剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我想先检测一下他的大脑功能
I want to assess his brain function first.
我去和她谈
I'll go talk to her.
好
All right.
不要让她抱太大希望
Don't get her hopes up.
赫利希那孩子怎么样了
How's the Herlihy baby?
还活着
Still alive last time I checked.
我的脚
My foot!
索尔·乌尔班斯基
Sal Urbanski.
在路上玩足球
Playing football in the street
和一辆别克来了个硬碰硬
went man-for-man with a buick.
右脚在踝部撕断
Right foot ripped off at the ankle.
休克 现场失血1升
He's shocky; lost a liter at the scene.
脚在哪
Where's the foot?
包好放在他腿中间了
Wrapped up between his legs.
他为什么抱着足球
Why's he holding a football?
他说这是他的幸运球
Says it's his lucky ball.
还能有多幸运
How lucky can it be?
至少他没漏球
At least he didn't fumble.
好了 给他6个单位O型阴性血
All right. Let's get six units O-neg
血常规 交叉配血
C.B.C., type and cross.
好了 听我数
All right. On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
把他的脚冰上
Let's get this foot on ice.
我来
I got it.
给血管外科打电♥话♥
Someone call vascular
呼叫再植术小组
and page the reimplantation team.
好的
Aye, aye.
准备好吗♥啡♥ 4毫克
All right. Stand by with morphine, four migs.
加压包扎带坏了
This pressure dressing isn't working.
要捆绑大腿
I need a thigh cuff.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你看冲田
You see that Oki's
在用手指让食道后部变松
freeing up the esophagus posteriorly with his fingers.
戴尔 你一会把它移到旁边
Dale, you're in a position to displace it laterally.
我可以在这先让它变松
I can free it up anteriorly from here.
你继续抽吸 卡特
You stick to suction, Carter.
我能感受到它松了
I can feel it coming loose.
抽吸
Suction.
抽吸
Suction.
你睡着了
You falling asleep.
冲田在切的时候
As Oki cuts along
胸锁乳突肌向下朝向颈动脉鞘移♥动♥
the sternocleidomastoid down towards the carotid sheath
他要小心什么 卡特
What's he got to watch out for, Carter?
不要割断动脉
Not to nick any arteries?
戴尔
Dale?
迷走神经
The, vagus nerve
神经穿过动脉鞘
which runs through the sheath.
非常好
Very good.
戴尔很聪明
Dale is smart.
肺部的这些气泡正常吗
Are those little bubbles on the lung normal?
气泡
Bubbles?
什么气泡
What bubbles?
这些
Those right there.
就在戴尔移♥动♥食道的地方
right where Dale just moved the esophagus.
你在胸膜上戳了个洞
You poke hole in pleura.
我没感觉到撕裂
I didn't feel it tear.
恭喜你 埃德森
Congratulations, Edson.
你让珀西先生得了气胸
You've just given Mr. Percy a pneumothorax.
我这个位置插胸管正好
I'm in a good position to put in a chest tube.
马上插管
Put tube in now.
戴尔 能帮我拿一下吗
Dale, want to hold that for me, please?
手术刀
Scalpel.
胸管 32号♥法式
Chest tube, 32-french.
剪刀
Scissors.
好了
Got it.
技术不错 卡特
That was a nice catch, Carter.
抽吸呢
Where's my suction?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
把球给我吧 先生
All right. Give me the football, sir.
别弄丢了
Don't lose it.
迪克塔在上面签过名的
It's signed by Ditka.
别担心 我会把它和你的衣服都放里面
Don't worry, I'll put it in with your clothes.
血压降到60了
B.P.'s down to 60.
再开一条输液通道
Let's get another line going.
开始快速输注
Start the rapid infuser.
你好呀 体育迷
Hey there, sports fans.
有人需要血管外科医生吗
Someone call for a vascular surgeon?
来得真及时呀
Ah, it's about time.
别跟我没大没小的 小姑娘
Don't get fresh with me, little lassie.
血压降到了40
B.P.'s down to 40.
冰来了
Ice is here.
放在脚上
Put it on the foot.
我遇上麻烦了
I'm in trouble here.
怎么 找不到血管吗
What? You can't find a vein?
不是 我胡子那很痒
No. Itchy in my mouche.
你的胡子吗
Your moustache?
能麻烦你一下吗
Would you be so kind?
左边 靠近我鼻子的地方
Left side, near my nose.
没错 就是那
Yeah. Ah, that's it.
就是那痒
That's my spot.
就是那
That's my spot.
要我帮忙吗
You want me to help you?
不用 苏珊已经搞定了
No, no, no. Susan's got it.
好了 我也找到血管了
Uh! Here we go. I'm in.
固定好
Okay. Hook it up.
把他送到楼上去
Okay. Let's get him upstairs.
再植入小组在等着呢
The reimplantation team awaits.
脚弄好了吗
Have we got the foot?
来了
Right here.
-待会儿见 -好的
- I'll see you later? - Yeah.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
那个男孩的妈妈想要来探视
The boy's mother wanted to watch
我说我得来问问你
and said I'd have to come ask you.
好吧
All right.
叫她进来
Tell her to come in.
这位是多塞特夫人
This is Mrs. Dorsett.
我是本顿医生
I'm Dr. Benton.
刚才我把呼吸机
I took your son off the ventilator
从你儿子身上取下来了 来测试他的大脑
a minute ago to test if his brain
是否能使他自主呼吸
will trigger him to breathe.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果你的儿子可以自主呼吸
Well, if we see your son take a breath
这意味着他的脑功能没有受到损害
then that means his brain function is intact.
如果他无法自主呼吸
If there's no attempt to breathe, then...
这就意味着脑死亡
Well, that's a sign of brain death.
二氧化碳分压60
PCO2 iS 60.
这足够促使他呼吸了
That's high enough to make him breathe.
这需要多久
How long will it take?
十秒钟之后就能知道结果
We'll know in ten seconds.
加油
Come on.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yes, I did.
你一周要轮几次班 马克
How many shifts you work a week, Mark?
四次吗
Four?
一般是这样
Usually.
只要我们不轮到同一个班次
As long as we don't work the same four
我们就能相安无事
we'll get along great.
是因为孩子手指的那件事吗
Is this about that kid's finger?
是因为你对我决定的不尊重
It's about your inability to respect my decisions.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表