我没迟到 Melissa
I'm not late, Melissa.
只是暂时没迟到 你只剩不到五分钟的时间了
Not yet. You've got less than five minutes.
你还有多远
How far are you?
差不多有半英里 我能赶到的
Almost half a mile. I'll make it.
Beth Hogan
Beth Hogan
还能准点到吗
showing up on time?
还打破了我的距离纪录
And breaking my mile record.
好吧 我们俩人不能都上学迟到
Well, some of us can't be late for school.
如果我不跟你聊天 我会早点到的
Be there sooner if I wasn't talking to you.
Beth 发生什么了 你还好吗
Beth? What happened? You okay?
Beth
Beth?
Beth
Beth?
NCIS 新奥尔良
第七季第九集
整个公园都被封锁了 你知道什么了
Entire park's on lockdown. What do you know?
Beth Hogan 15岁 海军中校Claire Hogan的女儿
Beth Hogan, 15, daughter of Navy Commander Claire Hogan,
出来跑步
out on a run.
朋友说她失踪了
Friend says she just disappeared.
-她把手♥机♥落下了 -排查这片区域了吗
- Left her phone behind. - Canvass the area?
是的 没有受伤或挣扎的痕迹 但也没有Beth的踪迹
Yeah. No signs of injury or struggle,but no sign of Beth, either...
-只有她的手♥机♥ -嗯
- just her phone. - Mm.
希望Sebastian能从中找到线索
Hopefully Sebastian can pull something off of it.
Beth正在接受越野训练
Beth was training for cross-country.
-每隔一天去公园锻炼一次 - 是啊
- Works out in the park every other day. - Yeah.
有规律性使她很容易成为目标
Predictable routine made her an easy target.
让Gregorio排查一下中城(新奥尔良一个区)已知的性侵犯
Have Gregorio run a report on known sex offenders in Mid-City.
已经在做了 另外Patton正在收集
Already on it. Plus,Patton's collecting footage
-周围摄像头的录像 -很好
- from cameras all around the area. - Good.
-她母亲在这吗 -是的
-The mother here? - Yeah.
Hannah在和她谈话
Hannah's talking to her now.
Beth是个独♥立♥的女孩 她来这里
Beth is an independent girl. She's been coming here to run
跑了三年 没出过事情
for three years, no problems.
Beth最近有什么异样吗
Has Beth been acting differently lately?
忧虑 或者疏远什么的
Anxiety? Distant?
没有 她还是那个Beth 还是老样子
No. She's just been Beth, same girl as always.
我们不应该在外面找吗
Shouldn't we be out looking?
-我得找到她 -Hogan中校
- I need to find her. - We got a dozen cops
现在有十多个警♥察♥和警犬队在外面
and a K-9 unit out there right now, Commander Hogan,
在找你女儿
looking for your daughter.
你是谁
Who are you?
-特别探员Pride -好啊
- Special Agent Pride. - Well,
特别探员Pride 我不确定
Special Agent Pride, I'm not so sure
警♥察♥怎么知道该去哪里找
how the cops will know where to look.
-他们不认识她 -没错
- They don't know her. - That's right.
所以我们才需要你能提供的任何线索
That's why we're looking for any insight you can give us.
如果Beth想离开 她会去哪里呢
Where might Beth go if she was trying to get away?
她不会想离开的
She wouldn't.
她是个好孩子 她专注于学习和跑步
She's a good kid... she focused on studying and running.
除了Melissa 她在学校还有其他朋友吗
Does she have any other friends from school other than Melissa?
我们在家教她 她没有太多朋友
We homeschool her. She doesn't have a lot of friends.
-男朋友呢 -没有 听着
- Boys? - No. Listen,
你好像认为这是她一人干的
you keep acting like she's doing this on her own.
如果是有人把她带走了呢
What if someone took her?
我们出动那么多警♥察♥ 就是考虑她被带走的情况
That is why we have the dozen cops, Commander.
妈妈
Mom!
-那是谁 -Simone 我的另一个女儿
- Who's that? - It's Simone, my other daughter.
我叫她来的
I asked her to come.
出了什么事
What happened?
我们不清楚 你有Beth的消息吗
We don't know. Have you heard from Beth?
好几天没联♥系♥了
Not for a few days.
最近有什么事困扰她吗
Anything bothering her recently?
是的 当然有
Yeah, of course.
Simone
Simone.
-你没告诉他们吗 -告诉我们什么
- You didn't tell them? - Tell us what?
我妈明天要外出部署六个月
My mom deploys tomorrow for six months,
意味着Beth要和Frank在一起了
which means Beth was about to be stuck with Frank.
-Frank是谁 -我的前夫 Frank Hogan
- Who's Frank? - My ex-husband, Frank Hogan.
-Simone 和Beth的父亲 -只有血缘关系
- Simone and Beth's father. - By blood only.
住口
Stop it!
我部署以后Frank就能得到抚养权
Frank gets custody when I deploy.
糟透了
It's screwed up.
他是偏执狂的化身
He is paranoia personified.
没人应该承受这样的痛苦
No one should have to live with that.
你是说Beth和你父亲相处不好吗
You saying that Beth and your father don't get along?
Beth喜欢和他在一起
Beth loves staying with him.
因为她是个乖女孩 她想让你觉得抛弃她
'Cause she's a sweet girl who wants you to feel okay
-是没关系的 -这太残忍♥了
- about abandoning her. - That is cruel.
你知道自从你小的时候Frank改变了多少
And you know how much Frank has changed since you were young.
-妈 你只看你想看的 -哇 好了
- Mom, you see what you want to see. - Whoa, okay, all right.
我们还是专注于任务吧
Hey, whoa, let's just stay on task here.
我们正在设法弄清楚发生了什么事
We're trying to figure out what happened.
-结果就是Beth跑了 -好吧 假设
- What happened is Beth ran. - Okay, let's say
她跑了 她为什么要留下手♥机♥呢
that she ran. Why would she leave her cell phone?
她知道她的手♥机♥可以被追踪
She knows her phone can be tracked.
当你被一个生存主义者养大的时候 你就会学到
That's the kind of crap you learn when you're raised
-这种没用的东西 -她没跑
- by a survivalist nut... - She didn't run!
-好了 听着 - Simone
- Okay. All right, listen... - Simone!
我们要回NCIS
We're gonna go back to NCIS.
私下里再多谈谈
And talk about this a little bit more,
这些细节
in private.
-各位 拜托 -在新冠之前 住房♥不平等
- Everyone, please! - Housing inequality was an issue
-是奥尔良教区的一个问题 Suzanne -所以我们需要延长
- in Orleans Parish before COVID, Suzanne. - Exactly why we need to extend
-这座城市的驱逐保护令 -通过让房♥东破产的方式吗 不行
- the city's eviction moratorium. - By bankrupting landlords? No.
那么就让他们大发不义之财吗
Lining their pockets instead?
-Dennis 这太荒谬了 -我们大吼大叫
- This is ridiculous, Dennis. - We won't get anywhere
是不会有结果的
yelling at each other.
等我们开始解决真正的问题时 我会停止大喊大叫的
I'll stop yelling when we start addressing the real problems.
真正的问题是让大家在午餐以外的事情上
The real problem is getting this group to agree
达成一致
on anything other than lunch.
希望你不是在责怪我
I hope you're not blaming me.
如果她不是 那我就是
Well, if she isn't, I am.
-真是难以置信 -每次你走进这个房♥间
- This is unbelievable. - Every time you walk in a room
-你认为你的想法是这里 -你们两个 听着
- you think your idea is the only - You two, listen...
唯一的好主意
good one here.
-有必要用木槌吗 -我尽量保持礼貌
- Is the gavel necessary? - I am trying to keep things civil,
但你俩吵得不可开交 一点用都没有
but you two going at each other's throats is not helping.
Wade医生在暗示
Well, Dr. Wade implying
我们在转圈圈
we've been spinning our wheels
不太文明 对吧
isn't very civil, is it?
我没有任何暗示 我在陈述一个事实
I'm not implying anything. I'm stating a fact.
我在这个委员会工作一个月了
I've been on this commission a month,
我们还没有提出任何新的建议
and we haven't presented any new recommendations.
Loretta是对的 我想提醒大家
Loretta's right. I'd like to remind everyone
虽然Taylor市长对我们取消现金保释金的
that, while Mayor Taylor was pleased with our proposal
提议很满意
to eliminate cash bail,
但她仍然期待着许多早该取得的进展
she's still expecting much overdue progress.
好吧 我们哪里做错了
Okay, so what are we doing wrong here?
这个
This.
重写驱逐保护令
Rewriting eviction laws.
新建保障性住房♥
Building new affordable housing.
反对抵押贷款利息扣除
Fighting mortgage interest deductions.
所有需要改革的领域
All warranted areas of reform.
是的 但是非常复杂
Yes. But extremely complex.
所以我们无法达成一致
Which is why we can't agree on one.
那你有什么建议呢
Then what are you suggesting?
我们得从头开始
We need to start from scratch.
-天啊 -你在开玩笑吧
- Oh, dear Lord. - You're kidding, right?
-我们不能重新开始 -不 我们有些成果的
- We're not starting over. - No, we've got some things
确实需要纠正 但是重新开始吗
we need to correct, but starting over?
你能别再拿那该死的木槌了吗
Will you stop with the damn gavel?
Patton能从城市公园附近的交通摄像头里
Patton able to pull anything off the traffic cams
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表