剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
要侧向牵引肿瘤吗
Should I retract the tumor laterally?
要 轻轻地
Yep. Very gently.
好了
That's it.
你说是保姆把孩子送来的
You say that the baby-sitter brought the child in?
是啊 孩子妈妈找不到了
Yeah. Mother was nowhere to be found.
罗斯医生认识送孩子来的小女孩
Dr. Ross knows the girl that brought him in.
现在横向牵引肿瘤
Now retract the tumor laterally.
好
Right.
绑紧肾静脉
And tie off the renal vein...
还有动脉 输尿管 然后横切
And artery and ureter and transect it.
慢点 避开肾血管
Slowly now. Avoid the left renal vessels.
好
Good.
现在 放开肾脏 取出来
Now, free up the kidney and we'll take it out.
好
Okay.
闪闪亮 真漂亮
All the pretty twinkly lights.
所以你才在百货公♥司♥里
And that's why you were dancing
和精灵们一起跳舞
with the elves at Marshall Field's.
我现在想喝点儿雪莉酒
I'd like some sherry now.
你叫什么名字 女士
What's your name, ma'am?
我是闪电[圣诞老人麋鹿骑士团中的女骑士]
I'm Blitzen
所有麋鹿的守护神
The most overlooked of all the reindeer.
闪电
Blitzen.
今天你很幸运 贝丝
It's your lucky day, Beth.
你只有颊骨骨折了
You only have a fractured cheekbone.
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说你可以回家了
It means you can go home...
除非你不想回家
Unless you don't want to.
有一个叫做希望之家的庇护所
There's a shelter called Hope House.
-旨在保护妇孺 -我没孩子
- It's for women and children... - I don't have kids.
没关系
That's okay.
你自己也可以去 那里有保安
You can go there by yourself. They have security.
他会找到我的
He'll find me.
他们在全国各地
They have reciprocal agreements
都有庇护所
with shelters all over the country.
你可以
You could...
亲爱的 你还好吗
Sweetheart, are you okay?
我就说应该修好那个台阶
I knew I should have fixed that top step.
可是我太忙了
I've just been so busy.
能原谅我吗
You forgive me?
能原谅我吗 亲爱的
Can you forgive me, honey?
我爱你
I love you.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
她会好起来吗
Is she going to be all right?
我们这边还没结束 郎先生
We're actually not done, Mr. Lang.
我们还需要做个头部CT
We still need to do a head CT.
面部断层 输抗生素
Facial tomograms, I.V. antibiotics.
会很久吗
Will that take long?
现在是假日 我们尽量快
We'll do the best we can with the holidays.
检查区不允许家人陪伴
Anyway, family isn't allowed in the exam area.
马利克 带郎先生到休息区
Malik, could you show Mr. Lang to chairs?
好
Sure.
我就在外面 亲爱的
I'll be right outside, honey.
还想听听庇护所的事情吗
So you want to hear some more about those shelters?
没用吗
No good?
没用 我试了花生酱 果冻
No, and I've tried PB and J,
饼干 水果蛋糕
cookies, fruitcake.
没人爱吃水果蛋糕
Nobody likes fruitcake.
我以为狗什么都吃了
I thought dogs ate everything.
带它去停尸房♥转一圈
Take him to the morgue
它就什么都吃了
and have him beg for table scraps.
是柯林斯先生
That's Mr. Collins.
或许他知道你喜欢吃什么
Maybe he knows what you eat, huh?
看来它挺喜欢你
I think he likes you.
你好吗
How you doing?
什么情况
What's going on?
我们打算把他送到烧伤科
We were moving him to the burn unit
他喘不上气了
and he had shortness of breath.
血压80 心动过速 140
B.P.'s 80 palp, tachycardiac at 140.
静脉注射40毫克利尿磺胺
Give me 40 mig I.V. bolus of lasix.
插管 7.5号♥
We need to intubate 7.5.
他快不行了
He's bradying down.
心跳40 无脉搏
Rate's 40, no pulse.
该死 1毫克阿托品
Aw, damn it. Give me a mig of atropine.
心肺复苏
Start C.P.R.
心脏停跳
Asystole!
一单位肾上腺素
All right. Let's give him an amp of epi.
加油 柯林斯先生
Come on, Mr. Collins.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
我不管精神科忙不忙
I don't care if psych is backed up.
她觉得自己是头麋鹿
She thinks she's a reindeer.
危险吗
Well, dangerous?
她打伤了一个小精灵
You know, she bruised an elf.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, miss.
那个天才
Who's the rocket scientist
把宾利停在救护车停车区了
that parked a Bentley in the ambulance bay?
是我的车
The bentley's mine.
实际上是我老板的
Actually, my employer's.
我在找一个失踪人士
I'm looking for a missing person.
去候诊室取号♥排队
Take a nunber, sir. Line starts in the waiting room.
我找的女士有一个手偶
The woman I'm looking for has a hand puppet.
你说手偶吗
Did you say puppet?
我给它找了个磨牙的
Hey, you found him something to munch on.
它自己也找到了一个
He found it himself.
字幕
No kidding?
狗吃鸡骨头吗
Are dogs supposed to eat chicken bones?
那是鸡吗
Is that a chicken?
查理
Charlie, hey.
艾哈迈德出手术室了 他没事
Ahmed's out of surgery. He's going to be okay.
我能带他回家了吗
I can take him home now?
不行 他还得恢复一段时间
No. It'll take him some time to recover from surgery.
格洛丽亚肯定得气坏了
Gloria's going to be pissed.
我得给社会保障局打电♥话♥
I'm going to call D.C.F.S.
来抓她吗
To narc her out?
水都不抓 这个孩子病了
Not narcing on anybody . That little boy's been sick.
他妈妈几周前就应该带他来
The mother should have seen that weeks ago.
格洛丽亚不知道
Gloria didn't know.
她刚知道 听上去很担心
She just found out. She sounds worried.
拜托 她会把我赶出去的
Come on, or she'll throw me out.
你和她住一起吗
So you live with her?
你骗我说住庇护所
So you lied to me about the shelter.
拜托了
Come on, please.
好吧 我给她个机会
All right, I'll give her a chance
但我任何事都保证不了
But I'm not promising you anything.
好吗
Okay?
你在吃医院的食品吗
You're eating hospital food?
这么饿了
You're that desperate?
来吧 我们去吃午饭
Come on. Let's get some lunch.
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
我觉得手术很成功
I thought the surgery went really well.
是啊
Yeah, it did.
我三点的疝气手术取消了
My three o'clock hernia was canceled.
所以我今晚没事了
So I am free tonight.
于是我想 如果你没安排事情
So I figured, if you hadn't made plans
我可以按照老传统 叫个披萨外卖♥♥
I could make my traditional Christmas call to pizza ring.
实际上我家里有安排
I actually got a family thing.
我请了一个同事参加
And I already asked a friend to go with me.
好吧 我理解
Well, the... I understand.
毕竟我说得有点晚了
It was last minute, anyway.
平安夜
Christmas Eve.
没关系 我就待在家里租个电影看
It's OK. I'll just stay home and rent a movie.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表