剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我们有什么好聊的
What the hell are we supposed to talk about?
她是有氧教练啊
She's an aerobics instructor.
你在和人做♥爱♥之前都不想聊聊吗
Don't you want to talk to someone before sex?
不太想
Uh, not really, no.
相同的经历
Shared experiences?
共同的兴趣
Common interests?
你是在暗示我们应该约会吗
Are you suggesting you and I date?
不 我只是
No, I just...
我不想只为了上♥床♥
I'm looking for a little more than that
而谈恋爱
in a relationship.
恋爱
A relationship?
你三十二岁了
You're 32 years old.
找点乐子啊
Have some fun.
迪克森 夏科氏三征
Dixon, Charcot's triad?
高凝血 瘀血
Um... Hypercoagulability... stasis...
腹痛 发烧 黄疸
Pain, fever, jaundice.
甘特 卢什卡导管
Gant... The ducts of Luschka?
引流胆汁
Um, aberrant ducts that drain bile,
又不会连通胆囊内腔
but do not communicate with the gallbladder lumen.
总算有个没在医学院打瞌睡的实习生
An intern who wasn't asleep during med school.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾德森 今早的病人
Edson, this morning's patient
有黄疸但不是胆管炎
Is jaundiced but no cholangiolitis.
该做开腹手术还是
Now, should we perform the surgery open
还是腹腔镜手术
or laparoscopically?
开腹 可能有多处胆结石
Open. There may be multiple stones.
我选腹腔镜
I'm going in laparoscopically.
做内镜逆行胰胆管造影了吗
You get an ERCP?
好的 艾德森 你来参加
Okay, Edson, you scrub in.
你不是有事要问我吗
Don't you want to ask me something?
迪克森 梁 你们去病房♥
Dixon, Leung, you guys cover the ward.
甘特 你是第二名 去重症监护室
Gant, you're runner-up. Take the SICU.
外科重症监护病房♥
The surgical ICU?
别担心 护士不会让你杀死病人的
Don't worry, the nurses won't let you kill anybody.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
卡特
Oh. Carter.
去病房♥帮忙 负责急诊室
Help with the wards and cover the ER.
急诊室
The ER?
最后 我们得讨论
Lastly, We need to discuss
值班室夜班的值班安排
the on-call rotation for the night shift.
本顿医生 我本来希望...
Dr. Benton, I was kind of hoping...
很好 卡特 谢谢你能自告奋勇
Good, Carter. Thank you for volunteering.
你今晚可以开始值第一次夜班了
You can take the first shift starting tonight.
我会把之后的值班表制订好
I'll set up the other schedules
然后贴在值班室
and post them in the on-call room.
今晚
Tonight?
外科病房♥ 四分钟后集♥合♥
Surgical ward, four minutes.
最好开始找下家了
Better start looking.
只是谣传而已
It's just a rumor.
他们打算要关闭我们这里
They're closing us down.
他们没法把县医院裁掉
They can't close down county.
那所有病人要去哪看病
Where would all the patients go?
《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》上都写了
It was in the Trib.
市长要成立一个委员会
The mayor's setting up a commission.
报上都写了什么
What was in the Trib?
他们要从预算中缩减几亿美元
They've got to squeeze a couple of hundred of million out of the budget
所以他们打算关闭这里
so they're shutting us down.
我读过那篇报道
I read that article.
他们只是说关闭县医院是一个选项
They said closing county was one option.
他们说过这话吗
They said that?
我们会被解雇吗
We're getting fired?
没人会被解雇
Nobody's getting fired.
我刚刚拿我家房♥子申请了次贷
I just took a second out on my house.
工会那边怎么说
What's the union say?
我们都签过合同
We got a contract.
这么多年来他们一直说要关闭这里
They've been talking about closing us down for years
但我们还在这里
but we're still here.
你们都会去野餐吗
Are all you guys going to the picnic?
去 上班顺路去看一下
Yeah. I'll stop by on my way to work.
我也是 稍后见
Me too. I'll see you all later.
论♥坛♥报上真地这么写了
It was in the Tribune?
《芝加哥太阳报》上也有
Sun Times too.
天哪
Oh, god.
你怎么跑到下面来了
Hey, what are you doing down here?
本顿又把我丢回急诊室了
Benton dumped me back in the E.R.
今天是我成为外科医生的第一天
It's my first day as a surgeon
但他却派我来做创伤评估
and he ships me off to do trauma assessments.
但在我看来他还是很相信你的
Well. Sounds to me like he trusts you.
有人呼叫寻求外科会诊吗
Somebody beep for a surgical consult?
二号♥病房♥有个老太太
L.O.L. in two.
82岁 已排除小肠梗阻
82 years old, rule out small bowel obstruction.
本顿一会儿过来吗
Benton on his way?
不 我来做外科会诊
No, I'm the surgical consult.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
上帝保佑那个可怜的病人
God help the poor patients.
马克 我有点担心
Mark, I'm concerned about the lack
主治医生之间的直接交流比较匮乏
of direct communication between attendings.
去年作为住院总医师我就已经注意到了
I noticed last year as chief.
每两周一次会议可以为我们提供
Biweekly meetings would give us
一次信息共享的机会
a chance to get on the same page--
提升对病患的照顾
improve patient care.
周二和周四的午餐时间应该可行
Tuesdays and thursdays during lunch might work.
但对于值夜班的医生来说会不太方便
That will be rough on the night shift guys
在下午的时候还要被拽来开会
to be dragged down here in the middle of the afternoon.
我还认为我们应该
I also think we need to adhere
一直遵守医疗机构评监联合会的指南
to JACHO guidelines all the time
而不是只有在委员会来访的时候做做样子
not just when we're expecting the committee.
护士们会对此不满的
Nurses will hit back.
所有的制度规则都不是无缘无故设立的
The rules were created for a reason.
比如说 这个白板
Take the board, for example.
病患的隐私每天都暴露在大家面前
Patient confidentiality is breached every day.
这里 看看这条
Here, look at this entry.
"艾尔·约翰森
"Al Johnson
阴♥茎♥流脓"
Penile Discharge."
如果你的名字出现在这里你会怎么想
How would you feel if that were you up there?
我们不仅冒着吃官司的风险
Not only are we risking lawsuits
而且我们也可能会失去认证资格
but we could lose our accreditation.
79号♥车送来一名86岁男性患者 意识模糊
Unit 79's bringing in an 86-year-old male, altered L.O.C.
我给白板设计了诊断代码
I've created a diagnostic code for the board.
这份诊断代码包含了几百个
It's a list of a few hundred
病人常见的症状
easy-to-remember two-letter combinations
用两个便于记忆的字母组合代替这些敏感词
of our most common patient complaints.
而且我们还可以使用病人的社会保险号♥码
And we can use the patient's social security numbers
来保护他们的隐私权
to protect their anonymity.
"B.E."
"B.E." Uh...
钡灌肠
Barium enema?
钝性肢体创伤
Blunt extremity trauma.
身上有淤青的病人
Some guy with a nasty bruise
有可能接受放射性的结肠清洁
is going to get a radioactive colon cleansing.
马克 我能稍后和你谈谈吗
Mark, can I talk to you later?
没问题 下午可以吗
Yeah, sure. This afternoon?
另外周六在西北有一场会议
And there's a conference on Saturday at northwestern--
"急诊医学管理的现代建筑"
"Modern Architecture for Emergency Medicine Management."
我认为我们绝对必须要去参加
I definitely think we should go.
周六 我得陪我女儿
Saturday? I got to be with my daughter.
要不你去参会 回来再跟我分享
Why don't you go and fill me in later?
好吧 我会录音的
Sure. I'll tape it.
她最好是在开玩笑
She's got to be kidding.
你今天怎么来看医生了 女士
What brings you in today, ma'am?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表