剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第十七集
前情提要
Previously on E.R.:
这个婴儿会没事的
This baby will be fine.
有好吃的好穿的
Plenty to eat, nice clothes.
你还是回去多关心一下自己吧
You go back to worrying about yourself.
这才是你最擅长的
That's what you do best.
如果皮特不能发挥你的天赋
If Peter can't use your talents
那我的团队可以
My team can.
你为什么要报名呢
Why'd you go ahead and take it?
医学院入学考试吗
The MCATs?
为了我自己
For me.
就是想看看自己是不是足够优秀
Just wanted to see if I was good enough.
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
你是个年轻的医生
You're a young doctor--
学习 犯错
Learning, making mistakes.
救人
Saving lives.
这需要一辈子的时间
It takes a lifetime.
部落
大鲨鱼压哨抢断乔丹
Shaq on Jordan at the buzzer!
不
Oh, no!
牛逼
Yes!
干得漂亮
Sweet move, yes!
球鞋还穿着吗 医生
Still got your sneaks on, doc?
等下
Hang on.
赛点了
Point game.
你最好传球 小子
You better be passing, baby.
你最好传球
You better be passing!
篮板球
Rebound!
暂停 暂停
All right, right, time out, time out.
暂停
Time out?
接着打吧马克 交给我
Keep bonding, Mark, I got it.
布雷克
Blake?
过来救人了
Time to save a life.
医生 你想来点这个吗
Hey, doc, you want some of this?
爸 你在干嘛
Dad, what are you doing?
昨晚很忙吗
Hey, busy night?
我以为太阳永远不会升起了
Ah, I thought the sun would never rise.
还有最后一个
One more for the road.
泪流不止并且烦躁
Tearful and upset?
这就是她要抱怨的吗
That's her chief complaint?
托马斯先生过量食用他儿子的曼陀罗花茶
Mr. Thomas here O.D.'d on his son's jimson weed tea.
这得去实验室
That needs to go to the lab.
曼陀罗花
Jimson weed?
得与时俱进 马利克
Got to keep up with the times, Malik.
茶里有其他东西吗
Is there anything else in that tea?
没有 不过我爸倒下的时候
No, but when my dad comes down
他几乎想杀了我
He's really going to kill me.
护士 我这么做的时候会痛
Oh, nurse, it hurts when I do this.
爸
Dad!
那就不要做 托马斯先生
Then don't do it, Mr. Thomas.
爸
Dad!
我总是会戴避孕隔膜
I always use my diaphragm.
我几乎无条件信任它 但是...
I'm, like, a total fanatic about it, but...
你最近72小时内有过无保护的性行为吗
Did you have unprotected sex in the last 72 hours?
寝室里的姑娘们说
The girls at the dorm say
你可以在第二天早上
you can take a quadruple dose of birth control pills
吃四倍剂量的避孕药
the morning after.
然后就不会怀孕了
And it will keep you from getting pregnant.
它确实在有些情况下能起效
Yes, it can work in some circumstances
但这并不是最有效的避孕措施
But it's not the best method of birth control.
这事太怪了
It's just so weird.
我男朋友会杀了我
My boyfriend'll kill me.
他有逼迫或者威胁你吗
Did he force you or threaten you?
可能我得分手了
Maybe I'm just having a breakdown or something.
听着 我能帮你
Look, I can help you
如果你告诉我发生了什么
If you tell me what happened.
我喝了几瓶啤酒
I had a few beers
是昨晚派对剩下的
at this party last night.
然后我看到了迈克
I saw this guy Mike.
我想开车送他回去
I was going to give him a ride home.
接着我就在我车里醒来
Then I woke up in my car
在宿舍的停车场
in the dorm parking lot.
我的内衣很凌乱
My tights weren't up all the way.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
你都不记得了
You don't remember?
嗯
No.
你对迈克了解多少
Well, how well do you know Mike?
你真是个又粗又壮的家伙
You're a hunky chunky one, aren't you?
这家伙怎么了
What's wrong with this guy?!
精神病和性♥欲♥亢进
Psychosis and hyper-sexuality
是曼陀罗花的毒副作用
are toxic effects of jimson weed.
你们就不能给他点什么吗
Can't you guys give him something?
我们来给你盖上
Let's cover you up.
你♥爸♥是做什么的
What kind of work does your father do?
他是个处理事故的律师
He's a malpractice attorney.
医疗事故
Medical malpractice?
真的吗
Really?
你们见过这么漂亮的东西吗 医生
You ever see anything so pretty, doc?
我的天 爸
Oh, my god! Dad!
也没多漂亮 托马斯先生
It's not that pretty, Mr. Thomas.
和你一样漂亮吗 医生
Pretty as yours, doc?
嘿 干什么
Hey! Come on.
皮特
Peter!
来
Here go.
希克斯今天值班吗
Hey, light on Hicks' service today?
对 正在急诊室代班
Yeah. Covering the E.R.
我不懂这些家伙有什么好抱怨的
I don't know what these guys are always whining about.
和手术比起来 急诊室是小菜一碟
E.R.'s a cakewalk compared to surgery.
小菜一碟 行吧
Oh, a cakewalk, okay, okay.
手术室对阵急诊室
How about O.R. versus E.R.
输的人得接待
And loser takes the next gomer
下一个胡闹的病人
who comes through the door.
不了 我打壁球
Nah, squash is my game.
他在开玩笑 对吧
He's kidding, yeah?
对 他是开玩笑
Yeah, he's kidding.
来吧菜鸟 赌一把
All right, turkey, same stakes.
你觉得急诊室会有我
You think there's an E.R. patient
处理不了的病人吗
that I can't handle?
有的病人
I think there's one
能缠你缠一整天
that can tie you up your whole day.
来吧
Let's go.
天钩 左手 很关键
All right. Skyhook, left-handed, top of the key.
换你投了 卡特医生
Your shot, Dr. Carter.
把她头发留在玩偶的嘴里就好
Leave her hair in the doll's mouth.
医生会搞明白的
The doctors will figure it out.
听上去是你的病人
Sounds like one for you.
或者说是给刚被篮筐羞辱的
Or maybe for our young jedi surgeon
外科绝地武士准备的
so recently humiliated in hoops.
我要处理更难对付的病人了
I think I have a better one.
记得带上你们最胡闹的病人
Bring on your worst.
谁泡的茶
Hey, who made the tea?
有屠夫在房♥子里吗
Is there a butcher in the house?
不行 切诺瓦女士 你得待在你病房♥里
Oh, no, Mrs. Chenovert, you need to say in your room.
那个小房♥间让我很焦虑
That little room makes me jumpy.
我得把这个辣椒吐出来
I need to get this chili fry cut out of my throat
免得被烧死
before it burns me up!
抱歉 我还在整理她的病历
Sorry. I still need to finish her history.
他们在圣达威医院赶我出去前
That's what they said at St. David's
也是这么说的
before they kicked me out.
我坐了两班公交才到这
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表