Whew.
没事的 没关系的 镇静些 什么也不要说
It's okay. It's all right. Be calm. Don't say anything.
律师们会去监狱见你的
Lawyers will meet you at the jail.
确保船上那些人的安全
Make sure those people on the ship are okay.
-还有楼上的那些人 -我已经安排好了
- And everyone upstairs! - I got it handled.
你没必要派联邦调查局的人来的
You didn't have to send the FBI.
他会配合拘捕的
He would've surrendered.
你刚刚当着所有人的面羞辱了他
You just humiliated him in front of everyone.
他接下来还会面对更多这种情景的
It's just the beginning of what he's gonna face.
如果让媒体知道了
When the media gets ahold of this...
人道主义组织用劣质个人防护用品使成千上万人面临危险
Humanitarian putting thousands at risk with bad PPE.
这明显是个误会
It was clearly a mistake.
他没有恶意
He had no malicious intent.
我敢说他根本不知道
Well, I'd venture to guess that he had no clue
到底发生了什么事
what was going on at all.
你跟我说过Mullins对这份事业的热情
You told me Mullins' passion for the mission
会影响人做出正确的判断
sometimes got in the way of good sense.
我想这就是那种时候吧
I think that this is one of those moments.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他现在站出来承担后果
He's falling on his sword here.
是为了保护组织
To protect the organization.
保护他的同事
His people.
让我觉得
Makes me think...
他根本不知道发生了什么事
he didn't know anything about it.
Jason Mullins是我认识的最优秀的人
Jason Mullins is the best man I know.
这样评价一个戴着手铐的人真是太简单了
Well, that's easy to say when he's the one in cuffs.
Mullins是十字军战士
Mullins is a crusader.
他在外面寻找下一处危机爆发的地点
He's out there looking for the next big outbreak.
他没有签支票
He doesn't sign checks.
他没有租船
He doesn't lease ships.
而且他也肯定没下单给工厂
And he certainly doesn't order supplies.
那本是你的工作内容
That would be your job.
这些口罩
Those masks...
-我不知道 -你早就知道
- I didn't know. - You knew.
你只是不相信会有人受到伤害
You just didn't want to believe that anyone would get hurt.
这些口罩本应该是好的
The masks were supposed to be just as good.
-他们是这么跟我说的 -还有谁知道
- That's what they told me. - Well, who else knew?
除了Cooke上尉还有谁
Besides Lieutenant Cooke.
我们需要国防部的合同才能顺利进行
We needed the DoD contract to go through.
我告诉了她这有多重要
I told her how important it was.
我没意识到她
I didn't realize she'd...
她
she'd...
你在说哪个她
Which "she" are we talking about?
你又要来缠着我了吗
Are we gonna do this dance again?
因为我没时间回答你们的问题
Because I don't have time to answer your questions.
噢 你有的是时间
Oh, you have time.
会有其他医生接你班的
The other doctors are gonna cover your shifts.
你从哪儿拿到的口罩
Where'd you get your mask?
从货仓物品里拿的吗
Out of the supplies in cargo?
又或者你自己私藏的
Or you got a stash of the good stuff?
我没有
I don't...
说话之前仔细考虑清楚
Be thoughtful about what you say here.
每个字都要记录在案的
Every word counts.
你永远不会信我 但是这就是个意外
You're never gonna believe me, but it was an accident.
只是意外吗
An accident?
你意外地追她追到甲板上
You accidentally chased her to the top deck
然后再用扳手砸向她的脑袋吗
and brained her with a wrench?
当我们意识到扳手能致命的时候
By the time we knew the equipment was faulty,
一切都太晚了
it was too late.
我试着向她解释 但是她
I tried to explain it to her, but she...
她会毁掉我们倾尽所有所建设的一切
She was gonna ruin everything we've worked our lives to build.
所以你就杀了她好让她闭嘴
So you killed her to keep her quiet.
不
No.
我不是有意伤害她的
I didn't mean to hurt her.
我从没打算伤害任何人
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
你知道吗
You know what?
你是对的
You're right.
我一点也不信你
I don't believe you.
我不知道你们家想要给Aaraon举♥行♥什么样的仪式
I don't know what the family's wishes were for Aaron,
但是接收他的殡仪馆
but the funeral home that received him
火化了所有无人认领的尸体
cremated any unclaimed remains.
我只是很高兴能把他接回去
I'm just glad to have him back.
你要知道
Just so you know,
这些人没有恶意
there was no ill intent.
他们在如此困难的环境下 已经尽力了
The folks did their best under very difficult circumstances.
他们是都是好心善良的人
They were all good and kind people.
你也一样 Wade医生
So are you, Dr. Wade.
没有你 我可能永远都找不到他
Without you, I might never have found him.
这是恩赐
It's a blessing.
这对我也是恩赐 Alyssa
It's a blessing for me, Alyssa.
这里现在没什么需要我做的了
There's not much I can control right now.
我很高兴能帮到你
I'm glad I was able to help.
你知道吗 我的哥哥就是个很棒的人
You know, my brother was a good man.
他还有很多事没做呢
He had a lot of living left to do.
他不应该死去
It's not right he's dead.
确实不应该
It's not.
我祈祷疫情尽快结束
I pray this ends soon.
我也这样祈祷
That's what I'm praying for, too.
一个月后
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
所以Naomi在英国过的如何
So how's Naomi doing over in England?
她玩得很开心
She's having a good time.
她学会了放羊
She learned to sheer a sheep.
不管这意味着什么
Whatever that means.
这意味着她手上湿毛衣的味道
It means the smell of wet sweater on her hands
短时间内驱散不掉了
ain't going away anytime soon.
我猜让她知道自己毛衣从哪儿来是件好事
I guess it's good to know where your clothes come from.
Ryan认为他们接下来几周都会呆在那儿
Ryan thinks they're gonna be here in the next couple weeks.
噢 他们来了 他们来了
Oh, here they come, here they come.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey! - Hey!
恭喜啊 Donna
Congratulations, Donna!
我做到了 我做到了
I did it! I did it!
是的 你做到的 亲爱的 是的 你做到了
Yes, you did, baby girl! Yes, you did!
如果没有你我做不到 我爱你 Patton
Wouldn't be here without you. I love you, Patton.
喔 看看你 你眼睛里有东西吗
Oh, look at you. You got something in your eye?
不 这只是
Nah, it's just...
我太为她骄傲了
I'm so proud of her.
我从没意识到
I never realized how much
我多想念她在我身边的日子
I missed having her around.
我不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
我们还有其他选择吗
What choice do we have?
所以 你们还要隔离多久
So, how many more days you guys have left?
-大概 三天吗 -是的
- Like, three? - Yep.
实际上是三天12小时15分钟
Actually, three days, 12 hours and 15 minutes.
但是谁会去记呢
But who's counting?
如果我有养老金我基本不会离开这里
I'll barely leave this place with my pension intact.
小贴士 小猫咪
Little tip, kitten:
永远不要和一个前海军玩纸牌游戏
never play gin rummy with a former Marine.
他快把我抢空了
He's robbing me blind.
如果你能自己拿牌我会下手轻一点
I'd go easier on you if you'd pick up after yourself.
喔 苍天
Oh, my God.
这是我除你以外认识的
This is the first guy I've met
第一个比你更大只的洁癖怪胎 Sebastian
who's a bigger neat freak than you, Sebastian.
我只想在这一片混沌中寻找秩序
I just like a little order in the chaos.
对吧 是的 感同身受
Right? Yeah. That's how I feel.
除了她 就像 特别地混乱
Except she's, like, particularly messy.
就好像是她的超能力
It's, like, her superpower.
-是的 -好了
- Yeah. - All right!
足够多意见交换了
Enough comparing notes.
-呃 所以你们需要什么 -是的
- Uh, so you guys need anything? - Yeah.
我需要一加仑冰箱里的红酱汁
I need that gallon Ziploc of red sauce in the freezer.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表