剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Dr. Ross, we got a 12-year-old G.S.W. is coming in.
把这个放在马克的盒子里
Put this in Mark's box.
确保他看到 好吗
Make sure he see it, okay?
你知道谁在查
You know if anybody's run a search
纳丁·威尔克斯的病历吗
for Nadine Wilkes' medical records?
康妮试图调查
Connie tried to pull her up
但是她从没住院过
but she's never been a patient.
我们应该调查全县范围内的医院
We ought to try countywide.
看看有没有她以前住院的记录
See if she's had any previous admissions.
你不认为尸检会发现
Don't you think the autopsy will reveal
她的以往病史吗
any pre-existing conditions?
也许 但值得一试 不是吗
Probably, but it's worth a shot. Don't you think?
好的
Sure.
如果你需要帮助的话 伊雷可以调查一下
If you need any help, E-ray can do the search.
罗斯医生 枪伤患者到了
Dr. Ross, that gunshot wound is in.
十二岁 胸部中枪
12-year-old G.S.W. to the chest.
杰瑞 腾出创伤一室
Jerry, clear Trauma one.
脉搏140 十分虚弱
Pulse 140, thready and weak.
知道患者的身份吗
Got any I.D.?
他的绰号♥名是三叶草
His street name's Shamrock.
通常是他开枪打人
Usually, he's on the other side of the piece,
但那地方的主人动作更快
but the owner of the place was a little faster on the draw.
天哪 他还是个孩子
God, he looks like a baby.
和警♥察♥谈过再说吧
Wait till you talk to the cops.
蛋白酶抑制剂或者是AZT
It's either the protease inhibitor or the AZT
使我有点恶心
that's making me nauseous.
我也不确定哪个是原因
I'm not sure which.
不 我理解
No, I understand.
我没漏服过药
I haven't missed any doses.
谢谢 迪安吉洛医生
Thanks, Dr. D'Angelo.
我很感激
I'd appreciate it.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
怎么了
What's up?
二室的脚踝骨折患者需要医治
Take the ankle fracture in two.
我太忙了
I'm buried.
如果有困难
You won't have any trouble
找个护士帮忙
finding a nurse to assist.
你还好吗
You okay?
抽到短棍的赢
Short stick gets it.
谁能帮我拿个脚踝夹板
Who's free to help me with an ankle splint?
一会儿就告诉你
We'll tell you in the second.
-该死的 -我记得你订婚了
- Damn. - I thought you were engaged.
我是订婚了 但我还没死
I might be engaged, but I ain't dead.
那样的屁♥股♥可以让我起死回生
A behind like that could bring me back from the dead.
太棒了 我会给你们寄明信片的
Oh, yes! I'll send you a postcard.
诊察二室有什么好事吗
What's so great about Exam two?
诊察二室里有人像丹尼斯·奎德
You take Dennis Quaid, Robert Redford and James Dean,
罗伯特·雷德福和詹姆斯·迪恩一样帅
put them in a blender, you got exam two.
麦肯纳先生
Mr. Mckenna?
你好 我是珍妮·布雷
Hi. I'm Jeanie Boulet.
听说你脚踝骨折了
I hear you have an ankle fracture.
是的 当时我正在艾迪森
Yeah, I was welding a girder up on the ninth floor
那栋新办公楼的九楼焊接主梁
of that new office building on Addison.
温蒂 温蒂 给他打上夹板
Wendy? Wendy. Splint.
好的
Right.
一脚没站稳
Lost my footing.
我的脚踝就断了
My ankle went snap.
要不是米奇迅速拉住了我
If it hadn't been for Mickey's fast catch,
我就没命了
I'd have been a goner.
再做个好事行吗 米奇
You up for one more good deed, Mickey?
当然
Sure.
好 我需要你抓住他的脚保持在90度
OK. I need you to hold his foot steady at a 90-degree angle,
我们要给他上夹板了
and we're going to splint it.
这样行吗
How's that?
完美
Perfect.
三室的食品中毒患者怎么办
What about the food poisoning in three?
我还没去看那位患者吗
Didn't I already see that one?
贾第虫腹泻
That was giardia diarrhea.
二室的食物中毒患者给甲哌氯丙嗪 多喝水等等
Take the food poisoning in two, compazine, clear liquids, et cetera.
记住了
I'm down.
他一回来就告诉我
Let me know as soon as he's back.
马克 能谈谈吗
Mark, could we talk?
好的
Sure.
我听说纳丁·威尔克斯的毒理检测
I heard Nadine Wilkes' tox screen
是可♥卡♥因♥阳性
was positive for coke.
是的
That's right.
今天道格·罗斯上班了吗
And Doug Ross is working today?
我在处理了
It's been taken care of.
我知道道格是你的朋友
I know Doug is your friend,
但我也是当班主治医生
but I'm attending on this shift, as well.
他做了毒理检测 结果是阴性的
He got a tox screen. It came back negative.
他的血液酒精浓度多少
Well, how about his blood alcohol?
他没问题的
He's fine.
非常好 因为他正在给
Good, 'cause he's putting a chest tube
一个十二岁的孩子插胸管
in a 12-year-old right now.
他可能需要帮助
He may need some help.
好主意
Good idea.
张力性气胸 我要减压
Tension pneumo. I'm going to decompress.
14号♥针头
14 gauge.
他发绀了
He's cyanotic.
查到他的身份了吗
Any I.D.?
没有 但是他的指纹记录在册
No, but his prints are on file.
警♥察♥就快到了
Cops were right behind me.
生命体征上升
Vitals are improving.
28号♥法式
28 French.
我觉得你可能需要助手
Thought you might need an assist.
不需要 我们已经控制住了
Nope. We've got it under control.
那我就在这里看着
I'll just stay and watch.
好了
Okay.
丝线 进去缝合了
O-silk. I'm in.
接上
Hook it up.
卡萝 最近保姆每小时收费多少
Hey, Carol, what's the hourly rate for babysitting these days?
我很惊讶 彼得
Well, I am amazed, Peter.
我以为你会需要支援
I thought you'd need backup.
是啊 那不简单
Yeah, well, it wasn't easy.
我知道 我和劳拉接触过几次
I know. I've gone a few rounds with Laura.
但你居然没有求救
But you didn't have to call in the calvary.
我很惊讶
I am impressed.
还好
It was fine.
实际上 卡特帮忙打破了僵局
You know, actually, Carter was very helpful in breaking the ice.
她还有几个问题要问你
She's got a couple of more questions for you.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter.
一起做手术好吗
How would you like to scrub in with us?
除非本顿医生还有其他地方需要你
Unless Dr. Benton needs you elsewhere.
当我还小的时候
When I was a kid,
我们只偷几袋薯片
we just boosted a couple of bags of chips.
现在的年轻人想把整个商店都拿走
Now they want the whole store.
来杯咖啡吗
Grab a cup of coffee?
我还是别走远了 盯着他的生命指数
I should probably stay close and keep an eye on his crits.
打扰一下 你是罗斯医生吗
Pardon me. Are you Dr. Ross?
是的 那孩子
Yeah. Listen, that kid,
他要昏迷几个小时 所以
he's going to be out for a couple of hours, so...
实际上 医生
Actually, doctor,
我们想和你谈谈纳丁·威尔克斯
we want to speak to you about Nadine Wilkes.
好的
Okay, fine.
咱们去那边吧
Let's go back here.
那边有一个房♥间
There's a room back here.
她的身体状况何时开始出现异常
When did her medical condition first come on?
她开始抽搐大概是早上六点
Uh... she started seizing around 6:00 A.M.
她在7:34死亡是吗
And she died at 7:34?
是的 7:34
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表