你还在你酒吧外面的街上办音乐会吗
You still doing them from the street outside your bar?
没 现在太多的人出现在了酒吧外面
No. Too many people are showing up now outside of the bar.
这周六
We're setting up
我们要在公园里办
in the park this Saturday.
他们会在广播里播放整个节目吗
They're gonna do the whole show over the radio?
计划是这样的
That's the plan
如果能够协调好
if we can get it all coordinated.
听起来工作量很大
Sounds like a lot of work.
是的 如果音乐能
Yeah, well, it's worth it
帮助人们渡过难关 那是值得的
if the music helps people get through these tough times.
没错
Yeah.
那么 昨晚的枪击案 我们了解到什么了
So, what have we learned about last night's shooting?
显然 在凌晨2点刚过的时候
Evidently, a 911 caller
一个报♥警♥者报告说仓库被人闯入
reported a break-in at the warehouse just after 2:00 a.m.
报♥警♥人拒绝留下姓名
They refused to leave a name.
有他们的电♥话♥号♥码吗
They get a number?
有 我正在追查
Yeah. I'm tracing it now.
好的 很好 听着
All right, good. Listen,
我们需要知道打电♥话♥人的身份
we need to get an ID on that caller.
我正在想办法 一旦有消息
Oh, I'm working on it. As soon as I get something,
我会通知你的
I'll let you know.
好的
Okay.
Pride 开枪的时机很不寻常
Timing of the shooting was weird, Pride.
凶手朝Palmer凶手开枪的时候 他的副手
The killer started firing the second Officer Palmer
正进入仓库
entered the building.
-可能听到他们来了 -是的
- Probably heard 'em pull up. - Yeah.
但为什么他不走后门 试着逃走呢
But why didn't he leave out the back, try and get away?
问得好
It's a good question.
Sebastian正在查看现场
Sebastian's checking out the scene now.
也许枪手不想离开
Maybe there's some reason
是有原因的
that the shooter didn't want to leave.
没错
Yeah.
你有没有去调查水手的投诉的文件呢
Hey, did you, uh, track the complaint filed by the sailor?
在做 但资料很少
Yeah. It's pretty thin.
嘿 我们为什么要调查这个
Hey, why are we looking into this?
感觉不像NCIS的案子
It doesn't really feel like an NCIS case.
Taylor市长对此很感兴趣
Mayor Taylor took an interest.
好吧
Okay.
Nathan Cox少尉指控
Ensign Nathan Cox accused
一位名叫Lenny Yates的警官在制止一场斗殴的过程中
an Officer Lenny Yates of using excessive force
使用了过度的暴♥力♥
while breaking up a fight.
-他描述了是什么样的过度暴♥力♥吗 -没有
- Did he describe the excessive force? - No.
而且也没说这场斗殴的原因
And there's nothing that says what the fight was about
以及参与斗殴的都有谁
or who else was involved.
为什么Cox少尉撤回了投诉呢
Why did Ensign Cox withdraw the complaint?
程序上来说 他没有撤销 他不想再跟
Officially, he didn't. He didn't want
新奥尔良警方提供更多信息 所以警方也不再查了
to give any further statement to the NOPD, so they let it go.
但是猜猜看Yates那晚在制止斗殴的时候
But guess who Yates' partner was the night
他的搭档是谁呢
he broke up the fight.
Mark Palmer
Mark Palmer.
直到八个月前他一直都是Yates的搭档
He was Yates's partner up until eight months ago.
所以他很可能知道
So he most likely would have known
-那次是谁跟Cox少尉起了冲突 -没错
- what went on with Ensign Cox. - Yeah.
而且我猜当时的情况肯定比报告里描述的更严重
And I'm guessing it's way worse than what was in that report.
Cox少尉在那次事件之后 在医院住了
Ensign Cox was hospitalized for almost a week
差不多一周时间
after the incident.
市长希望他能跟我们说点什么
Mayor's hoping he'll talk to us.
看看再说吧
We'll see.
Hannah和我要去贝尔沙斯
Hannah and I are heading to Belle Chasse.
知道吗 市长想让你
You know, it's kind of weird
暗中调查案子让人觉得很奇怪
that the mayor wants you to run a shadow investigation.
我只是觉得她对我们
I just feel like there's something
还有所隐瞒
she's not sharing with me.
算了 不管是什么 新奥尔良警方
Well, whatever it is, the NOPD's gonna be pissed
对我们的介入都不会很高兴 所以
that we're involved anyway, so...
是呀 你这点算是说对了
Yeah, you've got that right.
你应该就是Hidalgo吧
Assuming you're Hidalgo?
那你一定是传说中的特别探员Pride了
And you must be the legendary Special Agent Pride.
看来会很有意思
Well, looks like fun.
我就不陪你了
I'll leave you to it.
我处理过很多敏感的案件
I've worked a lot of sensitive cases,
但这还是第一次有市长牵涉进来
but this is the first time I've ever had the mayor get involved.
我不是来得罪人的
Not trying to step on any toes.
你想得罪谁都行
You can step on anything you want
只要能帮我查明真♥相♥
if it helps me get to the truth.
这些案子我查了几个月了
I've been working these cases for months,
而昨晚我失去了唯一的线索
and last night I lost the only lead I had.
你知道Palmer准备揭发什么吗
You got no idea what Palmer was gonna reveal?
没有豁免交易
He wouldn't say until
他不愿说
an immunity deal was in place.
而现在我们可能永远不会知道了
And now we may never know.
我有什么麻烦了吗
Am I in some kind of trouble?
不 一点儿也不 我们只是担心
N-No. Not at all. We were concerned
你可能是某件罪案的受害人
you might be the victim of a crime.
大概一年前 跟新奥尔良警方有关的那件事
About a year ago, involving the NOPD?
那不算什么 只是个误会
That was nothing. Just a misunderstanding.
住院一周
A week in the hospital
应该不只是一点误会吧
is a little more than a misunderstanding.
我现在很好 明白吗
I'm good, okay?
我不想再找麻烦了
I don't want any more trouble.
我们是来帮你的 我们想纠正错误
We're on your side here. We want to make this right.
你们准备怎么做
And how are you gonna do that?
逃不掉那些噩梦是必然的了
Sure as hell can't keep away the nightmares.
听着 Nathan 我们真的需要你的帮助
Look, Nathan, we really need your help.
你一定要跟我们聊聊 这样我们才能制止
You got to talk to us so we can stop this
这样的事情发生在别人身上
from happening to someone else.
当时他们有两个人
There were two of them.
在你的报告里你只提到了Yates
You only included Yates in your report.
但是 他的搭档也在那里
Well, his partner was there, too.
这个人吗
This guy?
请跟我们说说吧
Talk to us, please.
好吧
Yeah.
听着 我不该掺合的 好吗
Look, I shouldn't have got involved, okay?
我当时应该直接走开
I should've just walked away.
报告里说那天晚上你一个人
The report says you were heading back
走在回基地的路上
to the base alone that night.
我的伙计们想接着玩儿
My boys wanted to keep partying,
但我需要睡觉
but I needed some shut-eye.
但我看到有个人在推他的女友
And I saw this guy pushing up on his girlfriend,
动作越来越激烈
getting real physical.
所以你介入了吗
So you stepped in?
那人突然给了我一下
The dude sucker-punched me.
但我也尽力反击了
But I gave as good as I got.
然后两个警♥察♥突然出现了
Then these cops show up out of nowhere,
开始狠狠地揍我
started beating the hell out of me.
这时候 我的训练派上用场了 所以我做出了防卫
Now, my training kicked in, so I defended myself.
他们中的一个用了电击枪
Then one of them used their Taser on me.
然后我倒地了
Now I'm down.
然后他们继续电击我
And they keep shocking me.
又电了五六回吧
Five or six times.
对我大喊大叫
Yelling at me.
我当时想过我会死在那地面上
Part of me wanted to die right there on that pavement.
为什么你投诉的时候没有说过这些
Why wasn't any of this in your complaint?
在我提交举报之后 有个警探出现了
After I reported it, this detective showed up.
开始问我那天喝了多少酒
Started asking me questions about how drunk I was
以及我怎么挑起的斗殴
and how I started the whole thing.
明确告诉我 我跟他们的说法不一样
Made it clear that it was my word against theirs.
你认为他是想让你放弃投诉吗
You think he was trying to get you to drop the complaint?
肯定是的
I know he was.
他装出一幅真诚的样子 表现出一幅担心我因为
He pretended to be sincere, acting like he was worried
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表