剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Okay.
好
All right.
托比·敏兹吗
Toby Minz?
你昨晚睡了吗
You get any sleep last night?
睡一会儿醒一会儿
On and off.
他不用振动排气阀了
He's off the oscillating vent.
笑气起效了
The nitrous oxide works.
我们可以给他上呼吸机了
We were able to move him onto the respirator.
然后呢
And?
超声波显示没有出血及
The ultrasound showed no hemorrhage
心室扩张
or dilatation of ventricles
CT也显示没有脑室周围白质软化
And the C.T. revealed no evidence of periventricular leukomalacia.
他说什么
What's he saying?
大脑结构正常
The structures of the brain are okay.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
所以很可能不会有发育问题或
So, most likely there'll be no developmental problems
残疾 对吗
or disabilities, right?
可能会出现与缺氧症相关的问题
Well, there can be problems associated with anoxia...
什么是缺氧症
What's anoxia?
你的宝宝在子♥宫♥里缺氧
Your baby was deprived of oxygen in the womb
所以总会有脑损伤的可能性
So there's always the possibility that there could be brain damage.
那他以后能跟其他孩子玩并学认字吗
Will he be able to play with other kids and learn to read?
如果你问我他会成为医生还是律师
If you're asking me will he be a doctor or a lawyer
我说不好
I can't say.
很有可能你的宝宝会没事
Chances are, your baby will be fine
但有一定比例的孩子确实有神经发育问题
But a certain percentage do have neurodevelopmental problems
或学习障碍
and/or learning disabilities.
这个比例是多少
What... percentage?
32周出生且没有并发症的婴儿
Infants delivered at 32 weeks with no complications
有98%以上的可能是正常的
have a better than 98% chance of being normal.
好吧
Well...
那出生时有并发症的婴儿呢
What about the ones born with complications?
你的宝宝
Well, your child...
出生时有多种严重的并发症
had several serious complications at birth
没人可以给出一个确切的百分比
and no one can give you an accurate percentage.
这并非精密科学
It's not an exact science.
婴儿是有自愈能力的
Babies are resilient.
我们只能拭目以待了
We'll just have to wait and see.
你要买♥♥枪吗
You're buying a gun?
对 这会让我觉得更安全
Yeah, I think I'll feel safer.
你想买♥♥把什么样的
What are you getting?
西格绍尔9毫米口径的
Sig Sauer 9mm.
当铺那家伙想让我买♥♥把柯尔特点四五
The guy at the pawn shop's trying to sell me a Colt .45.
适合新手用的武器很多 还是买♥♥西格吧
Lot of weapon for a beginner. Stick to the Sig.
我去看看我那个胸痛病人
I'm checking on our chest pain.
手怎么样
Hey, how's the hand?
痒得要命
It itches like hell.
还以为你不会让人往上面写字呢
Thought you weren't letting anybody sign it.
瑞秋的童子军战友们
Rachel's brownie troop.
芝加哥警局的一位警探打电♥话♥来了
A detective from Chicago P.D. called.
他说他晚点会带些照片来给你看
He said he's coming by later with some pictures for you to look at.
还以为这场闹剧已经结束了
Thought the circus was over.
也许他们抓到人了
Maybe they caught somebody.
瑞秋怎么样
Hey, how's Rachel doing?
珍妮佛回来了 所以瑞秋跟她在一起
Jennifer's back, so Rachel's with her.
道格 你能给我开张羟可酮的处方吗
Listen, uh, Doug, could you write me a script for some percodan?
你的肋骨还痛吗
Your ribs still sore?
痛得我彻夜难眠
Pain's keeping me up at night.
你什么时候再去看骨科
When do you see the hand guy again?
周一
Monday.
我可以给你开五六片先撑一阵
I could write you for five or six to tide you over...
马克 你得过来看看
Mark, we need you over here.
我想再多开点
I could use a few more than that.
心电图Ⅱ Ⅲ区和AVF的ST段抬高
S.T. Elevation in two, three, and A.V.F.
马利克 1/150的舌下硝化甘油
Malik, 1/150 nitro sublingually.
怎么了
What's happening?
他心脏病发作了吗
Is he having a heart attack?
好疼
It really hurts!
血压多少
How's his B.P.?
血压125/80
B.P.'s 125/80.
5毫克吗♥啡♥
All right, five migs of morphine
每15分钟静脉注射一次
I.V. push every 15.
挂硝酸甘油点滴
Start a nitroglycerin drip.
开始供氧
Start oxygen.
他是不是心脏病发作了
Is he having a heart attack?!
曼德太太
Mrs. Munder...
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
天啊
Oh, god!
心率降到了45
Heart rate's down to 45.
好像有传导阻滞
Looks like a block.
2度莫氏2型传导阻滞
Second degree mobitz type two.
阿托品 0.5毫克
Atropine, .5 migs.
请别让我死掉
Please don't let me die!
有我在呢
I'm here.
40毫克利尿剂 静脉注射
Lasix, 40 milligrams I.V. push.
他快要衰竭了
He's going into failure.
设置好经皮起搏器
Let's set up for a transcutaneous pacemaker.
怎么回事
What's up?
92岁的老人
92-year-old man
有呕吐和脱水症状
history of vomiting and dehydration.
他很激动 腹部肿胀 没有肠鸣音
He's agitated, abdomen's distended, no bowel sounds.
可能是小肠梗阻 用了什么药物
Could be a small bowel obstruction. Meds?
氢氯♥噻♥嗪♥ 氯丙嗪 雷米普利 阿替洛尔
Hydrochlorothiazide, thorazine, altace and tenormin.
凯瑞
Kerry...
褥疮
Bedsores.
在骶骨区域也有
Sacral area, too.
是从疗养院送过来的吗
He's coming in from a nursing home?
不是 他妻子在家照顾他
No. His wife's been taking care of him at home.
看来照顾得不太好啊
Not very well.
腹部检查结果好了吗
Abdominal series back yet?
马上就好
Should be any minute.
韦弗医生 能和你谈一下吗
Dr. Weaver, can I talk to you for a minute?
好的
Uh, sure.
我今早和安斯弗医生谈过了
I, uh... I talked to Dr. Anspaugh this morning.
他同意放你走吗
Is he going to let you out?
如果你能帮我说几句话会很有用的
I think a few words from you would be helpful.
你还是对急救医学感兴趣吗
You're still interested in emergency medicine?
是的 我问过了格林医生
Yeah. I asked Dr. Greene about it.
他似乎还挺支持我的 不过...
He seemed supportive, but...
分配已经结束了 找位置很难
with the match over it might be difficult to find a spot.
在六号♥病房♥有一个老太太 乏力并且晕眩
I've got an L.O.L. in six, weak and dizzy all over.
我马上就去
I'll be right there.
格林医生关于找位置的话还是挺有道理的
Dr. Greene's probably right about finding a slot.
我们明年的工资预算是有限的
We only have so much salary budgeted for next year.
基本都已经安排好了
I'm sure it's already been committed.
没关系 你不用付我钱
That's okay. You don't have to pay me.
你不要工资吗
You... you don't need a salary?
不用 我没关系的
No. No, I'm fine.
你能在安斯弗医生面前帮我说几句好话吗
So you will put in a good word with Dr. Anspaugh for me?
好的
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个髋部有问题的孩子转走了吗
Hey, did the kid with the hip get moved?
我不知道
I don't know.
问问前台吧
Check the desk.
卡萝 你知道查克·马丁内兹和他妈妈去哪了吗
Carol, do you know where Chuck Martinez and his mom got moved to?
道格·罗斯让他出院了
Doug Ross released him.
他事先没告诉你吗
He didn't talk to you about it first? No.
没有 你知道他在哪吗
No. Do you have any idea where he is?
应该在休息室吧
I think he's in the lounge.
我告诉那人说 你得把头低下
I tell the guy you've got to put your head down
然后他就看着我的眼睛 吐得到处都是
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表