剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You should have called me.
我刚打了 希望你能
I did, hoping you might want
参加你孩子的出生过程
to participate in the birth of your child.
如果你想的话
If that's what you'd like to do,
穿上手术服进来
I suggest you gown up and get in here.
格林医生是吧 你怎么样
Dr. Greene, right? How are you?
我很好 多谢
I'm fine, thank you.
你是
Who are you?
安娜·黛尔·阿米科
Anna Del Amico.
我们上周见过
We met last week.
我们并没有正式见过面
I mean we didn't actually meet.
但你被袭击时我在场
But I was there when you were attacked.
在男厕所里吗
In the men's room?
不 在之后的抢救室
No. In the Trauma Room afterwards.
两个地方我都不记得里
I don't remember either room.
所以我也不记得你了
So I don't remember you.
我七月开始在急诊科住院实习
I start my Emergency Residency in July.
之前我选修急诊儿科
I'm doing an ER Pedes elective until then.
那天是我工作的第一天
That was my first day.
很抱歉让你的第一天这么惊心动魄
I'm sorry it had to be so exciting.
没关系 我很高兴你没事
No. I'm just glad you're okay.
欢迎回来
So, welcome back.
多谢
Thank you.
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everybody?
马克 你来干什么
Mark, what're you doing here?
来工作啊
Getting back to work.
道格和卡萝尔正在带一个车祸伤者进来
Doug and Carol are bringing in an MVA.
马克 你怎么样
Hey, Mark, how you doing?
马克 欢迎回来
Mark, welcome back.
回来的感觉真好
It's nice to be back.
什么情况
What do we got?
自行车和巴士相撞
Bicycle versus tour bus.
别担心伙计 交给我们
Don't worry, buddy. We got it.
你慢慢来就行
You just take it easy.
慢慢适应 走吧
Settle in nice and easy. Here we go.
格林医生 你看上去不错
Dr. Greene, you look great.
罗斯医生 产科打来
Dr. Ross, OB called,
让你过去接生 他们说情况紧急
they need you for that delivery, they said it was going urgent.
去找黛尔·阿米科医生 看她能不能处理
Find Dr. Del Amico. See if she can take it.
马克 我们待会再聊
Mark, I'll talk to you later.
她在前台
She's at the desk.
谁
Who?
黛尔·阿米科医生 她在前台
Dr. Del Amico-- she's at the desk.
对 多谢
Oh, right. Thanks.
帮我把她往下挪
Help me shift her down.
呼吸 卡拉
Breathe, Carla.
加油 亲爱的 你可以的 你可以的
Come on, baby, breathe. You can do it. You can do it.
你给了她多少硫酸镁
How much mag did you give her?
6克
Six gram load.
在她宫口开到4厘米之前
Had her on three an hour
每小时给3克
until she hit four centimeters,
然后就全靠她自己了
and we have to let her go.
多根 电刀
Dorgan, scalp electrode.
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
你做得非常好
You're doing great.
多根 这算是什么名字
Dorgan. What kind of name is that?
地道的爱尔兰人名字
Irish, through and through.
而且你也知道我们有非常丰富的接生经验
And you know we've a lot of experience having a lot of babies.
她是否有患羊膜绒膜炎的风险
Is she at risk for chorio-amnionitis?
加油 卡拉 呼吸
Come on, Carla, breathe.
别冲我吼 去你的
Don't yell at me! Damn it!
给她注射过任何产前类固醇吗
Did you give her any antenatal steroids.
12毫克倍他米松
12 milligrams betamethasone.
她血糖多少
What about her blood sugar?
她患有妊娠糖尿病
She's got gestational diabetes.
卡拉 你目前为止做得非常好 继续坚持
You're doing great, Carla. You're just hanging there.
不会持续太久了
It's not going to be much longer.
你马上就能够开始生产了
You're going to be able to push soon.
那第二次注射的药剂呢
What about a second dose?
这孩子可能会有新生儿呼吸窘迫综合征
This baby's going to have R.D.S.
皮特 什么是呼吸窘迫综合征
Peter, what is R.D.S.?
没什么 不用担心 卡拉
It's nothing. It's okay, Carla.
这病主要是由于新生儿的肺
It just means that the baby's lungs
-还没有发育成熟导致的 -什么
- they haven't matured yet. - What?
你握着她的手 帮助她呼吸
You hold her hand, you help her breathe
帮她集中注意力
you help her focus.
你在这就只需要做到这些 明白了吗
That's your only job here, okay?
现在给我过去
Now, get over there
去帮帮你孩子的妈
and help the mother of your child.
会在这里额外安装两个监视器
There'll be two additional security cameras here.
员工入口也要再装两个
And two at the employees entrance.
没错
That's right.
而且救护车站的门也会替换成
And the ambulance bay doors will be changed over
防弹玻璃
to bulletproof glass
你们的分诊区也会加上防弹玻璃
which we'll also add to your triage section.
医院也同意在候诊室增加
The hospital agreed to additional armed security
配备武器的保安
in your waiting room.
那洗手间呢
What about the bathrooms?
那里也会装监视器吗
Is there any security cameras there?
很遗憾 基于隐私的考虑
Unfortunately, privacy issues
我们不能在那装监视器
won't allow us to do that.
对啊 万一装了监视器
Yeah, my assailant's privacy
攻击我的凶手的隐私一定会被侵犯的
would have definitely been violated.
我们只能尽力而为 格林医生
We can only do what we can do, Dr. Greene.
谢谢 比格斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Biggers.
马克 很高兴看到你回来上班
Mark, it's nice to see you open round.
但你在这干什么
But what are you doing here?
工作
Working.
我也很高兴见到你 楚妮
It's nice to see you, too, Chuny.
马克 这些新增的监视器也许没有什么用
Mark, these additional security measures may not help
但也不会妨碍到什么
but they can't hurt.
但实际上我认为大家都有些反应过度了
You know what, I think everyone is overacting.
我们真正应该做的是
What we should really be changing is the way
改变我们和病人及其家人相处的模式
we deal with patients and their families.
是啊 我们把他们赶出去
Yeah, we keep them out of here.
他们都烦得要死
They're a pain in the ass.
你的同情心还真是泛滥啊
Your compassion knows no bounds.
沃灵顿警探打过电♥话♥
Oh, Detective Warrington called.
他下午要晚些时候才能过来
He can't make it by till later this afternoon.
好的
Ok.
你真认为攻击你的人
You really think that's who did this--
是某个病人或病患家属吗
some patient or family member?
我觉得这样这件事才说得通
I think that gives them a good reason.
路易斯·皮尔森 三小时前照了脚踝X光
Louise Pierson, ankle X-ray three hours ago.
结果在哪呢
Where is it?
出院单一个半小时前就出了
Discharge orders written over an hour and a half ago.
但病历还在这 所以这位病人还在这
Chart's still here so the guy's still here.
来看看这边
I mean, come on.
医疗外科入院 今天早上五点半 但还在这
Med-surg admission, 5:30 this morning, still here.
神经科会诊预计今天上午7:15开始
Neuro consult, E.T.A., 7:15 this morning.
人都来了吗
Where are they?
我们总在让病人在干等着
We keep these people hanging around.
我已经气到想打人了
I'd get pissed off enough to clobber somebody.
在病历打倒我之前
Before records clobbers me
我需要你先把上周的这些表格签完
need you to sign off these charts from last week.
我来捡
I got them.
我没事
I'm fine.
用力 用力 快生出来了
Push, push. You're almost there.
加油 坚持住 使劲
Come on. Keep going, keep going.
你们好 我是儿科的黛尔·阿米科
Hi. I'm Del Amico from pedes.
我是珍尼特·柯博恩 我还以为是罗斯过来
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表