剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
It just ticks me off. I probably could go up there...
不 你不能去
No. You can't.
去神经科上一次班又不会死
It wouldn't kill me to do one shift in neuro.
这是原则问题
It's the principle.
上个星期我答应让莉迪亚去了
Last week, I let Lydia go
结果他们得寸进尺了
And it encouraged them more.
怎么了
What's up?
神经科打电♥话♥让我去代班一天
Neuro called me to fill in for the day.
我能找护士管♥理♥员♥吗
May I speak to the nursing administrator please?
我是急诊室的卡萝·海瑟薇
Carol Hathaway in the E.R.
哈蕾 你还有多久能拿到最高退休金
Haley, when do you max out on your pension?
还有两年
Two more years.
他们就是在算计大龄护士
They are hassling the senior nurses.
没事 我等着
No. I'll hold.
盒子里有什么
Hey, what's in the box?
新娘专柜吗
Bridal shoppe?
你和艾尔最后把日期定下来了吗
Did you and Al finally set the date?
没有 恰恰相反
No. The opposite.
她和艾尔分手了
She broke off with Al.
我要把这套假的处♥女♥装退了
I'm returning this ridiculous fake virgin outfit
他们最好别给我存商店积分
and they better not offer me store credit.
还拿着呢 抱歉 莉迪亚
Still holding. Sorry, Lydia.
艾尔做什么了
What did Al do?
他什么也没做 这才是问题所在
Nothing. That's the problem.
他一直把事情往后拖
He kept putting it off.
他不想结婚
He didn't want to get married.
我不知道他当时为什么求婚
I don't know why he ever proposed.
你们怎么了
What's the matter with you guys?
他们是懦夫
They're wimps.
每走一步都畏畏缩缩
Petrified to make a move.
真没骨气
It's lack of spine.
虽然我不知道你在说什么
Whatever you're talking about
但你是对的
I'm sure you're right.
马克 我得和你谈谈
Mark, I need to talk to you.
玛丽 你好 我是急诊室的卡萝·海瑟薇
Ah, Mary. Yes, hello. Carol Hathaway in the E.R.
我这儿目前情况不太好
I'm not doing too good at the moment.
我的一个护士刚被喊去神经科
One of my nurses just got floated up to neuro.
我现在正努力运行一整个部门
Look, I'm trying to run a department here
如果我的护士们被调到医院各处
and it doesn't benefit my nurses
那就没法干了
to be shipped all over the hospital.
不 你猜怎么着
No. You know what?
她不会去神经科了
She is not going up to neuro.
对 好吧
Right. Right.
干得漂亮
Hot stuff.
不幸的是 你还是要去
Yeah. Unfortunately, you still have to go.
但这是最后一次了
But this is the last time.
我和她今天下午约了见面
I've made an appointment with her this afternoon.
我会阻止这一切发生的
I'll stop this.
坚持住 莉迪亚
Hang in there, Lydia.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你不能把我夹在
You can't put me in the middle
你和凯瑞·韦弗的矛盾中间
of your conflicts with Kerry Weaver
你不能这么做 因为我不会介入的
I mean literally you can't because I'm not going to be here.
我只是相信你的判断
I just trust your judgment.
我知道你的感受
Look, I know what this is about
我现在也很难过
and I'm having a hard time too.
我们俩都习惯了
I think we've both been spoiled by what we have--
相互支持
the shorthand.
让我们的工作容易了太多
It just makes our job so much easier.
工作 是啊
Jobs. Right.
我到凤♥凰♥城的时候 很恐惧
When I got to Phoenix, I'm afraid
我担心我没法对急诊室里
there won't be a single person
任何一个人倾诉心事
in the e.R. That I can talk to.
他们那儿有很好的医生
They got great doctors there.
这儿也有
And great doctors here--
是我共事过的最好的医生
The best I've ever worked with.
你可以依靠他们
You can rely on them.
谢谢这段动员讲话
Thanks for the pep talk.
马克
Mark.
是因为其他事情吗
Is it something else?
不是 没什么其他的
No. No, nothing else.
我可以让你去四号♥房♥看荨麻疹病人
I mean I could ask you to consult on the hives in four
但是我们该自力更生了
but time for us to stand on our own two feet.
珍妮
Jeanie.
珍妮
Jeanie.
我找到你了 我真高兴
I'm glad I caught you.
你拿回贷款合同了吗
Did you get the mortgage papers back?
没有 我就是想告诉你这个
No, actually that's what I wanted to tell you.
艾尔 你保证过的
Al, you promised.
我和当时负责给的那个律师谈过了
I talked to this lawyer we were doing a remodel for.
他提了些建议 然后
He gave me some advice, and...
给你
Here.
你是对的 你说过的所有关于我们婚姻
You were right. Everything you said about our marriage
关于你一人承担了所有责任的事
and about how you carried all the weight.
这种事以后不会再发生了
Well, that's going to stop.
这是什么
What is this?
离婚协议
Divorce papers.
我会把房♥子 车子 所有东西留给你
I'm giving you the house, the car, everything.
请不要拒绝
And don't say no.
这不仅是因为你值得这一切
It's not just because you deserve it.
这个人帮助我弄明白了
See, this guy helped me figure out
如果我的财产数额很少
that if I get my assets down
同时 我能证明我没有工作保险
And show that my job doesn't have insurance
我就能加入这个为低报酬工作者
then I'll be able to get this state program
设立的州立项目
for the working poor.
他们有我需要的药 很划算
They offer the drugs I need. It's a good deal.
你的年收入得低于15000美元
Your income has to be less than $15,000 a year.
你无需再为我担心了
You don't have to worry about me anymore.
好吗
Okay?
你照顾好自己就行了
You just take care of yourself.
我得走了
I got to go.
放手
Hands off.
我不想来这儿
I don't want to be here.
把她安顿下来 抓紧了
Settle down. Hold her.
谢天谢地 她在卡比酒吧晕倒了
Thank god, she was passed out at Cubby's.
酒保在她喝下第六杯双份波旁威士忌时
The bartender started to worry
开始担心了
after she downed that sixth double bourbon.
她看起来足月了
She looks full term.
放开我 我要走
Let go of me. I am out of here.
你不会的
No, you're not.
安保 我们需要安保
Security! We need security!
该死的
Oh, damn!
这该死的混账东西
Damn this damn thing!
道尔 拿两毫克安定剂来
Doyle, ativan--two migs.
女士 你有宫缩吗
Ma'am, are you having contractions?
我要喝一杯
I need a drink,
然后我要离开这儿
and I need to get...out of here!
束缚带
Restraints!
你哪儿都不能去
You're not going anywhere.
我想干什么就干什么
I'll do whatever I want.
抓紧了 否则你的宝宝可能会受伤
Hold still or we'll hurt your baby.
来啊 把它杀死得了
Go ahead and kill it!
我从来就不想要这小混账
I never wanted the little bastard.
现在不想要已经有点晚了
It's a little late for that now.
给她镇静剂
Just sedate her.
我要去死 带着它一起死
I'll kill myself and I'll take it with me.
该死的东西 毁了我的生活
Damn thing. Ow! Ruined my life.
你惹怒我了
You're pissing me off.
道尔 冷静
Hold on, Doyle.
我想死
I want to die.
当心 怎么了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表