剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
in sickness and in health,
无论疾病抑或健康
to love and to cherish
相互钟爱 彼此珍惜
till death do us part.
直到死亡把我们分开
Rosalee and Monroe,
罗莎莉 门罗
by the power vested in me by the state of Oregon,
根据伟大的俄勒冈州赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
现在我宣布你们成为合法夫妇
You may kiss the bride!
你可以亲吻新娘了
It is with great pleasure
怀着激动的心情
that I now present
现在我向大家介绍
Mr. and Mrs. --
门罗先生和太...
Nick! Nick! Oh, God.
尼克 尼克 上帝啊
Nick.
尼克
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! She's a Grimm! She's a Grimm!
上帝啊 她是格林 她是格林
She's got to kill us!
她会杀了我们的
Oh, no. Oh, boy.
不是吧 天哪
Nick, you need to drink this.
尼克 你得把这个喝了
Nick, take it!
尼克 喝了它
It's okay.
别激动
It's okay. We're all friends.
别激动 她是我们的朋友
Take it, Nick. You have to drink this.
喝了它 尼克 你必须喝下这个
Take it, Nick.
喝了它 尼克
No.
不
Please, please!
拜托 拜托
Everybody has to calm down now. She's a Grimm!
所有人现在都冷静下来 她是格林
Wesen!
格林生物
What? It's gonna be fine.
什么 没关系的
Wesen! Nobody will be hurt...
格林生物 没人会受伤...
If you calm down. Just get her out of here.
你们冷静点 先带她出去
Come on, let's go! No!
快 我们走 不
Let's go, let's go! Please, everybody relax!
我们走 我们走 拜托 大家放松点
Everybody calm down!
大家冷静
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Rosalee!
罗莎莉
Everyone back off! Back off!
所有人退后 退后
Just back off!
快退后
How did they know that she was a Grimm?
他们怎么知道她是格林的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Trubel walked right in when everyone was woged.
麻烦鬼就在大家转化的时候进来的
No, they weren't. Yes, they were, Nick.
不 他们没有 是的 他们有 尼克
Well, I didn't see it.
我没看到
Oh, my God, Nick.
我的天哪 尼克
Your eyes.
你的眼睛
Something's wrong. They're normal.
出问题了 它们变成普通的眼睛了
Can you see me? Are you woged?
你能看到吗 你转化了吗
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Are you serious? You really couldn't see me?
你是认真的 你真的看不到吗
What do you mean, he couldn't see you?
你是什么意思 他看不到你
You're not a Grimm anymore.
你不再是格林了
What? Oh, my God.
什么 我的天哪
It's what she did to you.
是她干的
You were supposed to drink the stuff in the bottle.
你应该喝下那瓶子里的东西
He said something bad was gonna happen if you didn't.
他说如果你没喝下去就会发生不测
Who? Your captain.
谁 你的队长
He came to the house after you left,
你走之后他去了你家
and he said Adalind did something to you.
他说爱达玲对你做了些什么
And then he got shot, and I had to kill this other guy.
之后他就中枪了 我不得不杀死另一个家伙
Shot? The captain's been shot?
中枪 队长中枪了
And I don't know who he was.
我不知道那人是谁
He was just a hundjager,
只知道是猎犬怪
and he's the one that shot your captain.
就是他开的枪
What --
怎么...
They're gonna tear her apart.
他们会把她撕碎的
You got to get her out of here.
你们得带她离开
Nick, we got to go now.
尼克 我们现在就得离开
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
You really couldn't see 'em?
你真的看不到它们了
No.
是的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表