剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第八集
前情提要
Previously on ER
能给我几个避孕套吗
Can I get a couple of condoms?
你多大了
How old are you?
十八了
Eighteen.
医院安排我每周去神经科轮三次班
The hospital's floating me to neuro three times a week.
这真是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
艾比
Abby.
就当帮我们个忙 约她出去啊
Do us a favor, ask her out.
苏珊 今晚有时间吗
Susan, want to go out tonight?
不好意思
Um, I can't.
我已经有安排了
I have something planned.
我浪费太多时间了
I waited too long.
本来有机会我却搞砸了
It's my chance. I blew it.
我不在这儿当住院医生了
I'm leaving my residency.
辞职吗
Quitting?
转院
Transferring.
去哪儿
Where?
凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix.
中♥央♥车站
如果有人没带免疫卡
If you don't have your child's card with you,
跟我说一声
let me know.
如果您今天没有免疫卡
Si no tienes su tarjeta de imunizacion hoy
跟我说一声
Por favor, digame ahora.
楚妮 能来帮我个忙吗
Chuny, can I get a hand in here, please?
请耐心一点
A tengan pacience, por favor...
我马上回来
I'll be with all of you in just a second.
所有孩子都有曲奇吃了吧
Everybody get a cookie?
我需要你跟她解释下铅中毒
Listen, I need you to explain to her about the lead.
我们有一个
O tenemos un examen de...
我不是西班牙人
Ieu nu-sint spaniola.
我英语比西班牙语好些
Intelet mai bine engiezeste de cit spaniola.
帮不了 她说的不是西班牙语
Sorry. That ain't Spanish.
我们需要抽点血
Uh, we need to take some blood
来检测下孩子是不是铅中毒
to see if the baby's been exposed to lead.
铅对孩子会产生非常不好的影响
Lead is very bad for children.
好的
Okay.
如果有问题 我们会给您打电♥话♥
If there's a problem, we'll call you.
好的
Okay.
那您在这签下字
If you just... sign this
护士会安排采血
and the nurse will take some blood.
好的
Okay.
下一个
Next, please.
你觉得她听懂我的意思了吗
You think that was an informed consent?
差不多吧
Close enough.
大叔
Hey, old man.
又是你啊
You again?
对 我认识你
Yeah. I know you.
万圣节那天
Uh... Halloween.
查理 对吧
Uh, Charlie, right?
对 你给了我几个避孕套来着
Yeah, you gave me some condoms.
早几年就好了
Guess you were a couple years late.
这孩子不会是你的吧
Uh-huh. You're telling me that's yours?
不可以吗
Why not?
他爸是个巴基斯坦人
His dad's a Pakistani dude.
所以他爸叫"洛佩兹"吗
And his name is "Lopez" because...?
好吧 他妈妈是我的一个朋友
Okay. His mom Gloria's a friend of mine.
她今天要上班 所以我来带孩子
She's got a job today, so I'm baby-sitting.
他妈妈听说这可以免费打疫苗
She heard they were giving out free shots.
这孩子四个月大以后就没去过医院了
And Ahmed hasn't been seen since he was four months old?
应该是
Yeah, I guess.
让我看看 艾哈迈德 转过来看看
Let me see. Ahmed, come here.
他现在 大概是一岁半
What's he now-- about a year and a half?
我们需要有他妈妈的住址
Well, we're going to need to have his mother's address
会有随访
for a follow-up.
她们住在格兰德街的姐妹家里
They live at sisters over on Grand.
避难所
Shelter?
罗斯医生 我们需要家长同意的
Dr. Ross, don't we need parental consent?
所以我才说我是他妈妈
That's why I told you I'm the mom.
没事的 洛佩兹女士
All right, Ms. Lopez.
在这签个字
Why don't you sign right there?
我不管 但是
I don't know, but this
要我送他回家吗
Let me send him home?
下一个
Okay, next.
查理
Hey, Charlie.
你不应该在上学吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
我们辍学了
We're off.
开始工作了
It's career day.
血压200/140
BP's 200/140.
放松 雷诺兹先生
Try to relax, Mr. Reynolds. Okay?
超声可以了
Ultrasound's ready.
看一下 告诉我结果
Take a look, tell me what you see.
需要我给患者注射受体阻滞剂吗
You want me to get him started on beta blockers?
没错 奥斯莫 5克配500毫升
You read my mind. Osmolal, five grams in 500 mil.
四单位吗♥啡♥
Four of morphine.
是3A 大概四厘米
It's a triple-A, about four centimeters.
刘易斯医生 太棒了
Dr. Lewis, great.
-我还担心见不到你了呢 -我两点才走呢
- I was afraid I was gonna miss you. - I'm on till 2:00.
你走了这里就不一样了
It won't be the same here without you.
别说了 已经够难受了
Stop it. It's hard enough.
道尔医生 给卡特医生介绍下情况
Dr. Doyle, give Dr. Carter the bullet.
患者72岁 男性 有高血压
72-year-old male, history of hypertension
高脂血症 有过一次心梗
and hypercholesterolemia, one previous MI.
一周前开始左下腹疼痛
Pain began in left lower quadrant a week ago.
超声结果显示为
The ultrasound shows
腹主动脉瘤 4厘米
abdominal aneurysm-- four centimeters.
我们会替你接手这个患者
Yeah, we'll take him off your hands for you.
先别急 卡特医生
Ah, not so fast, Dr. Carter.
检查下他的股动脉搏动
Check his femoral pulses.
超声结果显示需要手术治疗
The ultrasound indicates surgery.
你认为呢 道尔医生
What do you think, Dr. Doyle?
我同意卡特医生 这个瘤有破裂的可能性
I agree with Carter. There is a chance of rupture.
十分之一
Ten percent.
股动脉搏动怎么样
How are his femoral pulses?
两侧都是2+
Two plus, bilaterally.
所以他的下肢血液流通情况很好
So he has good blood flow to his lower extremities.
超声结果显示这瘤有风险
The ultrasound indicates a risk.
并没有显示渗血
Shows no leakage.
给他做个CT确认一下
Get a CT. to confirm it.
你想通过用药来解决
You want to manage it medically?
我想试试
I'd like to try.
机器会给我们检测结果
Machines can give us test results
但是相同的检测结果会带来不同的诊断结果
but they like to keep us around here for a diagnostic judgment.
这是她在这的最后一班了
This is her last shift
这没准儿是我们共同诊断的最后一位患者
Maybe our last patient together.
她就是想给我点颜色看看
She's just trying to bust me.
总得有人拦着点你们这些外科医生
Someone has to hold you surgeons back.
有事就呼我
Page me if you need me.
带他去做CT吧
Let's get him to CT.
看来我要学的还有很多
Guess I got a lot to learn.
对 这是需要实践的
Yeah, it takes practice.
不要畏惧进步
Don't be afraid to step up.
你应该看看我第一年时候的样子
You should have seen me my first year.
别信她的 她一直都这么厉害
Don't believe her. She was always this good.
你是搬家公♥司♥的吗
Are you with the moving company?
不是 我叫马克·格林 苏珊的朋友
No, I'm Mark Greene, a friend of Susan's.
那你就是那个想续租这房♥子的人吧
Then you're the one who's interested in taking over the lease?
对
Yes.
我是菲利斯·多兹 房♥东
Ah, Phyllis Dodds. I'm the landlady.
你好 菲利斯
Hi, Phyllis.
你没事吧
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表