而且他也没有
He's not registered and there's no sign of him
在大厅里
on the ground floor.
我现在去查游泳区
I'm checking the pool area now.
他在这边 而且他是一个人
He's here, and he's alone.
他发现我了
He made me.
我只能现在去抓他了
I'm gonna have to take him now.
好的 我这就来 不
All right, I'm coming up. Nope.
你在前面呆着
You stay at the front.
-Stuart Hendricks吗 -是的
- Stuart Hendricks? - Yeah.
我是海军罪案调查处特别探员Dwayne Pride
NCIS Special Agent Dwayne Pride.
你被捕了 把你的手放在桌子上
You're under arrest. Put your hands on the table.
这就对了
There you go.
我想请你慢慢站起来 掌心朝上
I'm gonna ask you to stand up slowly, palms out.
转过去
Turn around.
联邦探员 不要挡道
Federal agents! Out of the way!
他逃跑了
He's on the run.
哪个方向
Where to?
他在房♥顶上向西逃离
He's on the roof headed west.
我们在停车楼里
We're in a parking structure.
应该会从Peter街出去
Should be coming out of St. Peter.
我看到他了 联邦探员 不许动
I got him. Federal agent. Freeze!
他向Jackson广场方向逃了
He's heading into Jackson Square.
我这就来
Coming to you.
小心 Sebastian
Look out, Sebastian!
哇哦
Whoa!
联邦探员 所有人 蹲下
Federal agents! Everyone, get down!
别挡道
Get out of the way.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
不要动
Don't move.
摁住了吗
You got it?
Artie 谢谢你 兄弟
Artie. Thank you, man.
不客气 King
No problem, King.
天哪 我爱这个城市
God, I love this city.
你有很长一串犯罪记录
It's a pretty long rap sheet here,
但大都是些小打小闹
but it's mostly just petty stuff.
他的意思是你之前犯的都是小罪
He's saying you're minor league.
但企图绑♥架♥ 用致命武器袭击
But attempted kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon...
这就是重罪了
That's some serious stuff.
是的
Yeah.
听着 我们知道你这次是收钱办事
Look, we know that this was just a job for hire.
你真的愿意蹲20年监狱吗 你可以不用受这个罪的
You really want to do 20 years when you don't have to?
20年还算少的
20's generous.
在人群里开枪
Firing that gun in a crowd?
我看肯定要再加五年
I'd tack another five on.
嗯 是的
Mm, mm-hmm.
嘿
Hey.
谁雇的你
Who hired you?
我 我没什么好说的
I-I got nothing to say.
嗯 还挺忠诚
Well, that's loyalty.
还以为他没这品格呢
Didn't think he had it in him.
相比于入监多年 他更担心
He's more worried about who hired him
雇他的那个人
than he is of doing hard time.
好吧 那我们就把他的同伙查出来
All right, so we find out who his associates are,
从同伙入手突破他
and we use it against him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表