我一直不希望Laurel知道我做了...
I never wanted Laurel to know that I had this...
这件事
other thing.
我让她失望了
I disappointed her.
你也是人
You're human.
她也不再是个孩子了
And she's not a child anymore.
当然
Sure.
不管她多大
She'll always be my daughter,
她永远都是我的女儿
no matter how old she is.
Laure对Connor感觉如何
How does Laurel feel about Connor?
好奇 我猜的
Curious, I guess.
她说她想见见他
She said she-she wants to meet him.
实际上
Eventually.
听着 你谈的很艰难
Look, you had the hard talk.
Laurel很有头脑
Laurel's got a good head on her shoulders.
她会明白的
She'll get there.
是的
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
我需要和别人谈谈
Somebody else I need to talk to.
谁
Who?
我的母亲
My mama.
你要告诉她Connor的事吗
Are you gonna tell her about Connor?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
最近几次探望
Last few visits,
她的表现都不是太好
she wasn't doing very well.
有些时候
Sometimes...
他认为我是Cassius
she thinks I'm Cassius.
其他时候 她认为我还和Linda结婚
Other times, she thinks I'm still married to Linda.
你要我跟你一起去吗
You want me to come with you?
不 这次不行
No, not-not this time.
Hannah和Sebastian哪去了
Where's, uh, Hannah and Sebastian?
和警方一起监视Sasha
With NOPD, setting up surveillance on Sasha,
确保她不会逃离城镇
making sure she doesn't skip town.
好主意
Oh. Good idea.
还试图找出她和俱乐部
Also trying to find any connection
爆♥炸♥案之间的联♥系♥
between her and the club bombing.
看来我们又有案子了
Well, it looks like we got another case.
据我所知 是一个失踪的士官
Best I can tell, it's a missing petty officer.
Charlie Strand
Charlie Strand.
他失踪多久了
How long gone?
从昨晚开始
Since last night.
那不算很长时间
That's not very long.
我知道
I know.
但是Belle Chasse的海军航♥空♥站
But the Belle Chasse SAC wants us
希望我们尽快去他基地外的住址
to head to her off-base address ASAP.
好吧 我们去看看
All right, let's check it out.
嘿 NCIS
Oh, hey. NCIS.
Carter探员 还有 Gregorio探员
Agents Carter and Gregorio.
好啊 我知道 谢谢你们能来
Yeah, I know. Thanks for coming.
时间过去很久了 她已经失踪了12个小时了
We've lost a lot of time. She's been gone over 12 hours.
她是指Strand军士吗
"She" being Petty Officer Strand?
我是Strand军士 她是Charlie
I'm Petty Officer Strand. She's Charlie.
好吧 等等 Charlie Strand
Okay, wait. Charlie Strand?
你们是亲戚
You're related?
她就像家人一样
She's like family.
这和她平时不同
And this is unlike her.
告诉我们有关她的情况
Tell us about her.
我昨晚5点把她的晚餐放在外面了
I put her dinner outside at 5:00 p.m. last night.
她来吃饭
She came to eat.
那是我最后一次见到她
That's the last time I saw her.
今天早上就不见了
This morning, she was gone.
她待在外面
She stays outside?
没错 天气好的时候
Yeah. When the weather's good.
说实话 我们有些困惑
Got to be honest, we're a little confused.
天气好的时候Charlie就呆在外面吗
So Charlie stays outside when the weather's good?
我可以告诉你们
I can show you.
哦 Charlie
Oh, Charlie's
是你的狗
your dog.
不是我的狗 海军的
Not my dog. The Navy's.
她是一只军犬 在炸♥药♥
She's a military war dog. Highly trained
毒品和隐蔽的敌方侦查方面训练有素
in explosives, narcotics and hidden hostile detection.
-好吧 -我读过关于这些狗的报道
- Okay. - Yeah, I've read about these dogs.
他们会抓人 救人 做战术工作
They do catch and rescue, tactical work.
它们甚至有自己的等级 是吧
They're even given their own rank, right?
事实上 她的级别比我高
Actually, she outranks me.
你是说你的狗跑掉了
So you're saying that your dog ran away?
不是的 Charlie不会跑掉的
No. No, Charlie wouldn't run.
她被抓走了
She was taken.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
这是昨天的我们
This is, uh, us yesterday.
闲逛
Fooling around.
你还有其他照片吗
Well, you got any other photos?
等等
Hang on.
你觉得她被绑♥架♥了吗
Think she was kidnapped?
我们真的要这么做吗
We're really gonna do this?
你对狗狗有意见吗
You got a problem with dogs?
不 只是 通常 我们都是处理更高规格的案子
No. Just, normally, you know, we work higher profile cases.
你最好认真点
Well, you better get your head in the game,
因为我们要对付的可能是动物权益保护人士或者
'cause we could be dealing with some animal rights people or...
-养狗的人 -很有可能
- Dog breeders? - It's possible.
我们也不能排除他是自愿逃跑的
And we can't rule out a voluntary escape.
像Charlie这样的狗翻越8英尺高的 (约2.4m)
Dog like Charlie would have no trouble
栅栏是不成问题的
scaling an eight-foot fence.
好吧 Gregorio
All right, Gregorio.
让我们现场勘查一下
Let's work the scene.
嘿 Loretta
Oh, hey, Loretta.
令人意外
What a surprise.
我只是想来看看 跟我朋友打个招呼
Well, just thought I'd drop by, say hello to my friend.
Rita给你打电♥话♥了
Rita called you.
她打了
She did.
只是
Just...
觉得我应该来看一下
thought I should check in.
如果没事的话
If that's okay.
考虑到你是我今天见到的第一个
Considering you're the first person I've seen all day
不用向你解释我新儿子的人
who I haven't had to explain my new son to,
我认为这是一种解脱
I'd call it a relief.
嗯
Mm.
咖啡吗
Coffee?
好啊 谢啦
Yeah. Thanks.
其他人是怎么接受的
How are people taking it?
大多都是抗拒的
A wide range of reactions.
-可以理解 -哼
- That's understandable. - Hmm.
问题是
The thing is...
它让我意识到我...
it's made me realize I haven't...
自己没有花时间来消化这件事
taken time to process it myself.
Loretta 我有一个儿子
I have a son, Loretta.
是的
You do.
一个粗暴的17岁孩子
A surly 17-year-old...
他看我的眼神充满了
who looks at me with nothing but...
敌意
hostility.
他不容易被说服
He won't be easily won over.
但
But...
你给他时间
if you just give it time...
是啊 只是
Yeah, well...
我不知道能有多少时间
Not sure how much of that I have.
-有问题吗 -NOPD
- Trouble? - NOPD.
看来Sasha准备逃走了
Looks like Sasha's getting ready to skip town.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看起来是要干什么
What's it look like?
你不能离开这里
You can't leave town.
当然 我可以
Sure, I can.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表