剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
和格林确认一下
uh, check with Greene.
帮我个忙 韦弗 上楼检查一下我的术后病人
Weaver, do me a favor go upstairs and check on my post-ops.
我一个小时之后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
抱歉 斯迈思夫人
Sorry, Mrs. Smythe.
好像真的卡住了
It seems to be really stuck.
一定是出现了负压状态
Must have created a vacuum.
你打算怎么办处理呢
What do you intend to do about it?
我在思考
I'm thinking.
也许我们可以润滑插入导尿管
Maybe we could grease a foley?
滑入导尿管来破坏吸力
Slide it in to break the suction?
我需要一把瓶起子
I need a church key.
-什么 -一个开罐器
- What? - A can opener.
也许厨房♥里会有
Maybe the kitchen has one.
威尔克森小姐有一把瑞士军刀
Miss Wilkerson has a swiss army knife.
我记得你说她的名字是斯迈思
I thought you said her name was Smythe.
昵称
Pet name.
这是你的桶 斯迈思先生
Here's your bucket, Mr. Smythe.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
-卡特 -怎么了
- Carter? - What?
是冈德森 那位枪伤患者
It's Gunderson, the gunshot.
-你收治他到急诊室 对吧 -是的
- You admitted him through E.R., right? - Yep.
他心动过速 血压降到60
He's tachycardic, BP's down to 60 palp.
有手术并发症吗
Any surgical complications?
没有 他原本状况良好
No. He was doing fine,
然后就开始气喘
and then he started gasping.
他在用什么药
What's he on?
吗♥啡♥和头孢唑啉
Morphine and ancef.
他的舌头肿胀
His tongue's swollen.
发生了什么
What's going on?
看起来像是过敏反应
Looks like an allergic reaction.
艾德森在哪
Where's Edson?
和安斯弗在手术
In surgery with Anspaugh.
静脉注射3毫升万分之一浓度的肾上腺素
Let's give epi, three mils of one in 10,000 I.V.
给我气管切开包 他停止呼吸了
Give me a trach kit... he's in respiratory arrest!
碘伏
Betadine!
针
Needle.
引入器
Introducer.
血氧浓度下降
Sat's falling.
插♥进♥去了 接上
I'm in. Hook him up.
把艾德森从手术室叫出来
Pull Edson out of surgery.
现在我要和他谈谈
I want to talk to him now.
血压上升到80
BP's up to 80.
嘿 小家伙醒了
Hey, look. The little guy's waking up.
嗨 乔
Hi, Joel.
别害怕 你妈妈就在外面
Don't be afraid. Your mommy's right outside.
他还有心室早期收缩
He's still got P.V.C.s.
再给他注射10毫克的普鲁卡因胺
Give him another ten of procainamide.
我们能让他母亲回来吗
Can we bring the mother back in?
我告诉她孩子一醒过来我就会通知她
I told her I'll get her as soon as he woke up.
等到普鲁卡因胺起效之后
Wait until the procainamide kicks in.
卡萝 我给你找了个不错的病例
Carol, I got a great case for you.
假性囊肿伴胰腺炎
Pseudocyst with pancreatitis.
我不能去 我要注射药剂
I can't. I've got to push some meds.
让护士们做吧
Let the nurses do that.
是啊 让我们这些无期徒刑犯注射药剂吧
Yeah. Let us lifers push meds.
你去扮演医生
You go play doctor.
没事的 去吧 他很好
It's okay. Go ahead. He's doing fine.
好的 一旦他状况稳定就让他妈妈进来
All right. As soon as he's stable bring the mom in.
明白
You got it.
你得看看这个
Wait till you see this.
她的假性囊肿
She has the biggest pseudocyst
是我处理过最大的一个
I've ever appreciated.
现在 他们告诉我他们会在四点再派一位护士过来
Now, they told me they were going to send another nurse at 4:00
但是我不认为我应该等那么久
But I didn't think I should wait that long.
不 你打给我是对的
No, no, no. You did the right thing by calling me.
我很抱歉你不得不丢下工作
I'm sorry you had to leave work.
没事的
It's okay.
现在把你的睡袍拉起来
Now pull your robe back.
我要把这个注射到你大腿里
I have to inject this in your thigh.
好的
Okay.
我应该多久注射一次
How often do I have to do this?
一天两次
Twice a day.
好啦 现在你在看吗
Okay. Now, are you watching?
现在只要把针插入
Now just stick the needle in...
然后把药推进去
And push.
好啦
There you go.
我讨厌推药这部分
I hate that push part.
现在你觉得下次你能自己注射药剂吗
Now do you think you can do this yourself next time?
为什么
Why?
你要回医院去了吗
Are you going back to the hospital?
是的 我要回去工作了
Yeah. I got to get back to work.
几个小时之内你必须吃点东西
Make sure you eat something in a couple of hours.
你不会希望你的血糖太低的
You don't want your blood sugar getting too low.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
我得去杂货店
I'm going to have to go to the grocery store.
不行 你要做什么
No, no. What are you doing?
你不应该站起来
You're not supposed to be on your feet.
我应该做什么
What am I supposed to do?
你妹妹呢
What about your sister?
她的孩子感染了链球菌
Her little one's got strep.
这不要紧
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
我可以在十五分钟之内下楼再回来
I can be down there and back in 15 minutes.
不行
No. Um....
我去吧
I'll do it.
皮特 不用 你回去工作吧
Peter, no. You go back to work, please.
回去工作吧
Go back to work.
卡拉 我说了我会去做的
Carla, I said I'll do it.
如果不想去的话 就别勉强
Never mind, if you're going to get snippy about it.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who you calling?
我是本顿医生
Uh, yeah. This is Dr. Benton.
告诉安斯弗我有家庭紧急事务
Listen, uh, tell Anspaugh that I had a family emergency.
我要请一天假
I'm taking a personal day.
不 我不需要和他通话
No, no, no. I don't need to speak to him.
请你把我的话告诉他就行
Just give him the message, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
发生了什么
What happened?
过敏反应
Anaphylaxis.
他差点就死了
He almost died.
术后你给他用了什么药
What did you give him post-op?
头孢唑啉
Uh, ancef.
他对头孢唑啉过敏
He's allergic to it.
什么
What?
他对你给他用的抗生素过敏
He's allergic to the antibiotic you gave him.
你没询问病史吗
Didn't you take a history?
我以为你问了
I thought you took one.
别跟我废话
Don't give me that crap.
安斯弗告诉你询问病史了
Anspaugh told you to do it.
我询问了完整的病史病历
I took a full history.
病人没有提到自己对什么过敏
Patient never mentioned any allergies.
那为什么"过敏"下面什么都没填呢
Then why is this space under "Allergies" blank?
你最好想一想答案 艾德森医生
You better think up an answer, Dr. Edson.
安斯弗会想要答案的
Anspaugh's going to want one.
再远一点
Just a little bit further.
好了
There we go.
好的
All right.
我们有雄厚的师资力量
We have an excellent faculty,
两位诺贝尔奖得主
two Nobel laureates.
我就说你不可能打败我们的主治医师
And I'd say you can't beat our attendings.
急性胰腺炎的主要病因是什么
What are the primary causes of acute pancreatitis?
你给我出了个难题
Oh, you're putting me on the spot here.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表