剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I can handle it.
我们得横切胸骨
We're gonna have to transect at the sternum.
胸骨刀
Lebsche.
我听说这孩子篮球打得不错
I hear our patient's quite the basketball player.
NBA的料
N.B.A. material.
最近门诊手术是不是很忙
Have you been busy in outpatient surgery?
我一直很忙
Oh, I've been busy alright.
尤其不带实习生之后
Especially since I don't have an intern.
抽吸
Suction.
是卡特医生自己要求转到我的组
Yes, well, uh, Dr. Carter asked to be transferred to my team.
你不会认为是我把他从你那抢来的吧
You don't think I'd poach him from you, do you?
不 当然不
No. Of course not.
只要是为了他好就行
I mean, not unless it was for his own good.
理查德森
Richardson.
抽吸
Suction.
我终于从圣戴维斯弄到你的病历
I finally got someone over at st. David's to fax me your records.
现在几点了
What time you got?
你不是说史密斯是你的大夫吗
I thought you said the doctor's name was Smith.
不 他是我以前的医生
No, that was my doctor from before.
是心血管医生吗
Was he a cardiologist?
治心脏病的
Uh, heart doctor?
我还有个派对要去
You know, I got a party to get to.
我得先回趟家
Maybe I ought to head on home
明天再来
and come back tomorrow.
芭布斯 我也想让你回家
I'd love to let you go, Babs,
但从你的心电图来看你还得在这呆一阵子
but this E.K.G. is telling me that you have to stick around for a little while.
给她上监测器
She needs to be on a monitor.
准备氧气和肝素
O2 and a hep lock.
查一下是否已抽了足够的血做心肌酶检测
See if they've got enough blood to do cardiac enzymes.
圣戴维斯医院没做过这些检查吗
Didn't they run those over at st. David's?
没有
No.
他们都没注意到T波倒置
And they didn't notice the flipped T-waves
和非特异性ST段改变
and non-specific S.T. changes.
很糟糕吗
Is that bad?
可能
It could be.
也可能是你的心电图一向这样
Or it could just be the way your E.K.G. always looks.
史密斯医生说过你心脏有问题吗
Dr. Smith ever tell you that you had heart trouble?
你真好
You're nice.
你到底是不是外科大夫
You sure you're a surgeon?
有时我也这么问自己
Sometimes, I wonder.
这是你的病历
Okay, here's your referral
抗生素处方
antibiotic prescription
还有避孕药
and your birth control pills.
现在服2粒 12小时内再服2粒
I want you to take two now and two in 12 hours.
如果三周内没来月经
If you don't get your period in three weeks
你得回来做怀孕测试
I want you to come in for a pregnancy test.
要找人送你回家吗
Do you need help getting home?
我男友来了
My boyfriend's here.
你想让我跟他说吗
Would you like me to speak to him?
不用 我可以
No. I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
你不是几小时前就该下班吗
Hey, weren't you off hours ago?
是啊
Yeah.
你一回来就一直在忙 还好吗
You've been working a lot since you got back. You okay?
我还行 道格
Yeah, Doug, I'm fine.
我会回家睡上一天
I'm gonna go home and sleep all day.
回见
See you.
好的
Okay.
只是几次轻微的宫缩
Only a couple of mild contractions.
没事吧
Is that okay?
每小时少于六次就没事
Less than six an hour is okay.
这是你第一次怀孕
Is this your first pregnancy?
对
Yes.
你是不是不知道自己是什么血型
You don't by any chance happen to know your blood type, do you?
A型阴性
Mm-hmm. It's A-negative.
谁是你的产科大夫
And who's your O.B.?
柯本医生
Dr. Coburn.
好痛
Whoo. That stings.
对不起
Sorry.
预产期什么时候
So when are you due?
6月15日
June 15th.
那个时候我会变成大胖子
I'm gonna be a caboose by then.
你有孩子吗
You got any kids?
没有
No, I don't.
你和你先生一定很高兴
You and your husband must be very excited.
现在只有我跟孩子
It's just me and the baby.
没什么大不了
I'm fine with it.
孩子爸忙不迭地
The father, he just be howling,
要和我们撇清关系
trying to chew his leg off like a trapped coyote.
我知道这种人
I know the type.
这种人太多了
Plenty of them around.
总把自己当上帝的宠儿
Wrapped up in themselves like they're god's gift.
我很清楚这种人
I definitely know the type.
找到了
Yep. There they are.
两个婚戒
Two wedding rings.
他不喜欢妈妈结婚
He hates the idea of mommy getting married.
在他这个年纪来说很正常
It's pretty normal at his age.
戒指一两天内会排出来
They should pass in a day or two.
你是说 我们要等到他拉出戒指吗
You mean, we got to wait till he poops them out?
韦佛医生
Dr. Weaver
外面需要你
We need you out here.
我们抓到一个残疾人 在密歇根乱穿马路
We got a handicapped guy jaywalking on Michigan.
确切说是坐轮椅乱穿马路
Actually, he was jay-wheeling.
残疾人
Handicapped, huh?
现在这么说不合适了吗
Oh, is that wrong now?
后面是他的轮椅
Back there's his wheelchair.
被车撞了
Car hit it.
他飞出去四五米
Threw him 15 feet.
明显的头部 右胸和肩膀受伤
Obvious head, right chest and shoulder trauma.
血压100/60
B.P.'s 100/60.
脉搏只有15 昏迷指数12
Pulse is only 15, and G.C.S. Is 12.
残疾的新说法应该是什么
What's the new way of saying handicapped?
残障人士
Try person with a disability.
好的
Okay.
大家准备好了吗 行动
Okay, everybody got him? Let's go.
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
快点 大姐 我快要散架了
Floor it, sister, I'm breaking loose.
瞳孔呆滞
Pupils are sluggish.
你哪里受伤了 先生
Where are you injured, sir?
哪儿都受伤了 走开
Everywhere. Just get off me!
你喝了多少
How much had you drink?
几杯啤酒
Oh, a couple of beers.
血压只有90/50
B.P.'s only 90/50.
脉搏60微弱
Pulse is 60 and thready.
他肯定嗑药了
He's high on something.
颈椎X光 做血常规 生化七项
Cross table C-spine, C.B.C., chem seven,
四个单位交叉配血
type and cross for four.
还有做一个血液酒精度和毒检
Also, get a blood alcohol and a tox screen.
你想现在给他洗胃还是等下一次呕吐
You want to pump his stomach now or wait for the next vomit?
如果他吐了就让他侧躺
No, we can roll him on his side if he vomits.
那个给我 埃瓦尔德
Give me that, Ewald.
别把那个蛇放我身上 不要
Don't put that snake on me! Just don't!
轻轻绑上他
Get some soft restraints.
不要蛇
No snakes!
好了 喉咙后面感受到的时候就吞咽
Okey, swallow when you feel this at the back of your throat.
就这样
There you go.
这是干什么用的
What's that for?
我和柯博恩医生聊过了
I spoke with Dr. Coburn.
她认同我们应该做一个KB测试
She agrees we should do a Kleinhauer-Betke test.
你是说要用那个针♥刺♥我吗
You mean, stick me with that needle?
你是A型阴性血
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表