剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
-等我先搞完 -好
- When I'm done. - OK.
该死 这个不管用
Damn, this isn't working.
出血点在哪
Where's the source?
软组织动脉
Soft tissue arterials.
没有血压了
Lost the B.P.
第三个单位已经输了
Third unit's in.
他要失血过多了
He's bleeding out.
玛姬 给我根导管还有生理盐水
Maggie, get me a foley and some saline.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
如果我插入导管然后给气囊充水
If I insert the foley and inflate the balloon,
压力可能可以止血
the pressure might stop the bleeding.
好 动手吧
All right. Do it.
正在插入导管
Foley going in.
注射生理盐水
Inject the saline.
马上
Coming right up.
你从哪学来的 卡特
Where did you learn this one, Carter,
《创伤杂♥志♥》吗
Journal of Trauma?
《人物》周刊
People magazine.
讲的是一个小女孩为了救她小狗
Story about a little girl got stuck in a well
被困在井里了
trying to rescue her puppy.
急救人员想到的
Paramedic thought this up.
那小狗怎么样了
What happened to the puppy?
别问
Don't ask.
他好起来了
He's coming around.
来给他翻个身
Let's get him back over.
有脉搏了
I got a pulse.
把他送去手术室吧
Let's get him up to the O.R.
干得好 卡特
Good work, carter.
这是枪伤那个吗
This the gunshot?
好 我们来吧
Yeah. We'll take it.
-我能去手术吗 -我们来吧
- Can I scrub in? - We've got it.
其实卡特想到了用导管
You know, actually Carter figured out a way
压力止血的方法
to tamponade the bleed with a foley.
救了他的命
He saved the guy's life.
是吗
Is that so?
电梯等一下
Hold that elevator.
艾德森 拿着病历 给他做术前准备
Edson, take his history, get him prepped.
-走吧 -好的 先生
- Let's go. - Yes, sir.
不会一路顺风的 卡特
Can't win them all, Carter.
哥们 你被冷落了啊
Man, are you in the dog house.
血气结果来了
Got the blood gas.
7.23 动脉血氧分压90
7.23, PO2's 90.
让呼吸科准备呼吸机
Call Resp for a vent.
量不出血压
Can't get a B.P.
没有脉搏了
Lost his pulse.
怎么了
What's wrong?
准备胸部插管器械 他有张力性气胸
Get chest tube tray, he's tension pneumo.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
卡萝 怎么了
Carol, what's happening?
他的肺衰竭了
His lung collapsed.
他在干什么
Well, what is he doing?
插胸管
Putting in a chest tube.
你为什么在切开他
Why are you cutting him?
卡萝 止血钳在这钳一下
Carol, poke a kelly in here, will you?
静脉渗漏了
I.V.'s infiltrated.
要做股骨剔除
Have to do a femoral cutdown.
有没有人能告诉我现在到底什么情况
Would somebody tell me what the hell is going on here?
切开术托盘 拜托
Cutdown tray, please.
卡萝
Carol...?
跟我来 汤姆森太太 我来解释
Come with me, Mrs. Thompson. I'll explain it.
不 我想跟我的小孩在一起
No. I want to stay here with my baby.
现在不行 医生要工作
Not now. The doctor needs to work.
来吧
Come on.
我们给他插胸管来让他的肺重新扩张
We put a chest tube in to re-expand his lung.
罗斯医生现在正在通过他腿上的导管
And now Dr. Ross is giving Joel fluids
来给他输液
through a catheter in his leg.
医生弄完之后我能回去吗
When the doctor's done, can I come back?
可以 但现在你最好在这里等 好吗
Yes, but right now, it's best if you wait in here, okay?
如果他再有恶化 过来找我
If he gets sicker, come get me.
我不想我的宝贝孤单的死去
I don't want my baby to die alone.
我会的
I will.
杰瑞 那些是什么东西
Jerry, what are those things?
是人道鼠夹 我从实验室借来的
They're humane traps. I borrowed them from the lab.
-我们想活捉一只老鼠 -我们
- We're trying to trap a mouse. - We?
你能把他们从柜台上拿走吗 没地方工作了
Can you move them off the counter, there's no place to work.
怎么不直接叫个灭鼠队来
Why don't you just call an exterminator?
因为那只老鼠值五十万美金
'Cause the mouse in question is worth half a million bucks.
这有新来的
Got a hot one.
布兰达·斯迈思
Brenda Smythe.
什么问题
What's the problem?
我妻子和我在野营
My wife and I were camping...
我要尿尿 就找到了这只旧桶
I needed to urinate, and I found this old bucket.
带斯迈思太太去病房♥里
Let's get Mrs. Smythe to a room.
你怎么没去灌木丛里解决
Why didn't you go in the bushes?
那与此无关
That's irrelevant.
你是
You are?
她丈夫 约翰·斯迈思
Her husband, John Smythe.
你是
And you are?
马克·格林
Mark Greene.
乔没事吧
Is Joel all right?
他血压上升了 体征正常了
His blood pressure's up and his vitals are good.
他醒了吗
Is he conscious?
没 还没有
No. Not yet.
我想跟医生谈谈
I want to talk to the doctor.
他在做超声心动图
He's doing an echocardiogram.
他让我跟你说他在给乔输液
He told me to tell you he's giving Joel fluids
估计他很快就会醒了
and expects he'll regain consciousness soon.
他醒来的时候我想在他旁边
I want to be there when he wakes up.
我不在他会害怕
He gets scared when I'm not there.
罗斯医生一完成检查我就过来找你 好吗
I'll come and get you as soon as Dr. Ross finishes the test okay?
要我给你带点什么吗
Is there anything I can get you?
一杯咖啡
A cup of coffee,
或者是什么吃的
something to eat, maybe?
不用
No.
谢谢你 卡萝
Thank you, Carol.
好的
Okay.
你为什么让艾德森抢你的风头
Why'd you let Edson steal your thunder?
我没有选择
It's not like I had a choice.
你救了患者
You made the save.
当安斯弗下达命令时
When Anspaugh gives an order
你要微笑着点头
you smile and nod your head.
伙计 雇我做外科医生 你可付不起
Man, you couldn't pay me enough to be a surgeon.
没那么糟
Ah, it's not that bad.
太残酷了 此外 他们都是混♥蛋♥
Too cutthroat. Besides, they're all jerks.
无意冒犯
No offense intended.
没关系
None taken.
你能帮我拿几副拐杖吗
Could you get me some crutches?
我看到大厅里有一些
I think I saw some in the hall.
当然
Sure.
卡拉 我不能就这么离开
Carla, I can't just take off.
你不能请另外一个护士帮忙吗
Can't you call another nurse?
是的
Yeah...
好的 你冷静一点
Okay, okay, look, just calm down.
好吧 我会去的
All right, All right, All right. I'll be there.
我去拿点胰岛素 这就来
I'll pick up some insulin. I'm on my way.
该死的
Damn it!
一切还顺利吗
Everything all right?
我得离开了
Listen, I got to go.
离开
Go?!
如果你有什么问题
If you have any problems,
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表