剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
你应该告知我
you should let me know.
我保证不会发生第二次
It won't happen again.
其他一切都好吗
Everything else okay?
对 没有问题
Yeah. Everything's fine.
艾尔怎么样了
How's Al?
他在坚持
He's, uh, he's holding his own.
这很难
It's difficult.
我也这样认为
I'm sure it is.
有什么能帮助你的
Can I help you?
我要见基顿医生
Uh, yeah. I need to see Dr. Keaton.
太迟了
You're too late.
病人还醒着呢
Well, the patient's still conscious.
三小时后回来吧
Come back in three hours.
我得和她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
你并不了解基顿医生 对吗
You don't know Dr. Keaton very well, do you?
仅仅是久仰其名
Just by reputation.
我敢说 如果你现在进去的话
I guarantee that if you go in there right now,
她只会对你说两个字 出去
the only words she's going to have for you are "Get out."
如果我写个便条 你能帮我交给她吗
Look, if I write a note, will you make sure she gets it?
我又不是她的秘书
I'm not her secretary.
留在她信箱里吧
Leave it in her box.
约翰森先生 您的父亲
Mr. Johnson, your father
今天早晨被人发现失去意识
was found unconscious this morning.
我们认为他患有多系统器官衰竭
He has what we call multisystem failure--
心脏 胃 肾
Heart, lungs, kidneys--
此外 他还患有中风
and he may have suffered a stroke.
像是阿兹海默症
That's like Alzheimer's.
不是 但是情况很严重
No. But it's very serious.
您和您父亲谈过吗
Did you ever talk with your father
如果他的身体撑不住了
about whether he wanted to use machines
他是否同意使用机器
to keep him alive
来维持生命
if his body were failing?
没有
Not a lot, no.
您和他亲近吗
Were you and he close?
隔了大概100英里
About a hundred miles.
我住在布恩县
I live in Boone County.
我熏火腿
I smoke hams.
您父亲的病情十分严重
Your father is very ill.
很有可能
In all likelihood
他再也不会恢复意识了
He may never regain consciousness.
我们可以使用机器
And we can use
来维持他的身体机能
a machine to keep his body alive
或者我们也可以
or we can give him
给予他止痛的药物治疗
medication to take care of his pain
然后一切顺其自然
and let nature take its course.
作为他的近亲 你来决定
As next of kin, it's your decision.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
如果是我父亲的话
For my father...
我会在最后的时刻
I would try to make him comfortable
尽量减少他的痛苦
in his final moments.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
那我找人把文件拿给你
I'll get somebody to bring you papers?
你会帮助他的吧
You're going to help him?
抱歉 你的意思是
I'm sorry?
你会让他好起来的吧
You'll make him better.
我不确定他是否能好转
I'm not sure that we can.
别让他死 好吗
Just don't let him die, okay?
卡特 从肋缘下切开
Carter, make the incision below the costal margin,
笔直横切 六厘米
straight across, six centimeters.
好的
Okay.
像做木工一样 看准了下刀 一刀到位
Now, just like carpentry, measure twice, cut once.
明白
Right.
本顿 你做嗜铬细胞瘤手术居然没告诉我
Benton, you should have told me you're doing a pheo.
好东西都留着给自己是吧
Trying to keep the exotic ones for yourself, huh?
你在说什么 我们在做脂肪瘤切除
What are you talking about? I'm doing a lipoma removal.
排班表上写着呢
It's on the board,
"嗜铬细胞瘤" 红色 加粗
"Pheochromocytoma" in big red letters.
谁写的
Who the hell put it up there?
卡特 西蒙让我做一台阑尾炎
Hey, Carter, Simon's letting me do an appi.
我马上就要进去了
I'm going in.
不 这个病叫淋病
No. It's called gonorrhea.
是一种性传播疾病
It's sexually transmitted.
这是可治愈的 但必须马上治疗
It is treatable, but we have to do it right away.
你会告诉我父母吗
Are you going to tell my parents?
不会 告不告诉你父母
No. Whether you tell your parents or not,
由你自己决定
that's up to you.
我建议告诉与你发生过关系的
I would tell the, uh, boy or boys
男生 或者男生们
that you've had sex with.
我只做过一次
I only did it once.
那你需要告诉那个男生
Then you need to tell him.
我 我没法告诉他
I...I can't.
为什么
Why is that?
因为他不肯和我说话
Because he won't talk to me.
我们在走廊上碰到
When I see him in the halls
他甚至都不肯看我一眼
he won't even look at me.
我觉得真的很恶心
I feel really disgusting.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事的
That's all right.
我希望我是特别的
I wanted it to be special.
但其实我根本就像没在那出现过似的
And it was like I wasn't even there.
他甚至都没有送我回家
He didn't even drive me home.
简 对你有性趣的人
Jane, guys who are interested in having sex with you
不一定真的对你有兴趣
aren't necessarily interested in you.
你知道吗
You know?
只有等到那个对的人
If you want it to be special,
你才会成为那个特别的她
you have to wait for the right guy.
我建议 耐心等待
I suggest waiting a long time...
起码等到你能投票
Like until you can vote.
约翰森先生室颤了
So, Mr. Johnson's in V-Tach.
用除颤器吗
Paddles.
用啊
Why not?
充电多少
Charge?
你定
You pick.
200吗
200?
那就200
200 it is.
离手
Clear.
下一位
Next contestant.
我好像听到300了
Do I hear 300?
300 就是它了
300, sure.
就听我们穿着花衣裳的这位美女的 300
300 from the stunning woman in floral scrubs.
离手
Clear.
300的淘汰 加到360
I'll see your 300 and raise you 360.
马克
Mark?
真是个笑话
What a joke.
360焦
360.
离手
Clear.
救过来了
And he's back.
这是真勇士啊
What a trooper.
约翰森先生 恭喜
Congratulations, Mr. Johnson.
恭喜您成为幸运赢家
You are the lucky winner
奖品是全新的呼吸机一台
of a brand-new ventilator
每天费用五千美元
at a cost of $5,000 a day.
随赠一张您自己的胸部X光片
And as a bonus, your very own chest X ray--
用来装饰这间无菌病房♥真是再合适不过了
perfect for decorating the small sterile hospital room
您将在这里度过毫无知觉的短暂余生
where you're going to spend the rest of your brief, unconscious life.
她怎么还在里面 现在已经四点了
She's still in there? It's 4:00.
她又回手术室了
She went back in.
有一个四岁的威尔姆斯肿瘤患者
She's got a four-year-old with a Wilm's tumor.
抱歉 您想做什么
Excuse me, what are you doing?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表