剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
专业分歧经常会发生 道格
Professional differences happen, Doug.
我并没有针对你
You can't take it personally.
这就是在针对我 马克
It's entirely personal, Mark.
自从我带着吸毒过量的那位病人入院
You've been on a moral high horse
你就一直站在道德的高地对我横加指责
ever since I came in with that O.D.
你自己带来的烂摊子
What do you expect when you drag
你还指望我们怎样
your dirty laundry through the door?
但这不是针对我 对吧
But it's not personal, right?
骗谁呢
Who are you kidding?
乌尔班斯基夫人 你的丈夫已经进手术室了
Mrs. Urbanski, your husband's up in surgery.
外科医生会尽力将他的脚给接上
The surgeons are going to try and reattach his foot.
但他还好吗
But is he all right?
他失了血 我们给他输了血
He lost blood. We transfused him.
他应该会没事的
I think he's gonna be fine.
这是他的东西
Here's his stuff.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
他看起来非常在意
He seemed very concerned
他那迈克·迪克塔签过名的橄榄球
about his Mike Ditka football.
他是芝加哥熊队的粉丝
He loves the Bears.
我会找人带你去外科楼层 好吗
I'll find someone to bring you to the surgical floor. Okay?
-温蒂 -什么事
- Wendy. - Yeah?
能替我带乌尔班斯基夫人去外科楼层吗
Can you bring Mrs. Urbanski up to surgery for me?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
现在怎么样了
How we doing?
你准备好了就可以开始了
Ready when you are.
把脚拿来吧
Let's bring on the foot.
什么鬼
What the hell..?
乌尔班斯基夫人 怎么了
Mrs. Urbanski, what is it?!
我的天
Oh, god!
老天爷
Oh, my god!
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so...
我的天
Oh, my god.
两小时就做完了手术
In and out, under two hours.
冲田太棒了
Oki's amazing.
我真的很感谢你邀请我一起来做手术
I really appreciate you inviting me along.
邀请了你 我们也很高兴
I'm glad we did.
否则我们可能不会发现气胸的问题
Otherwise we might not have seen that pneumothorax.
我的航♥班♥还有两个小时起飞
I have two hours until my flight.
想下馆子吗
Want to eat?
你买♥♥单我就去
If you're buying.
跟我们一起吧 卡特
Why don't you join us, Carter?
埃德森
Edson,
照看一下恢复室里的珀西先生
monitor Mr. Percy in recovery.
我不是故意的 我弄混了
It was an honest mistake, a mix-up.
这是我见过的最不称职 最可怕的事
It was the most incompetent, horrifying thing I've seen.
因为你没有冷藏好断脚
Because you didn't ice the foot
现在他们没有办法接上了
They can't reattach it.
求你了 别上报我
Please, don't write me up.
说什么笑话
Are you kidding?
除了你还有谁该被上报
If anyone deserves to be written up, it's you.
好啊 那去吧
All right. Go ahead.
替他们干脏活吧
Do their dirty work for them.
这就是他们想要的
That's just what they want.
谁的脏活
Whose dirty work?
医院管理层
Hospital administration.
还有九个月我就能拿到最高退休金
I'm nine months away from my maximum pension
而他们在逼我辞职
and they're trying to force me out.
这就是为什么他们把我撵到这来
That's why they keep floating me down here
在这我根本就不知道该做什么
Where I don't know what I'm doing.
没错 你确实是头脑不清醒
You're are right. You don't know what you're doing.
他们想摆脱掉像我这样的职工
They want to get rid of people like me
用更廉价 经验不足的护工来替代
replace them with cheaper, less experienced aides.
要是他们能分清橄榄球和断脚的区别
If they know the difference between a football and a foot
我就会雇他们
I'll take them.
在这工作了二十二年
I am not going to let you
我是不会让你
put me through the humiliation
把我送去审查委员会上接受羞辱的
of a review board, not after 22 years.
看好了
Watch me.
别费心了
Don't bother.
我自己辞职
I quit.
基顿医生说她的血氧含量
Dr. Keaton said her oxygen level's
已经低得不能再低了
as low as it can go.
只是时间问题了
It's only a matter of time.
谢谢你们为梅根做的一切
Thank you for everything you've done for Megan.
那个临时护士怎么样了
So, what happened to that float?
她辞职了 谢天谢地
She quit, thank god.
她告诉我
She told me
医院的管理层想在她退休金达到最高之前
the hospital admin was trying to make her quit
逼迫她辞职
before her pension maxed out.
这就是为什么他们让她到这来
That's why they were floating her down here.
她也是这么给我说的
Yeah. She gave me the same line.
一派胡言
It's a bunch of bull.
他们要让我去神经科
They're floating me to neuro.
什么
What?
明天就开始
Starting tomorrow,
医院派我一周要去神经科三次
the hospital's floating me to neuro three times a week.
你的退休金什么时候达到最大
When's your pension max out?
一年以后
In a year.
也许我就是在针对你
So, maybe it was personal.
来啊 说出来吧
Go ahead. Say it.
我是个伪善 爱指手画脚 自以为是
I'm a sanctimonious, judgmental, self-righteous
还有性功能障碍的小个子
sexually frustrated little man.
你可不是小个子
Well, you're not little.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不愿意因为我的个人偏见
I'd hate to think that my personal pique
影响到我的专业决策
could color my professional decisions
但这种情况经常发生 而且可能就在今天
But it happens and it probably happened today.
你不必因为我的私生活一团乱糟
Now look, you don't need to beat me up
来把我教训一顿
about making a mess out of my life.
我自己会有办法
I like to do that myself.
那可能不是最健康的办法
Well, it may not be the healthiest approach.
是的
Yeah.
我在看心理医生
Hey, you know, I'm seeing a shrink.
这是个进步
That's a good step.
没错
Yeah.
男的还是女的
Man or a woman?
女的
A woman.
别担心 她已经六十二岁了
Don't worry. She's 62 years old.
-弗洛伊德学派的 -没错
- Freudian? - Yeah.
抱歉 没忍♥住
Sorry. I couldn't resist.
我讨厌你 你知道吗
I hate you, you know that?
我知道
I know.
*夜莺啼鸣*
*When the whippoorwill calls*
*暮色降临*
*and evening is nigh*
*我匆匆回到*
*I hurry to my*
*蔚蓝的*
*blue*
*天空*
*Heaven heaven, heaven*
*你会看到笑脸相迎 房♥中炉火熊熊*
*You see a smilin' face, a fireplace, a cozy room*
*一个灵巧小巢在玫瑰花丛中*
*A little nest that's nestled where the roses bloom*
*只有我和莫莉*
*Just Molly and me*
*只有我和莫莉*
*Just Molly and me*
*还有我们的宝宝*
*And baby makes three*
*还有我们的宝宝*
*And baby makes three*
*我们幸福地生活在*
*We're happy in my*
*蔚蓝的*
*Blue*
*天空*
*Heaven*
冲田 你来
Take it, Oki.
今天很累啊
Rough day, huh?
你知道会是这样吧
You knew it would be, didn't you?
想到过
I had an idea.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表