剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I'm glad.
好了 我要把这套缝合包给甘特
Yeah. I got to get this suture kit to Gant.
他病人太多了
He is just swamped with patients.
那是深静脉套包
Hey, that's a central line kit.
你说得对
You're right.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦考德女士 胸口疼是什么时候开始的
Now, Mrs. McCourd, when did the chest pains start?
今天早上 吃完早饭之后
Uh, this morning, right after breakfast.
你吃了什么
What did you eat?
沾覆盆子果酱的烤面包
Toast with raspberry jam.
那些果酱会很酸
Well, those jams can be pretty acidic.
四十年来我每天都吃
Oh, I've eaten toast and raspberry jam
烤面包和黑莓果酱
every day for 40 years.
我也没患上烧心
It doesn't give me heartburn.
我了解烧心
I know heartburn.
是啊 我确定你了解
Yes, I'm sure that you do.
做个12导联心电图 测脉搏血氧 再照个胸片
Get a 12-lead, pulse ox and a chest film.
也许还应该做心肌酶检测
And maybe cardiac enzymes?
是的
Oh, uh, yeah.
你在服用什么药物吗
Are you on any medication?
我当然在服用药物
Of course, I am.
我73岁了
I'm 73.
地高辛治我的心脏
Digoxin for my heart,
别嘌醇治我的痛风
and allopurinol for my gout,
格列吡嗪治我的糖尿病
glipizide for diabetes,
还有辛伐他汀是治
and simvastatin for, um...
我总是记不住这种药治什么
Ooh, I never can remember this one.
我吃这药治什么
What am I taking that one for?
高胆固醇
High cholesterol.
别忘了这个 这很重要
You don't want to skip... that's very important.
好的 好的 好的
Do, do, do, do, do.
是的 我
Yes, I...
还有法莫替丁
And, uh... famotidine.
凯瑞 有时间吗
Kerry, you got a minute?
有 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
我们有一个关于珍妮·布雷的问题
We might have a problem with Jeanie Boulet.
什么问题
What sort of problem?
今天早上我治疗了她前夫艾尔
This morning, I treated her ex-husband Al.
他患有艾滋病
He has aids.
我知道了
I see.
她和你说过什么吗
Did she mention anything to you?
为什么她要说呢
Why would she?
她说她的检查结果是阴性
She claims she tested negative.
我们必须相信她的话 不是吗
Well, we'll have to take her word on it, won't we?
这件事不会让你感觉不舒服吗
Doesn't this make you uncomfortable?
没特别不舒服
Not especially.
她说她是阴性的
She says she's negative.
我们还能做什么
What else can we do?
看到你漠不关心
I guess I'm just a little surprised
我只是有点吃惊
at your lack of concern.
我只是不惊慌 马克
It's a lack of alarm, Mark.
这两者之间还是有区别的
There's a difference.
我在高草地
I'm in the tall grass,
于是 我用了五号♥铁杆
and so... I take the five iron.
我把球打到离洞口只有几厘米的地方
And I sail that puppy, like, two inches from the cup.
就像诗一样
It was poetry.
十四行诗
It was a sonnet.
基本上就是俳句
It was practically a haiku.
打扰一下 摩根斯坦医生
Excuse me, Dr. Morgenstern.
手术做完了吗
Are we done yet?
对我来说挺好的
Looks good to me.
谢谢 皮特
Thank you, Peter.
二床的盆腔疼痛病人怎么了
What happened to the pelvic pain in two?
宫外孕破裂 妇产科带她去做手术了
Ruptured ectopic. O.B. took her to surgery.
那你为什么不把患者名字去掉
Why don't you erase the name?
太难了吗
Is it too difficult?
我忙着找你要的艾尔·布雷的病历
I was busy calling up the charts you asked for Al boulet.
他曾是凯瑞·韦弗的病人
He was Kerry Weaver's patient?
病历上这么写的
That's what it says.
不客气
You're welcome.
所以你告诉我
So you're telling me
印度食物这件事是有目的的
this indian food thing has a purpose.
我只是为去巴基斯坦做准备
I'm just trying to prep myself for Pakistan.
为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
我昨天下午才知道
I only found out yesterday afternoon.
我只告诉了安斯弗
I haven't told anyone but Anspaugh.
你又没和安斯弗睡觉
You're not sleeping with Anspaugh.
没有吧
Are you?
也许
Um, maybe...
你知道吗
You know what?
我们能搞定
We got it.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
这是一个非常棒的机会
It's a great opportunity.
美国的三位医生将要去
Three of us from the U.S. are going to teach
教巴基斯坦外科医生儿科外科技术
pediatric surgical techniques to Pakistani surgeons.
想一想我们能提供多少帮助
Think of the help we'll be giving.
印第安纳波利斯不需要帮助吗
They don't need that kind of help in Indianapolis?
只有四个月
It's only for four months.
你说是六个月
You said six.
也有可能是六个月
It could be six.
那也可能是一年或五年
That means it could be a year or five.
然后你就变成德蕾莎修女
Next, you're going to become Mother Teresa
要和他们一起生活了
and start living amongst them.
你对我们的未来有长久计划吗 约翰
Did you have long-term plans for us, John?
我还没
I don't... you know...
我也没有
Well, neither did I.
所以在接下来的几周里
So for the next few weeks
不如我们继续开心度日吧
why don't we just keep having fun?
不过还是那种开心 是吧
Same kind of fun, though, right?
是的 还是那种开心
Yes, the same kind of fun.
好的
Okay.
有个病人患有肺囊虫肺炎
I've got a patient present with PCP pneumonia,
六个月前检测出艾滋病阳性
been tested positive for HIV six months ago.
我担心他没告诉他妻子
And I'm worried he didn't tell his wife.
我要查查她做没做过检测
I need to see if she was tested.
那是私人档案 格林医生
Those are private files, Dr. Greene.
就配偶报告而言
In the case of spousal report,
我有权查看
I'm allowed to check.
就配偶报告而言
In the case of spousal report,
你有权告诉另一方
you're allowed to tell the other spouse
而不是查看别人的私人档案
not to look into someone's private file.
饶了我吧
Give me a break, huh?
我认为这人没告诉他妻子
I don't think this guy's telling her.
好吧 名字
Okay. Name?
珍妮·布雷
Uh, Jeanie Boulet.
B-o-u-l-e-t
B-o-u-l-e-t.
那个改革会议就是个笑话
you know that re-engineering is a joke.
挂羊头卖♥♥狗肉
It's downsizing in sheep's clothing.
我应该多花时间学习
I should have spent the time studying.
我还是分不清余弦和碘[发音相近]
I still don't know iodine from cosine.
如果我没记错
If memory serves me,
一个是抗菌剂中的一种元素
one is an element you find in antiseptic,
另一个和直角有关
and the other has to do with right angles,
或者斜边 这之类的
or hypotenuse-- something like that.
如果那就是你记忆的方式
If that's how your memory serves,
你怎么通过考试的
how did you get through it?
他们说考试时我们可以带
Well, they told us we could bring one sheet into the exam
一张写了所有公式的纸
with all the formulas written on it.
然后呢
And?
我带了一张非常大的纸
I brought in a really big sheet.
你看到韦弗了吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表