剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Yeah, that, among other things.
一个孩子的人生中需要一个男人
A child's going to need a man in his life.
谁说这个孩子
Well, who says that this baby
在他的人生中会没有一个男人
will not have a man in his life?
所以 你什么意思
So, what are you saying?
你在和别人约会吗
You seeing somebody else?
皮特 你和我
Peter, you know, you and I,
我们认识彼此很长时间了
we've known each other for a very long time.
我从没有期望过你会娶我
I never expected you to marry me.
我没从你身上期望过任何事
I never expected a damn thing from you.
你只关心你自己
You care about you.
一直都是这样
And that is the way it has always been.
这很让我舒心 真的
But you know, it's comforting, really.
这是我人生中的定数之一
It's one of the few constants in my life.
你不用为此而感到担心 皮特
You don't have to worry about it, Peter.
这个孩子会很好
This baby's going to be fine.
吃得好 穿得好 周围有好男人来当爸爸
Plenty to eat, nice clothes, good man around to call daddy.
我会处理好这些事情
I'm going to take care of all those things.
你回去担心你自己吧
You go back to worry about yourself
以为那是你最擅长的
because that's what you do best.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton!
回归第一天
First day back, huh?
刀口愈合得怎么样
How's the incision healing?
-排气了没 -没事的 卡特
- Any discharge? - It's fine, Carter.
你真的应该过一段时间
You know, you really shouldn't be back on your feet
再走路来上班
for extended periods of time yet.
你完成了整个疗程的抗生素治疗了吗
Did you finish that whole course of antibiotics?
因为你可不想发生排斥反应
Cause you don't want to develop resistance.
皮特 伤口怎么样了 开始痒了吗
Peter, how's the scar? Is it itching yet?
我做了洛奇·戴维斯切口
I made a Rocky-Davis incision
麦克伯尼氏点
Running stitch, Mcburney's point.
等到开始生长毛发了
When the hair starts to grow back
这时开始痒的厉害
That's when the itching gets worse.
你要给我们展示你的切口吗 皮特
You going to show us your scar, Peter?
来 让我们看看
Come on, let's see.
来 让我们看看
Yeah, come on, let's take a look.
我一只手做的
I did it one-handed, you know.
卡特 你干嘛呢
Carter, what are you doing?
够了 卡特 别闹
Come on, Carter, stop.
真的很遗憾
You know, that's really a shame
因为我♥干♥得好极了
'cause it's a great job.
还好我拍了照片
Good thing I took pictures, eh?
那是什么 一颗痣吗
What is that, a mole?
-是啊 还是个大家伙 -大家早上好
-Yeah, a big one too. -Good morning, everybody.
你们干嘛呢
What are you doing?
恶心 那是什么
Ooh, yikes, what is that?!
那是本顿的阑尾在我壁炉架上的罐子里
That's Benton's appendix in a jar on my mantel.
他们真的给他剃的很干净
Wow, they really shaved him good.
有人享受极了
Somebody got carried away.
卡特医生 你还是人满为患
Dr. Carter, you're still backed up.
好的 这就去
Okay, on my way.
卡特看起来气色不好
Carter looks beat.
是啊 昨晚他又当值
Yeah, he was on again last night.
外科实习生依旧
Surgical interns are still covering
替着甘特医生的班
all Dr. Gant's shifts.
什么情况 一周90小时吗
What is that, like, a 90-hour week?
好像是95小时
More like 95.
是的 至少这是我的判断
Yes, at least that's my suspicion.
疼痛模糊而有扩散性
Pain vague and diffuse
触诊有轻微触痛
Very little tenderness to palpation.
胸片显示出双肺底积液
The, uh, chest films show bi-basilar effusions.
听诊时有罗音
Rales heard on auscultation.
你认为病人这种情况
Would you consider this
归属于外科是吗 艾德森医生
a surgical patient, Dr. Edson?
不 我认为是充血性心力衰竭
No, I'd bet on CHF.
没错 但是...
Yeah, yeah, but, uh...
但我更关注的是血常规结果
I was more concerned with... with the CBC.
有既往心房♥颤动的诊断
Previously diagnosed atrial fibrillation?
她的饮食问题
Her diet?
我认为她...
I'd assume that she, uh...
发展成了心房♥纤颤 或者食用了过咸的饭菜
went into fib, or ate a salty meal,
这足以使她产生充血性心力衰竭
and that was enough to push her into congestive heart failure
正与罗音与胸腔积液的症状所示相符
as demonstrated by the rales and chest effusions.
扩散性的腹痛可能由于肝脏充血
The diffuse abdominal pain is probably due to congestion
继发于充血性心力衰竭
in the liver, secondary to CHF.
换句话说 孩子们
In other words, boys and girls,
充血性心力衰竭 继发于心房♥纤颤
Congestive heart failure, secondary to A-fib.
你同意吗 卡特医生
Wouldn't you agree, Dr. Carter?
对对 听起来没错
Yeah, yeah, that sounds about right.
波梅兰茨医生有空吗
Is Dr. Pomerantz available?
你是哪位
And you are?
急诊室的马克·格林
Mark Greene from the ER.
她认识你吗
She knows you?
我认识他 史蒂芙
Yeah, Steph, I do.
没关系
It's okay.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
把这些挪开 放哪都行
Just move those. Put them anywhere.
有什么我能帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
你是评估
You're on the committee
预期移植患者委员会的一员
that evaluates prospective transplant patients.
是的
Yeah.
我有个病人快不行了 叫露易丝·库比蒂诺
I have a patient dying downstair. It's Louise Cupertino.
凯森医生告诉我
Dr. Kayson tells me
她被拒绝进入器官共享名单
she was denied access to the UNOS list.
凯森说他有促成的意愿
Kayson says he wanted to do it,
所以听起来她被拒并非由于
so it doesn't sound like she was excluded
医疗原因
for medical reasons.
你想怎么样 马克
What do you want, Mark?
委员会有五名成员
There are five people on the committee.
凯森投了同意票
Kayson's a "Yes."
如果我能说服你和另一位成员同意
If I can get you and one other to sign on
露易丝就能得到新的心脏移植
Louise can get a new heart.
委员会的意见必须全体一致
Our decisions must be unanimous.
不过拒绝了露易丝的人是我
But I'm the one that turned Louise down.
为什么
Why?
你知不知道每年由于缺少
Do you know how many people die each year
一件可移植的器官 有多少人会死
Because an organ doesn't become available for transplant?
三千五百人
3,500.
她有工作 有一间公♥寓♥ 有爱她的妈妈
She had a job, an apartment, a mother who loves her.
她的生命价值难道比不上
Is her life somehow less valuable
一个有妻有子
than a businessman with a wife and kids
每天两包烟的商人吗
and a two-pack-a-day cigarette habit?
别一副高人一等的样子
Don't patronize me, Mark.
做这个决定我也很痛苦
I agonized over this.
露易丝的智商只有40
Louise has an IQ of 40.
她不能理解手术风险
She can't comprehend the surgical risks.
没错 她有工作 但她经常迟到
Yeah, she had a job, sure, but she was always late.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
她不会看表
She doesn't know how to tell time.
她要如何严格遵从
How will she adhere to the rigors
移植后的身体管理要求
of the post-transplant regime?
她妈妈会确保她按时吃药
Her mother will make sure she gets her meds
带她去该去的地方的
get her where she needs to go.
她是个体重100多斤的八岁小孩
She's a 120-pound eight-year-old.
我们做完了手术 假设她没有
We do the operation, and assuming she doesn't die
因缺乏术后照顾而死亡
for lack of post-operative care
再过两年她也要进福利院了
She's in a state home in two years,
她妈妈也坚持不让她在福利院死去
and her mother is adamant she not end up in a home.
这些官方的完全合理的理由
Those are all bureaucratic perfectly logical reasons
都是我们自我安慰以求得夜晚安眠的借口
we give ourselves so that we can sleep at night.
露易丝能逗大家笑
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表