剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
咂嘴唇也是
So is lip smacking.
帮帮我
Help me.
这位患者的主动脉造影显示了
The aortography on this patient revealed
轻微的胸主动脉A型夹层
a small type "A" dissection of the thoracic aorta.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter.
A型主动脉夹层
Differentiate between type "A"
和B型有什么区别
and type "B" aortic dissection.
A型影响升主动脉
Type "A" involves the ascending aorta
B型影响降主动脉
and type "B" the descending.
正确
Correct.
下一位 创伤截肢
Next, a traumatic amputation.
患者为35岁女性
The patient is a 35-year-old female,
原本身体健康
otherwise would have been in health.
我还要等多久
How much longer do I have to wait?
他们正在为你准备手术室 西多斯基先生
They're prepping an O.R. for you now, Mr. Sidowski.
再过两个小时 你就摆脱结石了
In two hours, you will be stone-free.
我有些问题要问医生
I have some questions for the doctor.
外科医生很快就来
The surgeon will be down in a minute.
他可以回答你的问题
He can answer your questions.
不好意思 我失陪一下
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
我几乎想要给他生理盐水
I had half a mind to give him saline
而不是止痛药了
instead of the painkiller.
为什么
Why?
他让我化学挂科了
He flunked me in chemistry.
你也是在圣玛丽上学的吗
You went to St. Mo's?
-对 你也是吗 -对
- Yeah, you? - Yeah.
我们可能一起上过历史课
I think you were in my history class.
- 海丝特老师 -没上过她的课
- Mrs. Hester. - Never had her.
你想的可能是我姐姐 听着...
You might be thinking of my sister. So, listen...
你是哪一级的
What year were you?
88级
'88.
知道了 我是85级的
Oh, see, I was '85.
对 玛丽比我大三岁
Yeah, Mary's three years older then me.
在转移之前查看一下西多斯基的排尿情况
Check Sidowski's urine output before moving him.
上次导尿是两个小时以前了
The last entry was two hours ago.
杰瑞 动物管控警♥察♥中了一枪镇静剂
Hey, Jer, animal control cop got shot with a tranquilizer.
把他送到哪里去
Where do you want him?
检查四室 打扰一下 警官 这是怎么发生的
Exam Four. Excuse me, Officer, how did this happen?
我正准备向一只该死的袋鼠开枪
I was trying to hit that friggin' kangaroo
它在乌克兰村跑来跑去
that's running around Ukrainian Village.
结果我的搭档给挡住了
My partner got in the way.
那只袋鼠怎么样
How about the kangaroo?
跳到墙那边去了
Hopped the wall.
它还在外面呢
He's still out there.
约翰森先生
Mr. Johnson?
你认识这个吗
Do you recognize this?
什么
What?
这是在你父亲的养老院发现的
This was found at your father's nursing home.
是一封遗嘱
It's a living will.
上面说你的父亲不想
It says that your father did not want
通过任何手段延长他的生命
any heroic measures used to prolong his life.
遗嘱 我能得到什么
A will? What I get?
它说的是 我们本来不该
What it means is, we never should have
给他上呼吸机
put him on the ventilator.
我们维持他的生命
We've kept him alive
违反了他表达的意愿
against his expressed wishes.
看到了吗 在这里 这一行
See this? Right here? This line?
这个签名看起来熟悉吗
Does that signature look familiar?
这是我的
Yeah, it's mine.
对 没错
Yes, it is.
我得去让那些火腿睡觉了
I got to go put the hams to bed.
除了这一块
Except this one.
这块是给你的
This one's for you.
等他醒了你给我打电♥话♥ 行吗
So you'll call me when he wakes up, right?
这是我的工作电♥话♥
My work number.
再见 老爸
Bye, pop.
什么情况
What happened?
从九米高的工字梁上摔下来 头部创伤
30-foot fall off an I-beam. Head trauma.
左腿可能要截肢
Near amputation of the left leg.
我去拿些O型阴性血
I'll get some O-neg.
八个单位 把再植术团队叫来
Eight units. And call the reimplantation team.
走吧 创伤二室 走吧
Let's go, Trauma Two. Let's go.
简想跟你告别
Jane wanted to say good-bye.
简
Jane.
谢谢你们的帮助 你们都很好
Thanks for helping me. You've both been really nice.
好吧
Well, okay.
出去要小心
Be careful out there.
你要看一下吗
You, uh, need to get that?
借过一下
Excuse me.
足背脉搏微弱
Faint dorsalis pulse.
在正确温度下呼吸声渐弱
Decreased breath sounds on the right tempreture.
准备插胸管
Set up for a chest tube.
好的
All right.
什么情况
What's going on?
九米高处跌落
30-foot high dive
面部创伤 多处开放骨折 张力性气胸
Facial trauma, several open fractures, tension pneumo.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
喉镜 赶快
Laryngoscope, now. Move.
股动脉撕裂
Lacerated femoral artery.
给我一个血管钳 抽吸
Get me a vascular clamp and suction.
看不清血管 流太多血了
Can't visualize the cords. Too much blood.
从哪里
From where?
不知道 好像是鼻咽
I don't know. Looks like the nasopharynx.
珍妮去裹一下鼻子
Jeanie can pack the nose.
给我一根16号♥导管 一个脐带钳
Give me a 16 foley and an umbilical clamp.
皮特会跟你讲清楚的
Peter can talk you through it.
我以为你不会进我的创伤室了
I thought you were staying out of my traumas.
我先来的
I was here first.
血氧下降了 78
Pulse ox is dropping. 78.
加油啊
Come on, let's go.
把导管穿过鼻腔
Thread the catheter through the nose.
动手
Let's move.
你能看见气囊吗
Can you visualize the balloon?
就在那里
It's down there.
充气 收回
Inflate and retract.
动脉钳住了
Artery's clamped.
你能来接替珍妮吗
Can you come take over for Jeanie?
她能搞定
She's got it.
我觉得我把它封住了
I think I've got it sealed.
钳住它 不要让它移位
Clamp it to keep it in place.
钳好了
It's clamped.
皮特
Peter?
血止住了
Bleeding stopped.
插好管了
He's tubed.
给他打气
Bag him.
干得漂亮 各位
Nice job, guys.
呼吸声很不错
Good breath sounds.
好的 我们把他送到楼上去
All right. Let's get him upstairs.
走吧
Let's move.
做得好
Good work.
哪种绿色
What kind of greens?
生菜 菠菜 苜蓿
Yeah, romaine, spinach, alfalfa.
好
Right.
他在跟谁说话
Who's he talking to?
澳大利亚大使♥馆♥
Australian embassy.
遗憾的是 发生了一些误会
Unfortunately, there was some confusion.
我们先给他插了管 然后才发现了放弃急救书
We intubated him first, and then, we found the D.N.R.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
马克
Mark...
不 他一开始就不能
No, he never should have been on the ventilator
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表