剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
He's 17.
八号♥插管
Eight E.T. tube!
他要不行了
He's crashing!
要把他四肢捆绑起来吗
Should we restrain him?
对 给他拿司可林和巴夫龙
Yeah. Give him sux and pav.
我要给他插管了
I'm tubing him.
托住他的头
Hold his head.
我很抱歉 贾德
I'm sorry, Jad.
事情发生得太突然了
It hit me really suddenly.
我得取消掉
So I have to cancel.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
他才没病
He's not sick.
他是要取消约会
He's blowing off a date.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
今天我要早点睡觉
I'm going to bed early.
我明天再打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
好的 再见 波尔
Okay. Bye, Pol.
波莉怎么了
What's wrong with polly?
别提了
Don't start.
他得为希瑟腾出时间来
He had to make room for Heather.
你是在脚踏两条船
So you got two on the line?
-你好 马克 -你好
- Hi, Mark. - Hi.
我忘拿帕皮利恩先生的病历了
I forgot Mr. Papillion's chart.
太巧了 我这儿正好有
That's a coincidence, cause I have it right here.
按照心理学说来讲 我是故意忘的
A Freudian might say I forgot it on purpose.
是吗
Oh?
实际上 今晚我本应和一位同事
Actually, I was supposed to have dinner tonight
一起吃饭 但他不去了
with a colleague, and he canceled.
我想问 你有空吗
I was wondering, are you free?
我很想去 但是我太忙了
I'd love to, but I'm all jammed up.
我真的很想去
But I'd really like to.
我只是突发奇想
Well, just an impulse.
下次再约吧
Probably another time.
别别别
No, no, no, no.
你想得很好
It's a great impulse.
我得和一位朋友一起吃晚餐
I got to have dinner with a friend--
我的会计师罗伊 但我们能一起喝一杯
My accountant, Roy-- but we could do drinks.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 六点在这见
Yeah. Meet down here at 6:00?
好的 到时候见
Okay. I'll see you then.
好的
All right.
杰瑞 这些箱子能扔了吗
Jerry, can we lose these boxes?
大忙人
Busy boy.
血氧饱和度升到94了
Pulse ox is up to 94.
准备拔管
Prep for an extubation.
好的 她妈妈在外面前台了
Okay. His mother's out front.
她说要不是她停在外面的车被偷了
Said she would have been here sooner
她能早点赶到的
but her car was stolen--the one that's outside.
打算给我讲讲吗
You want to fill me in?
我们本来要去墨西哥的
We were going to Mexico.
找到一处沙滩
We were going to get a place on the beach
然后在那直到最后
and be together until the end.
医生说他还剩三个月的时间
The doctors gave him three months.
你们为什么在这里不能再一起
Why can't you be together here?
他妈妈想把他送回医院
His mom wants to put him back in the hospital.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
他没事 他的气道被堵住了
He's fine. His airway was blocked
我们解决了
but we got it cleared.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
宝贝 我太担心你了
Sweetheart, I was so worried.
凯蒂 我就知道你会在这里
Katy, I knew you'd be here.
你要干什么 杀了他吗
What are you trying to do, kill him?
他宁愿去死也不要和你在一起
He'd rather be dead than be with you.
能让我们单独待会吗
Can you give us a minute, please?
当然
Sure.
他想让我留下
He wants me to stay.
我们能到那边去谈谈吗
Can we, uh, talk over here?
当然可以
Yeah. Absolutely.
我正好要拔管
I was in the process of taking the tube out.
能拔了吗
Already?
他的肺部已经没有堵塞物了
His lungs are fairly clear
而且他自己也想拔管
And, uh...he wanted it out.
我第一次带他来的时候
When I first brought him in here,
他不想插管
He didn't want to be intubated.
他说他签过
He said that he had
拒绝急救告知书
a "Do Not Resuscitate" order.
他撒谎了
He lied.
他对死亡有种
Look, he has this...
浪漫主义式的狂热向往
romantic notion about dying.
我只需要知道
Well, I just needed to know
如果他再次停止呼吸
that if he stops breathing again...
给他插管
Intubate him.
好的
Okay.
贾德 好了
All right, Jad.
我们这就为你拔管
We'll get this tube out for you.
你现在能帮我一个小忙吗
Now, why don't you do me a favor?
做个深呼吸
I want you to take a real deep breath
越深越好 然后使劲吹气
as deep as you can and blow hard.
吹气 继续吹 好了
Blow, blow. Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
以后别再
Don't ever...
给我插管了
tube me again.
为什么给我们拍照片
Why are you taking our picture?
这样能追踪疑犯
It's the best way to keep track of the suspects.
两个拭子吗
Two swabs?
鼻毛和直肠拭子
Nasal and rectal.
三点前给我们
We need them back by 3:00.
我感觉我像个罪犯
God, I feel like a convict.
这号♥码是你化验单上的
The number matches your lab slip.
我希望那些医生们也得这样做
I hope the doctors get the same treatment.
是啊 他们也要用拭子
Oh, yeah. They have to swab, too.
葡萄球菌才不会搞区别对待呢
Staphylococcus does not discriminate.
温蒂 笑一个
Smile, Wendy.
什么情况
Give me the bullet!
什么情况
Give me the bullet.
静脉吸毒者 23岁
23-year-old I.V. drug user,
全身多处枪弹伤
multiple G.S.W.s,
血压80 脉搏140
B.P. 80 palp, pulse 140.
现场失血至少1升
Lost at least a liter at the scene.
他的哥们说他患有艾滋病
His buddy says he's got aids.
好 先给他交叉配血 6个单位
Okay. Let's have him cross-matched for six.
再拿点O型阴性血下来
And get some O-neg down here.
没问题
All taken care of.
-我能处理好 -我也能
- I can run this one. - So can I.
我来接管吧
I'll run it.
我们一步一步来
We'll start with the A-B-C-s.
他的嘴巴在出血
He's bleeding from his mouth.
血压在降低 现在60了
Pressure's falling, 60 palp.
我把O型阴性血拿来了
I got the O-neg.
放到输血器上
Run it through the transfuser.
插管托盘
Intubation tray.
他可能有血气胸
He may have a hemopneumo.
胸管托盘
Chest tube tray.
道尔医生 需要帮忙吗
You need help, Dr. Doyle?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我拿到片子了
I got the film.
止血钳
Clamp.
-卡特 别碰 -什么
- Don't touch it, Carter! - What?
-子弹 -在哪
- The bullet. - Where?
你刚刚要伸手的地方
Where you were about to stick your fingers.
他有艾滋病
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表