剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
好了 艾利克斯 第一步
All right, Alex. First step.
评估烧伤程度
Assess the burn.
莱斯利 你怎么看
Leslie, what do you think?
部分皮层烧伤
Partial thickness,
内踝下方有个小水泡
and there's a small blister below the medial malleolus.
很好 马特 接下来呢
Good. Matt, what's next?
注射100单位德美罗止痛
Uh, 100 of demerol for the pain.
然后给破损水泡清创
Then debride any broken blisters
敷磺胺敷料
thermazine dressing.
正确
Correct.
你来剪 你来敷裹
You snip, you dress
你来注射德美罗
and you give the demerol.
我以为我们只是来参观的
I thought we were taking a tour.
就当是互动环节吧
Consider it interactive.
我等会再来看你
I'll check in on you later.
有什么需要就告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
替我向肯尼问好
Regards to Kenny.
好的
Will do.
你们两个认识
You two know each other?
对 她表弟入室行窃是我逮捕的
Yeah. I picked up her cousin for B&E.
她好像并不介意
She doesn't seem to mind.
是啊 那是他生命中最幸运的事
No. Best thing that ever happened to him.
他就像个中弹的孩子
He's just like this kid who got shot--
稚嫩又惊慌 帮派还对他步步紧逼
young and scared and gangs putting the heat on him.
后来呢
What happened to him?
我领他进了一个工作项目
I got him into a work program.
知道他现在在做什么吗
You know what he is now?
锁匠
A locksmith.
以前这里会办一种舞会 叫蓝白舞会
They used to have these dances here called blue and whites.
代表警♥察♥和护士
You know, cops and nurses.
促成了不少对爱侣
Lot of marriages came out of that.
是吗
Yeah?
你的也是
Yours, too?
不是
No.
我的爱侣只有工作
For me, it was always the job.
你可能只是舞跳得太糟了
You were probably just a lousy dancer.
我要不是腿上有个窟窿
Hey, if I didn't have this hole in my leg
还真能转几个圈给你看看
I could show you a turn or two.
谢谢 改天吧
Thanks. I'll take a rain check.
你知道为什么那么多护士
Do you know why so many nurses
最后都便宜了警♥察♥吗
end up with cops?
作息差不多
Similar schedule?
是因为对世间沧桑的共情
Shared appreciation for life's vicissitudes.
好动人的理由
That's beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
这话是我剽窃的
I stole it myself.
咖啡喝太多了
Too much coffee.
这种情况今天之前有过吗
Has that happened before today?
饶了我吧 我都五十八岁了
Hey, give me a break. I'm 58.
中了弹还不能哆嗦了吗
I can't have the shakes after I get shot?
我还以为只有排班护士
I thought only the scheduling nurse
才能改白板上的内容
was allowed to change the board.
我喜欢做完手术就把安排擦掉
I like to erase my own surgery when I'm done.
会让我有种成就感
Gives me a sense of accomplishment.
你在干什么
What are you up to?
我和本顿要在医院大会上发言
I'm presenting at firm conference with Benton.
他的名字我好久没在排班表上看见了
There's a name I haven't seen up here in a while.
最近节奏放慢了些
Been a little slow lately.
五点要和克罗斯比
There's a splenectomy that's open
做一场脾切除术
5:00 with Crosby.
你帮他登记上好了
Why don't you sign him up for it.
他通常只报名参加自己的手术
Oh, he usually signs up for his own surgery.
皮特墨守成规
Just because Peter's stuck in neutral
不代表你也得跟他学
doesn't mean you have to be.
我等下有一场门腔分流术
I'm doing a portacaval shunt later.
要不要来帮忙
Care to join me?
我想去
I'd love to...
但我不知道本顿有什么安排
But I don't know what Benton has planned.
照板子上看 没什么安排
Judging by this, not much.
17:00 本顿 脾切除术
你好 我是罗斯医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Ross.
我是丽莎·塞勒
Uh, Lisa Sayler.
这是我儿子 本尼
This is my son, Benny.
你在这家医院工作吗
You work at the hospital?
就在楼上重症监护室
Upstairs in I.C.U.
我通常都会带他去门诊
I usually bring him to the clinic,
但这次我真是不想等了
but I really didn't want to wait this time.
怎么了
What happened?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
他人在后院 把手肘弄伤了
He was in the backyard, and he hurt his elbow.
本尼 你可以这样做吗
Benny, can you do this?
可以把胳膊像这样伸直给我看吗
Can you straighten out your arm like that for me?
你得喊他的专用名称才行
You have to use his special name.
叫什么
Which is?
现在是叫克拉克·肯特
Right now, it's Clark Kent.
超人的本名
-你好 克拉克 -你好
- Hi, Clark. - Hello.
好 我来帮你把胳膊伸直
Hey. All right. Let me straighten your arm out here.
这样疼吗
Does that hurt?
没事的 没关系
It's okay. All right.
得照个X光才行
We're going to have to get some X-rays.
这里谁有透视眼吗
Anybody here have X-ray vision?
没有吗 好吧
Uh, no? Okay.
那我们就让放射科
Well, we'll get radiology
来看一看
to take a look at it.
不知道是怎么伤的吗
No idea how this happened?
不知道 我不在场 但我猜他是想飞起来
No. I wasn't there, but I think he was trying to fly.
甘达 危险时刻
Ghandar, jeopardy time.
鼻烟窝压痛
Tenderness in the anatomic snuff box
可以表明这种常见的骨折迹象
indicates this common fracture.
也就是第一掌骨吗
What is first metacarpal?
是舟骨才对
Navicular.
我教我的学生时也该试试这样
I should try that on my students.
我教三年级
I teach third grade.
是吗 真好
Really? Nice.
希瑟 你的病名是内侧副韧带断裂
Heather, you have a medial collateral ligament tear
也被称为守门员指
otherwise known as gamekeeper's thumb.
当守门员 修指甲可费工夫了
Playing goalie is hell on a manicure.
曲棍球守门员吗
Hockey?
水球
Water polo.
男女混赛
Co-ed.
听起来很激烈
Sounds rough.
去年 我脸上挨了一记直球
Last year, I took a point-blank shot to the face.
左眼眶都骨折了
Fractured my left orbit.
我参加的是单打联赛
It's a singles league--
游泳加混战
swim and mingle.
我在那遇到的男人
The guys I've met there
表面勇猛 但在感情上都窝囊
They're tough on the outside, but emotionally, they're wimps.
我想我的理想型...
I guess my type is more...
恰恰相反
The reverse.
需要什么帮助吗
Need some help?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
但我的确想跟你聊聊
But I did want to talk to you
那名警♥察♥ 巴蒂摩尔
about that cop, Mattimore.
他很厉害吧
Isn't he great?
我爸说他是名副其实的警界传奇
My dad says he's a real legend on the force.
他右手抽搐了
His right hand has a twitch.
他没有头部外伤和局部神经缺陷 不是吗
No head trauma, no focal deficits, right?
是
Right.
可能就是神经紧张
It's probably nerves.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表