剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Are you okay?
没事 肌肉痉挛而已
It's just a muscle spasm.
也许是压力太大了
Probably stress.
这是很棒的一居室
It's a great one-bedroom.
有充足的壁橱可用 又通透
Lots of closet space, nice cross-breeze
街道也安静
On a quiet street.
我知道 我在这待过一段时间
Yeah, I've spent some time here.
你跟苏珊是同事
You worked with Susan?
有三年了
About three years.
实际上三年多了
Actually, more than three years.
你是单身吗
Are you single?
离异 每隔一周的周六
Divorced, and I've got my daughter
我会接我女儿过来
every other saturday.
没有同居者 不开聚会 不养宠物
No live-ins, no parties, no pets.
这些我都没有
None of the above.
房♥东最喜欢了
A landlady's dream.
对 起码有些人是喜欢这样的
Well, at least, it works for someone.
你们来啦
Oh, good.
把箱子都拿走 行李不要动
All the boxes go, the luggage stays.
苏珊的东西搬走了这显得宽敞不少呢
Place looks a lot bigger without Susan's stuff, doesn't it?
嗯 感觉空荡荡的
Yeah, it's a whole lot emptier.
简单地说 我们完蛋了
So, basicly, we're screwed.
我们可以让所有实习医生暂停选修
We can pull all the interns off their electives.
但是除非高级住院医生们放弃休假
But unless the senior residents lose their vacation time
否则我们还是安排不开
we won't be able to cover the schedule.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
没事 只是昨晚没睡好
Yeah. Just didn't get much sleep last night.
在"我们完蛋了"之后你说的什么
What do you say after "We're screwed"?
苏珊的离开会让我们很难办
It will be a pain to lose Susan Lewis.
她不该这么做 为什么要去凤♥凰♥城
A big mistake for her-- Phoenix?
不知道大卫·摩根斯坦在想什么
What was David Morgenstern thinking
居然会同意
letting her go?
我也想支持她对自己生活方式的选择
I want to be supportive of lifestyle choices
但是我们人手就不够用了
but we're getting the short hand here.
早 各位
Good morning, all.
坚持住 皮诺教练
Hang tough, coach Pino.
35岁旱冰曲棍球教练
We got 35-year-old roller hockey coach
摔到墙板上了
got slammed into the boards.
可能是髋关节脱臼
Possible hip dislocation.
韦弗医生 我能接诊这个患者吗
Dr. Weaver, can I take this one?
欢迎
Be my guest.
是你们谁干倒他了吗
One of you guys nail him?
教练告诉我们要利用身体
He told us to play the body.
正好给髋部好好做个检查 这不算过错吧 教练
Never apologize for a good hip check right, coach?
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're feeling okay?
对 肌肉僵硬而已
Yes. Stiff muscles.
可能有点小毛病吧
I might be coming down with something.
回家吧 以后可能就没机会休息了
Go home. This might be your only chance.
我还是坚守岗位吧
I think I'll stick around.
倒计时五个小时了
So, T-minus five hours and counting?
嗯 我已经开始紧张了
Yeah. I'm starting to get nervous.
你会适应亚利桑那州的
You'll do great in Arizona.
那里的冬天美的像天堂
The winters there are like heaven.
我没想给任何人带来麻烦的
I don't want to leave anyone in the lurch.
我们会挺过去的
We'll muddle through.
对了 我签了续租合同
Oh, hey, I signed the lease.
太好了
Oh, that's great!
那个房♥子真的是不错
That would be a shame to let that place go...
而且这样我也不会忘记你的地址了
And I'll never forget your address.
要帮我来做教学演示吗
Want to help me with a teaching demo?
好啊
Yeah.
你是给患者用了5单位吗♥啡♥吗
Did you give him five of morphine?
还有安定和100单位美索比妥
And valium and 100 methohexital.
首先护士 现在是苏珊
For first, the nurse-- or in this case, Susan--
要做对抗牵引
applies countertraction.
做的不错 苏珊
Good job, Susan.
然后抓住膝盖后部
Then, you grab behind the knee
往上抬
and you lift.
一直抬
And you lift... until...
直到你感觉
you feel the...
髋关节回位了
hip slip back into place.
就这样
That's it.
好的
Okay.
谢了 苏珊
Thanks, Susan.
需要帮忙随时找我
Anytime.
四小时以内都可以
Anytime in the next four hours.
脱臼没那么难
Dislocations aren't that tough.
你会找到感觉的
You'll get the feel for it.
我知道
I know.
我接过很多脱臼的病人
I've done a bunch of them.
那你为什么要找人帮忙
Why'd you ask for help?
我没叫
I didn't.
很完美
That was perfect.
你能帮我也拍一张吗
Will you take one for me?
我们愿意为你做任何事情 基顿医生
We will do anything for you, Dr. Keaton.
说"出院啦"
Say discharged.
出院啦
Discharged.
太好了 本顿医生来了
Oh, good. There's Dr. Benton.
赫利希一家人今天要接梅根回家了
The Herlihys are taking Megan home today.
我听说了 恭喜
Oh, yeah. I heard. Congratulations.
帮我们和本顿医生拍一张吧
Get one with Dr. Benton.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, I...
没事的 没事的
Oh, it's okay. It's okay.
笑一个
Smile.
我们欠你们两个太多了
We owe both of you so much.
我们一般不会太自谦
Well, we're not usually shy about taking credit
但是这次
but in this case, Megan deserves
所有功劳都是梅根的
all the congratulations.
谢谢你 基顿医生 保持联♥系♥
Thank you Dr. Keaton. We'll be in touch.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - God bless.
这太尴尬了
Well, that was awkward.
为什么
Why?
我差点杀了他们的孩子
Because I almost killed their baby.
但结果是好的
Never begrudge a good outcome.
这并不值得骄傲
It's nothing to be proud of.
或许这都是上帝的安排
But sometimes, the gods smile.
你在这啊
There you are. Hi.
卡特 你在这干什么
Carter? What are you doing here?
其实 我是来
Uh...actually, I was, um... I was coming to...
你准备好做文献综述了吗
You're ready to go over the literature review?
准备好了
Yes, I was. I am...
如果你准备好了的话
If you are.
什么文献综述
The literature review?
我绑♥架♥了你的实习生
I kidnapped your intern.
我希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind
但我时间很紧
but I'm up against a deadline
所以我让卡特医生
so I asked Dr. Carter
参与我正在写的一篇文章
to contribute to an article I'm writing.
没错
Yes. She did.
只要不影响你其他的工作就行
As long as it doesn't interfere with your other work.
不会 基顿医生的这件事情
No. This thing with Dr. Keaton--
这篇文章完全不会影响其他的工作
This article won't get in the way at all.
我三点钟有时间听文献综述
I can go over it at 3:00.
行啊
Okay.
行吗
Okay?
-行 -三点见
- Yeah. - Okay. See you at 3:00.
在清理你的柜子吗
Hey, cleaning out your locker?
这太奇怪了
This is too weird.
你的火车几点钟走
What time's your train?
4:20 我得先回家
4:20. I have to go by my house
取点东西
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表