剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
这个派对 你
This-this party... you.
我知道你这几年的生日
Well, I know you haven't had very good birthdays
都过得不是很开心
last couple of years, and...
和你一起度过的那些吗
The ones I spent with you?
那些我已经忘了
The ones I forgot.
还有 我只是想
And, uh... I just thought...
我只是觉得你该好好过个生日
I just thought it's time you have a nice one.
你要喝口牛奶吗
You want a sip of milk?
是的 我想喝口牛奶
Yes, well, I would love a sip of this milk.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
韦弗医生
Dr. Weaver.
我能和你聊一会吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
当然
Uh... sure.
我知道现在说不合时宜
I know this isn't the right time or the right place
但我只是好奇
but I was just curious:
如果要转到急诊医学科会牵扯到什么问题
um... what would be involved with getting into Emergency Medicine?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
就是 如果有人想转住院医生方向
Well, if one wanted to change his residency
必须得再重新实习吗
would you have to redo your intern year?
这个人跟格林医生谈过了吗
Has one talked to Dr. Greene about this?
没有
Ah! No.
你看到他在大厅里的样子了
You saw how he was in the hall.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
生日快乐 亲爱的卡萝
Happy birthday, dear Carol
祝你生日快乐
happy birthday to you.
天哪
Oh, my god!
吹蜡烛
Blow them out!
许个愿
Make a wish!
蛋糕上有那么多蜡烛
So many candles on this cake.
我是有多老 55岁吗
What am I, 55?
是的
Uh, yeah!
稍等 稍等 等一下
Hold on, hold on. One second...
我差点忘了
Oh! I almost forgot.
等一下
Oh! Wait a minute.
还有我的
And me, too.
这样你们的愿望就能成真了
It's so your wishes come true.
许个美愿
Make it a good one!
许个愿
Make a wish!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
我想愿望成真
I want my wish!
好了 卡萝
All right, Carol!
快吹 姐妹
You go, girl!
你看起来还不错
You still look good!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
好吧
All right!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
好吧
All right!
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表