剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
so he looks me in the eye and he pukes everywhere.
吐在了地板上...
Pukes on the floor...
他是我的病人
He was my patient.
你无权在没有问过我之前就放他出院
You had no right to release him without consulting me first.
你说的是谁啊
What are we talking about here?
查克·马丁内兹 髋部疼痛的八岁孩子
Chuck Martinez, eight-year-old with the sore hip.
你要求做价值四千美元的检测
You ordered $4,000 worth of tests
就为了一个...
for a child who...
他是我的病人
He was my patient!
我给他开了两盒止疼药 让他出院了
I sent him home with two advils.
你在我的监督下工作
You are working under my supervision.
你怎么知道那不是感染性关节炎
What? How do you know it wasn't septic arthritis?
因为我查过了血常规
Because I looked the CBC,
看到了区别 他是滑膜炎
I looked at the diff; it was synovitis.
如果是病症早期呢
What if it's early stage?
黛尔·阿米科医生 你想让一个八岁小孩
Dr Del Amico, you want to put an eight-year-old boy
因为一点渺茫的可能性去做痛苦的骨科手术
through a painful orthopedic procedure on the remote possibility,
给他下这种罕见的诊断
let him suffering rom a rare diagnosis
你甚至都无法用检查结果证明自己
that your tests do not even indicate.
如果你想拿你患者的生命做赌注
You know what, if you want to gamble with your patients' lives,
我无所谓
that's fine,
但别拿我的患者开玩笑
but don't do it with mine.
他现在是完全性心脏阻滞
He's in complete heart block.
脉搏血氧多少
Pulse ox?
Eighty-eight.
他要死了吗
Is he dying?
他是不是要死了
He's dying, isn't he?
我们需要你到这边来 曼德太太
We need you to stand over here. Mrs Munder.
没有控制住
It's not capturing.
康妮 把静脉起搏器
Connie, get the transvenous pacemaker
还有便携式荧光镜马上拿过来
and the portable fluoroscope down here now.
伊·雷 哪里可以用
E. Ray, what's open?
创伤一室
Trauma one.
好的 我们走
All right, let's go.
需要我叫心脏病医生来吗
You want me to call cardiologist?
告诉他们如果要做手术的话得尽快了
Tell them if they want the procedure, they'd better run.
腹部检查没有发现梗阻
Abdominal series doesn't show obstruction.
所以不用动手术
So it's not surgical.
可能是肠梗阻
Probably an ileus.
血细胞比容是51
Crit's 51.
血钾水平是2.1
Potassium's 2.1.
好的 那我们补充下钾吧
Okay, let's get some potassium going.
1升生理盐水配40毫克钾
Put 40 milli-equivalents in a liter of saline
点滴注射2小时
run it over two hours.
那褥疮 营养不良和脱水怎么办呢
What about the bedsores malnutrition, dehydration?
-是啊 有人在家帮她吗 -没有
- Yeah. Does she have any help at home? - No.
她岁数太大了 自己都难以照顾自己
She doesn't even look strong enough to take care of herself.
库文太太
Mrs. Curwane...
我认为你丈夫不需要做手术
I don't think your husband's going to require surgery.
他有肠梗阻 他有一段肠道瘫痪了
He has an ileus. A section of his intestinal tract is paralyzed
这导致了他生病
and that's making him sick.
瘫痪了
Paralyzed?
可能是他吃的某种药物引起的
It could have been caused by one of his medications.
所以
So...
我们会努力解决这个问题
We're going to work on that.
你丈夫每天都有足够的饮食吗
Does your husband get enough to eat?
我每天都给他做饭
I-I cook for him every day.
都是他爱吃的
All his favorites.
我们相信你 但是他都吃下去了吗
We're sure that you do, but does he eat it?
他很好
He's fine.
我们只是老了而已
We're just getting older, that's all.
我们还担心他可能没有得到充足的锻炼
We're also concerned that he might not getting enough exercise.
他有没有助行架
Does he have a walker
让他可以每天下床走一走
so he can get out of bed and move around a little?
他之前生病了
He's been sick.
当他感觉好些的时候 就会到院子里
When he's feeling better he's out in the yard all day long
和他种的玫瑰花还有蔬菜待上一整天
with his roses and his vegetables.
我们上一季收获了很棒的甜菜和豆子
We had the most lovely beets and beans last season.
真的很好
Just lovely.
库文太太
Mrs. Curwane...
我觉得...
I think...
或许应该考虑一下 让您丈夫去疗养院
maybe it's time to consider placing your husband in a nursing home
或是康复中心生活
or a rehabilitation facility.
我把他照顾得很好
I take good care of him.
你做得很好
You've done a wonderful job
但是他需要一些你无法完成的照料
But now he needs more than you can give.
我们一起在那座房♥子里住了48年
We've lived in our house for 48 years.
伯特最喜欢那座房♥子了
Burt loves that house.
你把他治好
You just fix him up...
然后我就带他回家
And I'll take him home.
他属于那里
That's where he belongs.
在格兰特公园发现了她
Found her in grant park
在大雨中面朝下躺在泥地里
facedown in the mud in the pouring rain.
大概十四五岁的样子
14, maybe 15.
血压90/50 脉搏56 体温38.3
B.P.'s 90/50, pulse 56, temp's 101.
皮肤湿冷 很凉 有点发暗
Skin clammy, cool, slightly dusky.
我们进行了两次注射 葡萄糖120毫升
We got two I.V.s going, glucose 120.
还有两针纳洛酮
She's had two of narcan.
身上到处是呕吐物 还有污迹
Vomited all over herself. Track marks.
有身份信息吗
Any I.D.?
我没法把手伸进这孩子的口袋里
No way was I sticking my hands into this kid's pockets.
杰瑞 哪里能用
Jerry, what do we got open?
创伤二室刚刚清理好
They're clearing somebody out of trauma two.
很多孩子蹲在棒球场边上
Lots of kids squatting by the baseball fields.
卡萝 最好看一下
Carol, better take a look.
糟了
Oh, damn it!
莉莉 去找罗斯医生
Lily, get Dr. Ross.
让他赶紧来创伤二室 越快越好
Tell him to come to trauma two as soon as he can.
我可以处理好吸毒过量的病患的
I can handle an O.D.
我们要过去 请让开
We need to come through. Get out of the way.
面罩输氧10升 静脉注射2毫克纳洛酮
O2, ten liters by mask and two more milligrams narcan I.V.
准备洗胃
Prep for gastric lavage.
我处理过上百个吸毒过量的青少年病人
I've run hundreds of adolescent O.D.s.
我不需要罗斯来帮我
I don't need Ross down here holding my hand.
我不是叫他来帮忙的
I didn't call him down here to baby-sit.
这是他的一个病人
She's a patient of his.
她叫查理
Her name is Charlie.
很抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我们在济慈医院抓到了一个人
We picked up a guy over at Mercy.
他在停车场袭击了一个医生 把他打倒在地
He mugged a doctor in the parking lot, knocked him around.
我觉得可能是打伤你的人
I thought it might be your guy.
我不记得太多
I don't remember much.
你看看这几个告诉我们把你知道的告诉我们
Just look them over and tell us what you can.
他是黑人吗
He was black?
你就告诉我们能不能认出这些人
Just tell us if you recognize any of these men?
不着急
Take your time.
我说不好
I don't know...
我觉得可能是这个人
I think maybe this guy.
我之前见过他
I've seen him before.
他可能是我的病人什么的
He could have been a patient or something.
好的 医生 感谢你的帮助
Okay, doc, thanks for your help.
是这个人吗
Is that the right guy?
我记得他的裤子
You know, I remember the pants.
我看见裤子了
I saw the pants.
是深蓝色的
They were dark blue
鞋子是黑色的
And the shoes were black.
是的 报告里有
Yeah, we got that in the report.
这可能 可能就是这个人
You know, that might be... might be the right guy.
我只是 我没看见多少
I just... I didn't see much.
发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
这里...这附近有饮料机吗
Is there, a pop machine around here?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表