剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第四集
前情提要
Previously on E.R.:
玛姬 这位是卡萝·海瑟薇
Maggie, I'd like you to meet Carol Hathaway.
她是我们的护士长
She's our head nurse.
她也是欢迎委员会的头儿
She's also the head of welcome you commity.
所以 你喜欢小儿外科
So... you're interested in pediatric surgery.
是的 我很喜欢
Yes, I am, very much.
起火了
There was a fire?
整栋大楼吗
The whole building?
是的
Yes.
我那层也是
My floor too?
是的
Yes.
生病又孤独一定很难受吧
It must be tough to be sick and alone.
你是名医生
You're a doctor?
我是名护士 其实
I'm a nurse, actually.
一名护士
A nurse?
对你有性趣的人
Guys interested in having sex
不一定真的对你有兴趣
with you aren't necessarily interested in you.
我们今天有可能
Any chance that we might get
进手术室吗
into the O.R. today?
最后的通话
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
抱歉 亲爱的 我把你吵醒了吗
I'm sorry, lover. Did I wake you?
没有 我以为你走了
No. I didn't know that you were still here.
我搞不定这些锁
I can't figure out these locks.
别 不是 不是那样开的
No, don't. Don't do that.
让我来 让我来
Let me, let me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不是开车走 对吧
You're not driving, are you?
这是在邀请我留下来吗
Is that an invitation to stay?
不是 我会给你叫辆出租车
No. I'll call you a cab.
把我的车就停在这里吗
And leave my car all the way over here?
不要 我保证 警官
No. I swear, officer
我能走直线还能摸到我的鼻子
I can walk the line and I can touch my nose.
你随时都能来取车
You can pick up your car whenever.
如果你想让我喝一杯咖啡 我可以
If you want me to drink a pot of coffee, I can...
我开车送你
I'll drive you.
等一下
Hang on.
人人都说绅士风度已经灭绝了
Well, gee, they say chivalry's dead.
早上好 小伙子们
Good morning, boys.
-并不好 -也没到早上呢
- Not good. -It's not morning.
我带了甜甜圈
I brought doughnuts.
你们昨天晚上看球赛了吗
You guys catch the game last night?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
康威跑了70码触地得分
Conway went 70 yards for the touchdown.
真是一场混战
It was mayhem.
来个人告诉我为什么我选外科
Somebody remind me again why I picked surgery.
对于一个短尾僵尸来说 卡特
For a scut zombie, Carter
你看起来还真挺干净利落的
you're looking very crisp.
这就是搬回家住的一部分乐趣
That's part of the joy of moving back home.
瑞纳浆衣服的时候用淀粉特别多
Reina insists on using the extra starch.
瑞纳
Reina?
女仆嘛
The maid?
我都没有时间休息一下
I don't have time to breath a little,
我在找公♥寓♥
I'm looking for another apartment.
我的公♥寓♥烧毁了
My place burned down.
我一直靠手提箱生活
I've been living out of a suitcase.
一个路易威登的手提箱
A Louis Vuitton suitcase.
给你两分钟换件禁脏的衣服来看管道事故的病人
You might want to dress down for the plumbing accident in two.
他臭气熏天
He's very stinky.
谢谢你的碳水
Thanks for the carbs.
你父母住在奥克布鲁克吗
Your parents live out in Oakbrook, huh?
别提了
Oh, don't start.
不 不 不 我只是说
No no no, I'm just saying
我那还有张多余的床
I got an extra bed in my place.
两分钟就到
It's two minutes away.
杯装泡面管够
Got all the cup-o-ramen you can eat.
最好的是
The best of all,
你不必担心有人 帮你把衬衫上浆过多
you don't have to worry about the help over-starching your shirts.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是时候离巢了
It's time to leave the nest.
很好 谢谢
That's great. Thanks.
好的 员工会上见
Okay. I'll see you at the firm conference.
员工会
Firm conference?
不是在下周吗
That's not next week?
胰腺切除术讲座
Pancreatectomy lecture?
皮特·本顿医生授讲
Presented by Dr. Peter Benton
约翰·卡特助讲
assisted by John Carter?
我的天哪 本顿的幻灯片都在我家
Oh, my god. Benton's slides were in the fire.
都烧光了
They're toast.
着火时我为什么不在家
Why couldn't I have just been home at the time?
我本来可以吸入烟雾的
I could've had smoke inhalation.
我本来可以靠插管呼吸的
I could be sucking air through a nice E.T. tube.
哪起火了 这么着急
Where's the fire?
我只是想要回到床上
I'm just trying to get back to bed.
我也是
Me too.
糟糕
Oh, damn it.
我把我的手表和东西落在你家了
I forgot my watch and stuff at your place.
我们能回去吗 好吗
Can we go back, please?
我会寄给你的 好吗
I'll send it to you, okay?
能小点声吗
Oh! Do you mind?
我头有点痛
I have a headache.
意料之中
I'm not surprised.
好了 别闹
All right. Come on.
我现在没那个心情
I'm not in the mood, all right?
别 别 别 别 别
Don't. Don't, don't, don't, don't.
现在别跟我闹 好吗
Just don't mess around with me right now, okay?
如果你要吐 把那边的窗户摇开
If you're going to throw up, roll down the window there.
你还好吗
You all right?
你是
Are you...?
坚持住
Hang on!
坚持住
Hang on!
吃甜甜圈就自己拿
Have a doughnut if you want one.
不了 谢谢 韦弗在找你
Oh, no, thanks. Weaver's looking for you.
从停车场D区进来的路可不短
It takes a while to get in from "D" lot.
你车取回来了吗
Did you get your car back yet?
我会的
I will.
这里需要帮助
I need some help here!
她有情况
She's in status.
我不知道她是癫痫还是她喝了什么
I don't know if she's epileptic, or it's what she drank.
他喝了什么
What was she drinking?
伏特加和龙舌兰酒
Vodka and tequila shot.
4毫克劳拉西泮和一安瓿糖水
Give me four migs of ativan and an amp of D-50.
道尔 把创伤二室准备好
Doyle, clear trauma two.
病人什么情况
What have you got?
强直阵发性癫痫发作
Tonic-clonic seizure.
有病史吗
Any history?
血常规 生化二十项 毒检 血液酒精度
Need a C.B.C., chem 20, tox screen, blood alcohol.
她从哪来的
Where did she come from?
给我个血气分♥析♥套件
Get me a blood gas kit too.
从哪发现她的 道格
Where'd you find her, Doug?
我家
My house.
她叫什么
What's her name?
我不知道
I don't know.
血压70/40 血压还在下降
70/40. Pressure's still dropping.
继续输液
Keep the fluids wide open.
体温上升到40.6摄氏度
Temp's up to 105.
癫痫导致她体温升高
This seizing's burning her up.
找些冷却毯过来
Get some cooling blankets.
防止她脑子烧坏
in here before her brain fries.
早上好 同事们
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表