剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
查理的社会工作者终于到了
Hey, Charlie's caseworker finally showed up.
她在外面椅子上等着的
She's waiting out in chairs.
这就有意思了
Oh, this ought to be fun.
身材不错啊
Whewee! Girl, you look great!
谢谢
Thank you.
伊·雷 如果敏兹医生打电♥话♥来了
Hey, E. Ray, if Dr. Minz calls
告诉他我正在来的路上
let him know I'm on my way up.
没问题
Okey-dokey.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
罗斯医生
Uh, Dr. Ross?
什么事
Yeah?
你认识儿童与家庭服务部的纽曼女士吧
You know Ms. Newman from D.C.F.S.?
是的 我认识 你好
Yes, I do. Hi, how are you?
查理又冒出来了 对吧
Charlie's resurfaced again, huh?
是的 过量吸食多种毒品
Yeah. Poly-drug O.D.
可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
Cocaine, meth, heroin.
她一个月前从寄宿家庭离家出走了
She ran away from the foster home a month ago.
她说她被猥亵了
Yeah. She said she was molested.
查理说的理由可多了
Charlie says a lot of things.
是的
Yes, she does.
该死
Oh, damn it.
我出去了 伊·雷
I'm out of here, E. Ray.
要是有人问起 就说我几小时前就走了
If anybody asks, I left hours ago
而且你没见到我
and you haven't seen me.
格林医生
Dr. Greene!
起搏器捕获到心跳了 重要体征正常
Pacer's capturing, vitals are normal,
多巴胺逐渐减少了
tapered off the dopamine.
明天曼德先生
Mr. Munder is headed upstairs
要去楼上安装永久心脏起搏器
to get a permanent pacemaker tomorrow.
感觉好些了吗 曼德先生
Feeling better, Mr. Munder?
好多了 谢谢
Much. Thanks.
好的 保重
Great. Take care.
医生
Doctor?
抱歉 我下班了
I'm sorry, I'm off duty.
要是你需要医生 肯定有人...
If you need a physician, I'm sure someone...
不是的 医生 我是朱迪·曼德
No, doctor, I'm Judy Munder.
我想感谢你救了我丈夫的命
I just wanted to thank you for saving my husband's life.
一定很不可思议吧 改变别人的人生
Must be incredible, making a difference in people's lives.
晚安 伊·雷
Good night, E. Ray.
晚安
Good night.
我讨厌这破事
I hate this.
她需要钱去买♥♥毒品 这是最快的方法
She's going to need money to get high. This is the fastest way.
那个皮条客说他会在街角吗
That pimp guy said he'd be on a corner?
是的 但他没说在哪个街角
Yeah. He didn't say what corner
你怎么知道他是皮条客的
And how do you know he's a pimp?
要么就是毒贩子
Dealer, whatever.
他在这附近 或者那个女孩也在这
He's out here somewhere, or she is.
停车
Pull over.
什么
What?
停车 我们下去问问
Pull over. We'll ask around.
肯定有人认识一个叫汤米的毒贩
Someone's going to know a dealer named Tommy
经常跟查理混在一起
who hangs out with a kid named Charlie.
怎么了
What?
如果真有人想偷你的车
Someone wants to steal your car
这报♥警♥器一点用都没有
That alarm ain't going to stop them.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing out here?
她让我想起了某个人
She reminds me of somebody.
谁
Who's that?
我
Me.
你要回家享用特别晚餐
So, you headed home for a special dinner
和惊喜了吗
and some surprises?
可能就只是吃肉饼看视频啥的
Probably just a pot pie and a video.
艾尔不是那么浪漫的人
Al's not much of a romantic.
你们复合了吗
So you guys are back together?
你不同意吧
You don't approve.
我不知道
I don't know.
我同不同意重要吗
Does it matter if I approve?
对我来说很重要
It does to me.
我听不懂你的意思
It would help if I understood.
我也不太懂
I don't know if I do.
我觉得很有趣 凯瑞
You know, it's funny, Kerry.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
比之前任何时候都要幸福
I'm happier than I've ever been.
怎么会这样呢
How can that be?
这些都是因为艾尔吗
And that's because of Al?
不 是因为我自己
No, it's because of me.
我不再害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
害怕死亡吗
Of death?
害怕活着
Of living my life.
我看到了我之前没注意到的事物
I see things now I didn't see before.
我知道什么重要
I know what's important.
什么不重要
I know what isn't.
自从第一眼见到艾尔·布雷
I've been in love with Al Boulet
我就爱上了他
since the first time I saw him.
我当时十六岁
I was 16 years old.
我知道他爱我
I know he's been in love with me.
珍妮
Jeanie...
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你好呀 美女
Hey, what's up, girl.
告诉我你的名字吧
Can I have your name?
派对一定非常热闹
... this party's going to be booming.
那场派对怎么啦
Hey, what's up with that party?
你怎么都不看他呀
Why don't you want to look at him?
走吧伙计 走吧
Hey, let's go, man.
看看 他醒着呢
Yo, look who's up.
你才没睡着
You're not sleeping?
我看到了
I seen you.
醒醒 醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
醒醒
Wake up!
他醒了
He's awake now.
兄弟 借我二十块钱吧
Yo, bro, lend me 20 bucks.
我没钱
I don't have any money.
你肯定有钱啊
Sure you do, man.
我没钱
I don't have any money.
我们要去找东西吃
We got to get us something to eat.
走吧 伙计
Yo, man, let's go.
闭嘴
Shut up, ese!
我跟我朋友说话呢
I'm talking to my friend here.
四眼儿 我们饿了
Glasses man, we're hungry.
你也不想让我们饿着了 对吧
You don't want us hungry, do you?
我该下了
This is my stop.
你还是不愿意给我钱吗
You don't want to give me some money, man?
我们也下车了
Yo, we're getting off.
什么
What?
我们也到站了
This is our stop.
下车
We're getting off.
退后
Back off!
退后
Back off!
冷静 冷静
Be cool, man!
回车上去
Get on the train!
冷静点伙计
Yo, be cool, man!
回车上去
Get back on the train!
冷静点
Be cool, man!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
冷静啊 眼镜哥
Be cool, glasses man!
闭嘴
Shut up!
眼镜哥 冷静
Chill out, glasses man.
冷静
Be cool!
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表