剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
如果你要做个医学生
Well, if you're going to be a med student
就最好习惯这个
you better get used to it.
酒精和胆结石
Um, alcohol and gallstones?
非常好
Excellent.
现在你来试试
Now, you try.
来吧
Go on.
你感觉到假性囊肿了吗
You feel the pseudocyst?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
抱歉
Sorry.
两只手用力按压
Use both hands and press hard.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
不对 是这样的
No. Like this.
抱歉
Sorry.
感觉到囊肿了吗
You feel the cyst?
我想是的
Yeah. I think so.
给创伤一室的孩子
Order two more units of blood
再输两个单位的血
for the kid in trauma one!
不好意思 凯瑞
Excuse me, Kerry.
等等 我想教你
Wait. I want to teach you
怎么做超声检查
how to do an ultrasound.
-血氧浓度下降 -我的天哪
- Sats are falling. - Oh my god.
他栓塞了分流器
He thrombosed his shunt.
我正试图修复补片
I'm trying to repair the graft.
心跳停止
Lost the rhythm.
他这样多久了
How long has he been down?
大约十分钟
About ten minutes.
为什么你没叫他妈妈进来
Why didn't you get his mother?
-医生不让 -我去叫她
- Doc said not to. - I'm getting her.
不行 我不想让她在这里
No! I don't want her in here.
道格 我答应她了
Doug, I promised.
我手里握着这孩子的心脏
I've got this boy's heart in my hands.
不能让她进来在我身后看
I cannot have her in here over my shoulder.
我去叫她
I'm getting her.
乔醒来了吗
Is Joel awake?
快跟我来
Come quick.
发生了什么事
What happened?
乔的分流管里有一个血凝块
Joel had a blood clot in his shunt.
致使他心脏骤停
It sent him into cardiac arrest.
医生只能切开他的胸腔
The doctor had to cut open his chest.
我的天娜
Oh, my god!
安德莉亚 里面非常血腥
Andrea, it's really bloody in there.
你确定你想进去看吗
Are you sure you want to see this?
好 走吧
Okay. Come on.
死亡时间
Time of death?
11:52
11:52.
我的天哪
Oh! Oh, my god!
我的天哪
My god!
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
-只差一点就成功了 -我感觉糟透了
- Almost gonna make it. - I feel awful.
我答应孩子的妈妈不会让他独自死去
I promised the mother I wouldn't let him die alone.
没办法得知他这么快就去世了
There was no way of knowing he'd go so fast.
我当时应该守在那
I should have been there.
我却走了 我跟凯瑞一起
Instead, I was off with kerry
在鉴别一个囊肿
appreciating a cyst.
罗斯医生 五诊室有个发烧的孩子
Dr. Ross, a kid with a fever in five.
好的 你想接这个吗
All right. You want to do this?
不 我这件还没完成
No. I'm not done yet.
安德莉亚 我很抱歉
Andrea, I'm so sorry.
我联♥系♥了殡仪馆 他们马上就到
I called the mortuary. They're on their way.
我要怎么处理他的衣服
What am I going to do with all his clothes?
我可以送给我妹妹
I can give them to my sister.
你想见见他吗
Would you like to see him?
最后一次抱抱他
Hold him one last time?
医生缝合了他的切口
The doctor closed his wound.
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
电♥话♥可以等会儿再打
The call can wait.
安德莉亚 我知道这很艰难
Andrea, I know this is hard
但我也明白 父母需要和孩子告别
But I've learned that parents need to say good-bye.
来吧
Come on.
别担心 麦卡伦姆先生
Don't worry, Mr. McCollum.
我很快就帮你缝合好
I'll have you stitched up in no time.
腿超级疼
Leg hurts like hell.
我给你用些利多卡因
I'll get you some lidocaine.
这里是垃圾场吗
Hey, what kind of dump is this?
那有只老鼠
There's a rat.
那是杰瑞的老鼠
That's Jerry's mouse.
明天我要把我的猫带来
Tomorrow, I'm bringing in my cat.
卫生局应该查封你们医院
Board of Health ought to close this place down.
我正好可以休休假了
I sure could use the time off.
-怎么了 -我的脚
- What's wrong? - My foot.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
该死 是杰瑞的捕鼠笼
Damn it. It's one of Jerry's stupid traps.
温蒂 抓紧它
Wendy, grab hold.
我数到三 一 二 三
On my count-- one, two, three.
拔不下来
It-it's not coming.
剪线钳在哪里
Where are the wire cutters?
在缝合室
In the suture room.
告诉杰瑞 在我杀了他之前把这些玩意都清出去
Tell Jerry to get these things out of here before I kill him.
本顿哪去了
Where's Benton?
他几个小时前就该回来了
He was supposed to be back hours ago.
我听说他请了一天假
I heard he took a personal day.
本顿医生吗
Dr. Benton?
卡特
Carter...
戴尔提醒我
Dale alerted me
冈德森先生早些时候发生了危机
that Mr. Gunderson had a crisis earlier.
我很高兴他告诉了你
I'm glad he told you.
有他的表单吗
Anyone have his chart?
有 在这
Yeah. Right here.
一点过敏反应吗
A nasty little anaphylactic reaction.
没错
That's right.
是什么引起的
It was caused by...?
术后注射的抗生素 头孢唑啉
The antibiotic given post-operatively-- ancef.
看起来我们没有失职的地方
Doesn't look like there's anything we could have done.
什么意思
Excuse me?
病人陈述
Patient states
"无药物过敏史"
"No known drug allergies."
这是你写的吗
That your handwriting?
是的 先生
Uh, yes, sir.
我能看看这个病历吗
Can I look at the chart?
当然
Certainly.
一个合规且详尽的病史记录
A proper, thorough history--
是否认医疗失误的最有力证明
best defense against malpractice.
做得不错
Good work.
我想坐这个椅子应该能舒服一点
I thought this would be more comfortable.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想抱抱他吗
Do you want to hold him?
你想待多久都可以
You take all the time you need.
你回来了
You're back.
有个纽扣卡在他鼻子里面
He-he got a-a button stuck up his nose.
这种情况很少见
Well, that's pretty unusual.
纽扣是怎么进去的
How'd it get there?
当时我正在用袖口擦鼻子
I was just wiping my nose on my cuff
忽然感到想打喷嚏
And I felt an urge to sneeze
我就把纽扣吸入了鼻腔
And I inhaled the button.
他袖口的扣子还在
The button's still on his cuff.
他换了一件衬衫
He changed his shirt.
也许可以找个耳鼻喉专家看一下
Perhaps a ear, nose and throat specialist is in order?
也许不用
Perhaps not.
你不如先向后躺倒 斯迈思先生
Why don't you lie back, Mr. Smythe.
你在做什么
W-what are you doing?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表