剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
他只是找人撒气
He was just blowing off steam.
他也有道理 我打电♥话♥问过太平间
He's got point. Actually, I called the morgue
他们确实搞错了尸体
and they did mix up the body transfer.
瑞秋好吗
How's Rachel doing?
这个是好消息 她近来很好
That is the good news. She's doing a lot better.
她要在校剧团扮演马可·波罗
She'll be Marco Polo in the school play.
给我留个座
Save me a seat.
没有巧克力屑的了 只有巧克力酸奶
They didn't have chocolate chip, just chocolate.
谢谢 你不跟我一起进去吗
Okay thanks. Aren't you in there with me?
有莉迪亚呢 一根锁骨一个护士就够了
Lydia's on it; one R.N. per collarbone.
有钱人也不例外
Even for the country-club set.
谁享有如此贵宾待遇
Who's getting the V.I.P. treatment?
我一般都会给乖乖等待的孩子拿酸奶
I get yogurt for kids who have to wait.
好了
All right.
我给锁骨受伤的男子汉
I've got some chocolate yogurt
拿了杯巧克力酸奶
for the big guy with the sore clavicle.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
想知道为什么疼吗
You want to see why it hurts?
跳下来
Here. Hop down.
莉迪亚 帮我拿点冰块和固定带
Will you give me ice and a sling, please, Lydia?
马上就到
Be right back.
左肾血管反常
There is an anomalous left renal vein,
位于主动脉后
posterior to the aorta.
卡特医生 看到了吗
Can you see that, Dr. Carter?
是
Yes.
我们准备好了
We're standing by.
休斯顿 听得见我吗
Houston, do you read me?
很清楚
Loud and clear.
很棒
This is very cool.
首次使用双向通迅
Our first time on intercom.
以前都是护士
We usually have a nurse running back and forth
在捐献者和接受者间跑来跑去
between the donor and the recipient.
准备好计时了吗 芬
Ready for countdown, Fin?
随时就绪
Ready and waiting.
计时开始
Clock starts.
为什么现在开始有趣了 卡特医生
And why does it become interesting now, Dr. Carter?
因为你要监测缺血时间
You want to monitor your ischemic time.
答对了 我现在把肾脏拿出来了
Bingo. I'm lifting the kidney out.
拿个盆
Basin, please.
传过接力棒吗 卡特医生
Ever pass the baton in a relay, Dr. Carter?
高中时跑过400米接力赛
Ran the 440 in high school.
很好 浇保护液
Good. Perfusate.
很好
Good.
行了
That's it.
卡特医生 别迷路了
Well, Dr. Carter... don't get lost.
卡特医生正把肾脏送过去
Dr. Carter is bringing the kidney your way, gentlemen.
老天
Oh, my god.
怎么了 班顿医生
Is there a problem, Dr. Benton?
没事
No, no. Not at all.
有人签收吗
Somebody want to sign for this?
你叫什么
What's your name, doctor?
约翰·卡特
John Carter.
约翰·卡特 去刷洗消毒
John Carter, Why don't you scrub in?
过来参加第二台手术
You can join us for the second act.
太好了
Great.
看到这条线了吗
You see this line right here?
过来看看
Hey, come here. Take a look.
看到了吗 知道那是什么
See that? You know what that is?
是你的第一次骨折
That is your first broken bone.
你正式成为男子汉了
You're officially a man.
他昨晚不叫我带他来 我真不该听他的
I shouldn't have let him talk me out of bringing him last night.
他说不疼
He said it didn't hurt.
因为他很坚强
'cause he's tough guy.
他是不想挨骂
He didn't want to get in trouble.
他不应该天黑了还在外面玩
He's not supposed to play outside after dark.
这么热的天 在家里也呆不住
It's tough to stay in when it's this warm.
妈妈说我受伤了
My mom says I get hurt.
爸爸怎么说
What does your dad say?
说我是傻瓜
I'm a klutz.
他真这么说
He does?
P.K.经常有肿包和擦伤
P.K. gets a lot of bumps and scrapes.
他父亲很爱运动
His father's quite an athlete.
你经常摔跤吗
You fall down a lot?
对 我不该没看着他就让他到处乱跑
Yeah. I'm not supposed to let him run around without watching.
我们来做个游戏吧
Listen, you and I play a game, okay?
我用手捂住我的眼睛 你也一样
I'm going to cover my eye. You do the same thing.
你捂住你的眼睛
you cover your own eye.
看到我的手指就告诉我
Tell me if you can see my finger.
看到的时候就告诉我
Tell me when you see it.
别往边上看
Don't do that.
向前看
Look straight ahead.
捂住眼 开始
Cover your eye. There you go.
好的
Okay.
看见了吗
See it?
看见了
I see it.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
好了 我们换只眼
Okay. Let's try the other eye, okay?
你找到了
So you found it, huh?
当然
Certainly did.
看了多少
How much have you read?
我刚看完这段
I've gotten past the part
说的是颐指气使的女主治
Where the "Alpha bitch attending"
去信仰治疗师那治疗她的瘸腿
goes to a faith healer to cure her limp.
后面勾引那段非常刺♥激♥
The seduction scene after that is-is really hot.
是吗
Really?
不管谁写的 我觉得他都没有恶意
I don't think whoever wrote it was being mean-spirited.
庸俗爱情小说而已 开玩笑的
It's just a sleazy romance. It is tongue in cheek kind.
别当回事
You got take it that way.
看来你很感兴趣
Sounds like you got into it.
是啊 饶有风趣
Yeah. It's kind of a hoot.
这大概就是小说的目的
I think it's meant to be.
老天 凯瑞 是你写的
Oh, my god, Kerry, you wrote it.
我没写
I did not.
就是你写的
You did, too.
我♥干♥嘛要浪费时间
Why would I waste my time?
为了钱呀
For the money.
这种东西很有市场
There's a big market for this kind of thing.
可惜不是我写的
Too bad I didn't write it.
有人吗
Hey, somebody!
我需要帮助
I need help now.
是57号♥车那个意识模糊的吗
Is this the A.L.O.C. 57 called in?
他中风了
He had a stroke.
你怎么没穿制♥服♥
Why aren't you in uniform?
今天休息
My day off.
好了 爷爷 到医院了
It's okay, Gramps, we're here now.
-你会没事的 -别担心 潘 交给我们
- You'll gonna be okay. - Take it easy, Pam, we got him.
我知道他中风了
He had a stroke, I know it.
我们上周进行了急性中风培训
We had acute stroke training last week.
我给他做了中风评估测试
I did the S.A.S. test on him.
-慢点 -他半边不能动
- Slow down. - He's got one-sided weakness.
我带他去买♥♥日常用品
I went by to take him grocery shopping.
我休息的时候经常去
I always go by on my day off.
说重点
Give me the bullet.
73岁 非裔 男性
73-year-old African-American male
意识模糊 言语不清
A.L.O.C., slurred speech.
左侧失去行动能力
Loss of motion on the left side.
他身体一直很好
He's never been sick before.
体征
Vitals?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表