剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You're A-negative blood.
也就是说你是Rh阴性血
which means that you're Rh-negative.
你知道孩子父亲的血型吗
Do you know the father's blood type?
不知道
No.
如果他是Rh阳性血 孩子有可能也是
Well, if he's Rh-positive, the baby can be, too.
这会导致新生儿溶血症
That can cause a condition called erythroblastosis fetalis.
听起来很糟
Sounds bad.
如果测试是阳性的 我们会给你免疫球蛋白
If this test is positive, we'll give you rhogam.
可以保护孩子
It'll protect the baby.
等等 你先停一下
Wait, wait, wait. Time out.
如果孩子父亲是阴性血呢
What if the father has negative whatever?
那你就不用做测试了
Then you don't need the test.
我觉得我不能去打扰他
I just don't think I can bother him.
值得打个电♥话♥的
It's worth a phone call.
你只不过要问一下他的血型
All you're asking for is his blood type.
又不是要求得到他的爱和支持
It's not like you're asking for his love and support.
是啊 不过他
Yeah, well, he...
其实他在这家医院上班
Actually, he works here in this hospital.
哪个部门
Which department?
他是个医生
He's a doctor.
我们有很多医生
We have a lot of doctors.
他的名字是皮特·本顿
His name is Peter Benton.
史密斯医生没有看过叫切诺瓦的病人
Dr. Smith has never seen a patient named Chenovert?
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
还在忙那个辣椒姐吗
Still busy with that chili fry woman?
你应该干点更能发挥自己价值的工作
You should be working on your jump shot.
我在找一个叫史密斯的心脏病医生
I'm trying to track down a cardiologist named Smith
几年前为她看诊过
who saw her years ago.
你知道芝加哥有多少史密斯医生吗
Do you know how many Smiths there are in Chicago?
大概有一大罐的虫子那么多
Sounds like a big can of worms.
您好 我是县医院急诊室的约翰·卡特医生
Hi, this is Dr. John Carter from county general E.R.
马利克 那个群体越来越多人 座位不够了
Malik, that group's getting a little too big for chairs.
你能让他们到等待室去吗
Could you ask them to go to the waiting room?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 完全没有问题
No. Not a problem at all.
爸爸
Dad...
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
露丝什么时候过来
When's Ruth coming?
我需要你在休息室等着 亲爱的
I need you to wait in the lounge, sweetheart.
爸爸
Dad.
快点
Come on.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
我以为你要给我画个画
I thought you were going to draw me a picture.
是不是因为你和妈妈离婚了
Are you not taking care of grandma
你就不再照顾姥姥了
'cause you and mom are divorced?
当然不是
Of course not.
瑞秋 姥姥住的地方 有医生正在照顾她
Rachel, the doctor where grandma lives is taking care of her
如果那位医生的家属来这里
Just like I'd take care of the doctor's family
我也会照顾他们
if they were here.
打扰一下 马克
Excuse me, Mark.
救护人员拉过来一个枪伤病人
Paramedics are pulling in with a G.S.W.
G.S.W.是什么
What's a G.S.W.?
露丝来了我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when Ruth is coming.
他们带来的孩子是从伍德劳恩公园过来的
Kid they're bringing in is from Woodlawn Park.
他是篮球队的中锋
He's a center on the basketball team.
训练的时候被击中
Shot when they're practicing.
可能是为了肯尼·劳进行的报复
This could be payback for Kenny Law.
飞车射击
Drive-by shooting.
16岁 两枪
16-year-old, hit twice.
左胸 右大腿
Left chest, right thigh.
血压低至60 脉搏150
B.P.'s down to 60. Pulse 150.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
不知道 警♥察♥在我后面
Don't know. Cops are right behind me.
吸氧15升
O2 at 15 liters.
两个大口径静脉注射 注射1升生理盐水
Two large-bore I.V.'s, a liter of saline.
七号♥半
7.5
我打给放射科要移♥动♥X光机
I'll call Radiology for a portable.
开一个深静脉通路
Start a central line.
输第一个单元的O型阴性血
First unit O-neg's in.
需要帮助吗
Need any help?
检查腿部伤
Check the thigh wound.
这家伙是从伍德劳恩公园过来的吗
This guy's from Woodlawn Park?
对 他是个首发中锋
Yep. He's a starting center.
保姆打来电♥话♥ 让她晚点打来吗
The baby-sitter's on the line. Should she call back?
不 让我接电♥话♥
No, let me have the phone.
枪伤在哪儿
Where's he hit?
你能来医院接一下瑞秋吗
Hi, can you pick up rachel at the hospital?
左胸 右大腿
Left chest, right thigh.
明天放学之后呢
How about tomorrow after school?
需要多少单位的交叉配型血
How many units do you want cross-matched?
太好了 我们之后再聊
Okay, great. We'll work it out later.
-六个 -通路开好了
- Six. - I'm in.
血压上来了 90/50
B.P.'s coming up, 90/50.
好的 我们有一个把手了
All right, we got a handle on him now.
道尔 你来做胸部插管
Doyle, how about putting in a chest tube?
可以 32号♥法式
Sure. 32 French.
所以这是另外一个队小孩的报复吗
So, this was payback for the kid from the other team?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你的毒检结果出来了
Your tox screen came back positive
鸦♥片♥ 可可因 苯二氮平阳性
for opiates, cocaine, benzos.
另外 你的酒精水平是法定浓度的三倍
Plus, your alcohol level's three times the legal limit.
你是要指控我
You going to bust me on a W.U.I.--
醉后驾驶轮椅吗
wheeling under the influence?
我只是说药量很大
I'm just saying it's a lot of drugs.
我是个病痛缠身的残废
I'm a cripple in a lot of pain.
他一直要杜♥冷♥丁♥
He's been asking for demerol.
看起来你T4胸椎处受了枪伤
Looks like you've got a T4 deficit from a gunshot wound?
大概两年前吗
About what, two years ago?
你是呆子专家吗
You the geek expert?
你坚持做康复治疗了吗
You stick with your rehab?
你在做理疗吗
Are you getting physical therapy?
我知道这是一个艰难的转变 不过万事皆不易
I know it's a hard transition, but nothing comes easy.
少来那套
Oh, not that crap!
你要站起来
"You got to rise above"
为了什么 去参加残奥会吗
And for what-- so I can try out for the Gimp Olympics?
我倒是没想那么远
I wasn't thinking that far ahead.
我把你收治到戒毒所怎样
How about I just get you into detox?
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
一旦戒酒 你就可以回去接受康复治疗
Once you dried out, then you can get back in rehab.
给我来点止痛的就行了
Just get me something for the pain!
好吗
All right?
给你
There it is.
电刀烧一下
Bovie that one.
他输了多少单位的血了
How many units has he had?
十二个 两个是新鲜冷冻血浆
12. Two are fresh frozen plasma.
我怀疑他还能否打篮球了
I doubt he'll ever play basketball again.
能活下来就算幸运了
Ah, he'll be lucky if he lives.
我们需要切除这个肺
We gonna have to resect this lung.
本顿医生 我需要跟你谈一下
Dr. Benton, I need to talk to you.
我正在手术
I'm in the middle of surgery.
-我看到了 -什么事
-I can see that. -What is it?
我需要私下跟你谈
I need to talk to you in private.
不能等吗
Can't it wait?
要是能等的话 我就不会换上手术服
I wouldn't have changed into scrubs and come in here
到这儿来了
if it could wait.
去吧
Go ahead.
几分钟不会有问题
We'll be okay for a few minutes.
什么事
What is it?
你知道自己血型吗 皮特
Do you know your blood type, Peter?
不知道 怎么了
No. Why?
卡拉·里斯在急诊室
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表