还查不到相关信息
able to figure out so far.
我们知道他上了大马士革大学
We know that he went to Damascus University,
取得了工程学学位 但他一直
got a degree in engineering, but he's kept
很低调 没有社交网络账号♥
a low profile... No social media accounts.
Morgan上尉的夹克里有什么能证明
Anything in Lieutenant Morgan's jacket to explain
他跟叙利亚人有合作的吗
why he might be working with the Syrians?
他的记录非常干净
His record is squeaky-clean.
是的 他有可能是被胁迫的
Yeah, it could be he's getting coerced somehow.
好吧 那么 他把叙利亚最危险的人
Okay, so, he brought the son
之一的儿子带到
of one of the most dangerous men in Syria
新奥尔良是为了什么
to New Orleans to do what?
Morgan上尉的专长是军♥火♥生产
Lieutenant Morgan's expertise is in munitions.
所以不管他们想干什么 不会是好事
So whatever it is, can't be good.
那是什么
What is that?
刚果基伏的咖啡吗
Congolese Kivu?
噢 你需要个新的爱好了
Oh, you need a new hobby.
-你越来越擅长那个了 -是吗
- You're getting good at that. - Oh?
嗯 很好
Mmm. Very nice.
真的吗
Mm-hmm?
真的 很好
Mm-hmm, very nice.
你不是来纠正我的技术的
You're not correcting my technique.
你有所求
You want something.
话说有一场婚礼
So there's a wedding.
-是的 -对 我们都会去
- There is. - Mm-hmm. We'll both be there.
-我有请柬 -噢 我也有 那我们
- I got an invitation. - Oh, so did I. Should we...
一起去吗
we go together?
你想问我愿不愿意作为你的伴侣去
Are you asking me to be your plus-one?
呃 我是说
Well, I mean...
送一份礼物 乘同一辆车
one present, one car.
-很方便的 -是的
- It is efficient. - Yeah.
但那样明智吗 我是说 我们得告诉Pride
But would it be wise? I mean, we'd have to tell Pride.
噢 拜托
Oh, please.
Pride早看出来你们两个了
Pride already know about you two.
半个新奥尔良都知道了
Half of New Orleans know.
好吧 你是来让我们尴尬的
All right, did you come in here to embarrass us
还是案件有进展了
or is this case-related?
这两件事为什么不能一起呢
Why not both?
你查到了Morgan上尉
Did you get a hit on Lieutenant Morgan
-和Faisal Suleiman了嘛 -还没
- and Faisal Suleiman? - Not yet.
但我知道他们去过了哪里
But I know where they been.
调出了Morgan上尉的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Pulled up Lieutenant Morgan's credit card statements.
我发现了雅典一个旅馆的账单
I found charges to a hotel in Athens.
而且我让当地警方给了我过去一个月里的
And I got the local police to give me some security footage
一些监控视频
going back the past month.
那是Morgan上尉吗
That's Lieutenant Morgan?
是的 他为了不被认出来
Yeah. Dude's working hard
还真是很努力呢
not to be recognized.
而几分钟之后
And a few minutes later,
Faisal Suleiman
Faisal Suleiman.
他们见面频率有多高
How often did these two meet?
过去一个月见了两回
Twice in the past month.
但Morgan上尉已经在这个旅馆住了一段时间了
But Lieutenant Morgan's been going to this hotel for a while.
他们可能在计划着什么
They could be planning something,
-但为什么来新奥尔良呢 -我深入调查了一下
- but why come to New Orleans? - I did some digging.
我有个想法
I might have an idea.
这些人半年前因为持枪犯罪
These men were arrested six months ago
在孟菲斯被逮捕了
in Memphis on weapons violations.
调查发现他们通过假身份活动
Turns out they were living under false identities
而且得到了叙利亚♥情♥报部门的资金支持
with money funded through Syrian intelligence.
-跟Suleiman将军有什么关系吗 -很明显
- Any connection to General Suleiman? - Evidently,
他非常擅长掩盖自己的行踪
he's really good at covering his tracks.
我想他儿子是来完成
I think the son is here to finish
这些人当初计划的事情
whatever these guys were planning.
你说这三个人用的是假身份
You said that these three were using fake identities.
Faisal和Morgan也需要合法的身份
Faisal and Morgan needed legitimate IDs, too.
好吧 让我们专注这一点 追踪所有我们已知的
Okay, let's focus on that. Track all known
和有嫌疑的文档交易商
and suspected document dealers.
我们查到他们的身份 我们就能找到他们
We get their IDs, we can find them.
你就打算在那儿坐着吗
If you're gonna just linger there,
要不来搭把手
you want to give me a hand?
哦 好
Yeah, okay.
对了 那天晚上的事情
Oh, listen, man, about the other night.
我想为我那天的鲁莽而道歉
I want to apologize if I came on strong.
你知道的 向你妈妈道歉
You know, about your mama.
你不过是在说事实而已
You were just telling me the truth.
是啊 但这话不该我来说
Yeah, but it wasn't really my place.
她自己给我说过
She told me herself.
能看得出来她有所隐瞒
I could tell she was holding back.
但我看过资料 我知道她做了什么
But I read the articles. I know what she really did.
我知道我全家人都干了点什么
What the rest of my family did.
挺难接受的吧
That's hard.
我们家都这样
It's in the blood.
并不
Nah, no, it's not.
我之前试着烧了这间酒吧
I tried to burn down this bar.
那事干得挺蠢的
Yeah, what you did was dumb.
还很危险
And dangerous.
但这代表你就是如此
But it doesn't define you.
父母造下的孽不该由小孩来偿还
The sins of the parents don't transfer to the child.
关于这事我略知一二
I know something about that.
你♥爸♥爸
Your father...
嗯
Yeah.
Cassius很多方面都不好 但他对我还是挺好的
Cassius was bad in many ways, but he was also good to me.
至少有时候挺好的
Well, sometimes, at least.
总而言之 我不是我父亲
Anyway, I'm not my father.
你也不是你的母亲
And you are not your mother.
-她曾是我的全部 -不不不
- She was all that I had. - Nah, nah.
她不是 你还有我们
She-she's not. You got us.
但你们不是我的家人
But you're not my family.
我理解你不这么觉得
I know it doesn't feel that way yet,
但我希望某一天这种感受会改变
but I'm hoping someday that's gonna change.
我听你弹过吉他
I heard you play the guitar.
是啊
Yeah.
Pride的Rita的婚礼
Pride and Rita's wedding.
现在已经有了一些现场奏乐了
Now, we got some live music going,
但如果你也能来演奏就更好了
but it'd be great if you could play a little.
我
I...
Jimmy 这 我不...
Jimmy, I don't-I don't... That's...
考虑一下
Well, think about it.
如果我不是一个铁匠
I feel like if I were a master forger,
我不会想住在这里的
I wouldn't want to live here.
这是我们查的第五家了吧
You know, we've visited, what, five so far?
我觉得我已经是整个造假工艺的大♥师♥了
I feel like I'm an expert in the whole forger aesthetic.
是呀
Yeah.
我知道你为啥心情不好
Hey, I know what's bothering you. Okay?
魔术课是不是
It's the magic lessons.
没事的 我可以自己付钱
It's cool. I'm gonna pay for them on my own.
不是魔术课
It's not the magic lessons.
不是吗 那太好了 那可太贵了
It's not? Thank God, because they are so expensive.
我根本没有钱付
I don't even have the money to pay for the...
我不会为魔术课付钱的 Sebastian
I'm not paying for magic lessons, Sebastian.
我并不介意直接告诉你
It doesn't bother me saying it.
好吧 那你怎么想的
Okay, what-what aren't you saying, then?
我和Kara在看的一栋房♥子挂牌了
Well, a house Kara and I were looking at opened up,
我们在考虑搬进去
and we're taking it and moving in,
这意味着我得搬出来了
and that means I'm moving out.
我不敢告诉你
And I was afraid to tell you.
你是说橡树大街上
Are you talking about the place on-on Oak Street
有超可爱蓝色百叶窗的那栋吗
with the cute blue shutters?
-是的 你生气吗 -什么
- Yeah. Are you mad? - What?
不 我超高兴
No, I'm thrilled.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表