我要去那里 看看能不能帮他们一把
I'm gonna head there, see if I can give them a hand.
该死
Damn it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这个煮咖啡的玩意儿不能正常工作了
This brewing thingy won't do what it's supposed to do.
让开
Move.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你在担心Sebastian
You're worried about Sebastian,
但是没必要 他没事的
but don't be, he's okay.
是啊 我知道 我们会抓到Brooks而且...
Yeah, I know. We'll get Brooks and...
-Sebastian会回来的 -你想说 但是
- Sebastian will come home. - But?
但是我会对我已经对他做的事感到更有负罪感
But I'll feel guiltier than I already do about him.
为什么有负罪感呢
Why guilty?
因为我在考虑搬去跟Kara住在一起
Because I'm thinking of moving in with Kara.
哦
Oh.
哇哦 那真是一步很大的进展
Wow, that is a really big step.
是啊 对我而言 做下这个承诺是很艰难的
Yeah, and it's really hard for me to commit to,
尤其是考虑到Sebastian
especially considering Sebastian.
我一直在看那些地♥产♥清单
Been looking at all these real estate listings
然后经纪人把清单同时发给了我和Sebastian
and the broker sent them to me and Sebastian.
他误解了我的想法 以为
He gets the wrong idea and he thinks
我们要全都住在一起
we're all moving in together.
这个误解的方向真的是很奇怪
That's a really weird wrong idea.
我知道 但是对Sebastian而言却是很合理的
I know, but it actually makes Sebastian sense.
那就跟他说清楚啊
So clear it up.
怎么说呢 嗨 宝贝 我知道你背后被人画了个大靶子
Like how? "Hey, baby, I know you got a target on your back,
但是我要离开你跟我的女友同居了 这样吗
but I'm leaving you to shack up with my girlfriend"?
好吧 那你为什么不等到我们逮捕那个
Okay, why don't you wait until after we apprehend
反♥社♥会♥的白人至上主义者之后再说呢
the psycho white supremacist.
他是成年人了
He's an adult.
他可以处理好成年人之间的对话
He can handle an adult conversation.
-你说得对 -是啊
- You're right. - Yeah.
那你呢
What about you?
我觉得自己搬进去跟你和Kara一起不合适
I don't think it's right for me to move in with you and Kara.
尤其是你最近
Especially since you've got
社交生活开始变活跃了
such an active social life these days.
你跟Carter是要开一个咖啡俱乐部吗
You and Carter starting a coffee club?
哦 得了
Oh, please.
没有 我们只是都喜欢品尝..
No, we just both have a fine appreciation for...
咖啡的芳香吗
Fine aromatics?
好吧
Okay.
嗨 女士们 我给你们带来线索了
Hey, ladies, I got a lead for you.
-我可盯上你了 -还是先解决案子吧
- I'm on to you. - Let's focus on the job.
好了 我刚刚深入调查了
Okay, I just deep-dived everything
跟我们囚犯运输相关的一切信息
involving our prisoner's transport.
时间表 流程 等等
Schedule, procedures, et cetera.
现在 这些就是获批准的
Now, these are the approved routes
从监狱到法♥院♥的路线
from the prison to the courthouse.
他们有多条路线吗
They have multiple routes?
他们喜欢把路线弄乱 以避免遇上
They like to mix it up to protect against
今早晨发生的情形
what happened this morning.
越是难以预测 就越难成为目标 发生了什么
The less predictable, the harder to target. What happened?
调度员在最后一分钟把路线从这个
Dispatcher changed the route at the last minute from this
换成了这个
to this.
那甚至都不是被批准的备选路线
That's not even the alternate approved route.
-为什么要绕路呢 -调度日志说
- Why the detour? - Dispatcher log said
那是根据交通状况和道路封锁调整的
it was due to traffic conditions and road closures,
然而那里的道路并没有封锁
except there weren't any.
有内鬼
Inside job.
谁是监狱运输调度员呢
Who is the prison's transportation dispatcher?
一个叫John Sawyer的人
Guy named John Sawyer.
我们把他带来吧
Let's bring him in.
真是够寒酸的
This is bleak.
什么 不 这很舒服
What? No, it's cozy.
-舒服吗 -是啊 我觉得是这样的
- Cozy? - Yeah. That's what I call it.
随便你怎么觉得 我是不会跟你睡一张床的
Call it what you want, but I'm not sharing the bed.
实际上 我觉得吧
Actually, I had a thought about that...
我觉得既然我是V.I.T 那就应该是我睡在床上
I feel like I should get the bed since I'm the V.I.T.
-你是啥 -呃 V.I.T. 非常重要的目标
- The what? - V... uh, V.I.T. Very important target.
是啊 是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
伙计 没人比我更了解Abel Brooks
Man, no one knows Abel Brooks better than me,
而我现在坐在场外的板凳上看他们比赛
and I'm sidelined right now.
我应该去出外勤的
I should be out in the field.
是啊 我也应该出去 但是我没去
Yeah, so should I, but I'm not.
我们可以噘着嘴表达不满
We could pout about it,
也可以搜查一下Brooks在监狱里的个人物品
or we could search Brooks' prison boxes for clues
查查他是怎么逃出去的
about how he got out.
啊 Mein Kampf
Ah, Mein Kampf,
无政♥府♥主义者的食谱
Anarchist's Cookbook.
这个伙计一定
This guy must be
很喜欢聚会 你有什么发现
fun at parties. What do you got?
呃 没什么发现 绘图 铅笔芯
Eh, not much... Drawings, pencil lead,
太阳镜
sunglasses.
我是说 这基本都是垃圾
I mean, this is mostly junk.
让我看看这些
Let me see these.
啊
Yeah.
这看起来挡不住什么紫外线
Doesn't look like these are gonna be blocking any UV rays.
洗漱用品 吃了一半的零食
Toiletries, half-eaten snacks.
从这里开始吧 信
Here we go. Letters.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 晴朗的天气 在阳光下
"Dearest love, crisp weather, in the sun,
孩子们的笑声
swings of children laughing.
飞机场 昨晚去拿狗的行李
Airport, grab a dog's luggage yesterday during the night."
这诗写得真够烂的
That is some bad verse.
-是谁寄来的 -一个叫Suzie Warner的
- Who sent that? - A Suzie Warner.
-没写回信地址 -我能看看吗
- No return address. - Can I see it?
好啊
Yeah.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这是用密♥码♥写的
It's written in code.
戴上墨镜
Put the, uh, sunglasses on
某些词和短语就会突显出来
and certain words and phrases stick out.
上面说什么
What's it say?
日期 时间
Uh, dates, times.
逃跑计划
Plans for the escape.
好呀 你看 Slim
Nice. See, Slim...
有时候坐在板凳上的球员
Sometimes the guy riding the bench
反而是最有价值球员
turns out to be the MVP.
体育隐喻
Sports metaphor.
我知道它是体育隐喻 我不是...
I know it's a sports metaphor. I'm not...
只是 继续读吧
Just... keep reading.
不知道我为什么要在休息日来这里
Not sure why I got to be here on my day off.
我按照程序重新安排了运输路线
I followed procedure,rerouted the transport.
根据道路封闭和交通状况而对路线进行了重排
Because of road closures and traffic conditions.
-都写在日志上了 -然而你的日志是假的
- It's all in the logs. - Only your logs are bogus.
没有道路封闭或交通事故发生
There's no road closures or traffic conditions.
所以我们认为你参与了Abel Brooks的越狱
Which makes us think you were in on the Abel Brooks escape.
所以你们是要把责任推给我吗
So you're gonna put the blame on me?
我跟这事一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with it.
我只是按照新的程序来的
I was just following the new procedure.
什么新程序
What new procedure?
如果你不知道 那说明你还没有权限
If you don't know it, that means you're not cleared,
所以我不能说 最高机密
and I can't say. Top secret.
新的巴士路线程序是最高机密吗
New bus route procedures are top secret?
直接来自国土安♥全♥部♥
Comes directly from Homeland Security.
好了 别说了 John
All right, stop, John.
你不要拐弯抹角 要么你老实交代
We're done playing footsie.Either you start talking
要么我们就送你上下一班
or we're putting you on the next transport
去安哥拉的航♥班♥ 那一班会准时到
to Angola, and that one will be on time.
听着 我告诉你 我们在测试一个
Look, I'm telling you, we were testing
国土安♥全♥部♥的试点项目
a pilot program at DHS,
检查我们路线的弱点
checking for weaknesses in our routes.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表