剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Louise can make people smile.
她会笑会哭 也会触碰和拥抱他人
She can laugh, cry, touch or hold someone.
我也有个八岁的孩子
I have an eight-year-old
即使她永远不会长大
and if she never grew a day older
我也依然会珍惜和她在一起的每一刻
I would still cherish every moment we spent together.
我们无权决定露易丝的生死
It's not our place to decide whether Louise lives or dies.
她与你我有同样的权利活着
She has as much right to be here as you do or I do.
妮娜 别让她死
Nina, don't let her die.
我快冻死了
l'm freezing.
我以为你喜欢野餐
I thought you liked picnics?
我喜欢野餐 我只是不太习惯吃三明治之前
I love picnics. I'm just not used to breathing on my sandwich
要先哈气给它解冻
to thaw it out so I can eat it.
你不是喜欢惊喜吗
Where's your sense of spontaneity?
我不是这个意思
This isn't what I meant.
你不是喜欢浪漫吗
Your sense of romance?
蘸酱冻住了
The dip is frozen.
这个是肉酱
It's pate.
这是块砖头
It's a brick.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我错了 你很浪漫
I was wrong. You're very romantic.
你很会制♥造♥惊喜
You're very spontaneous
你也很疯狂
And you're very crazy.
在你冻死之前还是把外套穿上吧
So put your parka on before you freeze to death.
我没事
I'm fine.
你不可能没事 现在零下十几度
You can't be fine. It's ten degrees out here.
我觉得我们应该开始睡在一起了
I think we should start sleeping together.
什么
What?
性♥爱♥
Sex.
我觉得我们应该做一些
I think we should have some.
事实上 我觉得我们应该大做特做
In fact, I think we should have a lot.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 我确定
Hell, yeah, I'm sure.
这不是开玩笑 格雷戈
This isn't a joke, Greg.
没错 不是玩笑
No, it isn't.
珍妮·布雷
Jeanie Boulet...
你愿意和我一起睡觉吗
Would you please sleep with me?
她怎么样了
Hi. How's she doing?
呼吸恶化了
Her breathing's worse.
呼吸达到每分钟36
The resps up to 36.
疼痛症状如何
How's the pain?
很痛
It hurts.
很严重
Bad.
你是谁
Hi. Who are you?
我是她女儿 尤兰达
Her daughter, Yolanda.
她很能忍♥ 如果她说疼那一定疼得很严重
She's so stoic if she says it hurts, it must be awful.
好的 我们检查一下
Okay, let's take a look.
天哪
Oh, god!
好吧
Uh... okay.
我需要再安排一个血常规和血气检测
I need to order a repeat CBC and a blood gas.
我们要呼叫安斯弗医生吗
Should we page Dr. Anspaugh?
不 我的天 别
No. God, no.
打给希克斯医生
Uh, call Dr. Hicks.
不要呼叫她 打电♥话♥
Don't page her; call her.
接通之后告诉她
And when you get her on the phone
我这里需要她马上来
tell her that I need her down here right away.
我的未婚妻求了我好多年
My fiance's been begging me for years
求我把这个切掉
To get this thing taken off.
碘伏
Betadine.
我不是很信仰宗教 但她的家庭...
I'm not very religious, but her family...
我的天
Oh, boy
如果我不皈依 他们就不同意我们结婚
They wouldn't even consider letting us get married
想都别想
If I didn't convert.
这东西好凉
Stuff's cold.
如果我早知道这种要求
I probably wouldn't have started dating her
也许我根本不会考虑和她约会
if I'd known this would be part of the deal.
利多卡因 在将要麻醉都区域
Lidocaine. You'll feel a small prick
你会感到一点针♥刺♥感
In the area I'm going to anesthetize.
请不要移♥动♥
Please, do not move.
很好 你们还没开始
Good, you haven't started yet.
我这有三个求知若渴都学生
I have three eager students
他们今天从埃文斯顿过来参观
Visiting today from evanston.
我想他们应该乐意观赏你
I thought they might enjoy watching you
做包皮环切手术
perform a circumcision.
不用介意我们 先生
Don't mind us, sir.
为了我未婚妻我正要皈依犹太教
I'm converting to judaism for my fiance.
她肯定是个美女
She must be quite a girl.
急诊室打电♥话♥来找你
You got a call from the ER.
皮特 好好招待他们
Peter, make them feel welcome.
这位医生很棒的
You're in very capable hands.
15号♥手术刀
Number 15 blade.
我是急诊室的罗斯医生
I'm Dr. Ross from the ER.
有人呼叫我是吗
Someone page me?
是我呼叫你
I paged you.
你好 我是萨曼莎·尤因
Hi. Samantha Ewing.
我这里有个患囊性纤维变性的儿童患者
I got a CF kid up here.
-贾德·休斯顿 你知道他吗 -知道
-Jad heuston. Know him? -Yeah.
近几周应他妈妈的要求
He's been on respirator
他一直在使用呼吸机
last couple of weeks at his mother's request.
我知道 是我给他上的呼吸机
I know. I'm the one who put him on it.
今天是他的18岁生日
Yeah, well, today is his 18th birthday,
他想摘下来
and he wants off.
那为什么呼叫我
So why page me?
他希望你来为他操作
He wants you to be the one to do it.
诺玛 凯蒂 你们好
Hi, Norma. Hi, Katy.
生日快乐 贾德
Happy birthday, Jad.
贾德成为一个成年人的第一件事
Jad's first act as an adult
就是签署了放弃治疗书
was to sign a DNR.
要求我们将他从呼吸机上撤下
and demand we remove him from the respirator.
我已经解释了危险性
I've explained the dangers,
但他很坚持
but he's insistent.
你仍然确定这么做吗
You still sure?
我已经向他解释过
I've explained to him
他的病已经到达晚期
that with the advanced nature of his disease
并且考虑到他在呼吸机上呆了一段时间
and the time he's been on the machine
停掉呼吸机后很可能活不了几分钟
He's unlikely to live more than a couple minutes.
我希望你能劝劝他
I hope you might talk him out of it.
他的潮气量是多少
What's his tidal volume?
350 二氧化碳分压38
350. PCO2 38
动脉血氧分压120
PO2 120.
这是你真正想要的吗
This is what you really want?
那好吧
Okay, then.
你们已经做好了告别吗
You said your good-byes?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
好了 哥们儿
All right, buddy.
你知道程序的 是吧
You know the drill, right?
还好我是儿科
Thank god for pediatrics.
杰瑞 那边怎么回事
Jerry, what is that all about?
护理和管理人员还没有结果
Oh, nurses and management are still at the table.
他们的合同今天半夜就到期了
Their contract expires at midnight.
马克 急救员带来了一个35岁女性
Mark, paramedics are pulling up with a 35-year-old female.
呼吸衰竭
Respiratory failure.
有任务了
Duty calls.
吃午饭吗
Hey, lunch?
你买♥♥单我才吃
Only if you're buying.
卡萝今天出结果对吧
Carol finds out today, right?
对 调查结束了
Yeah. The investigation is done
报告在护理那边
and nursing has the report.
你看了吗
You've seen it?
没有 也没传出什么小道消息
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表