剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I mean, did you...
感觉他停下真的没事吗
feel it was all right for him to stop?
我当时并不反对他停止
I didn't disagree with his stopping at the time.
他似乎在逐渐地融进来 找到了支持
He seemed to be settling in, developing a support system.
意外死亡总是会给幸存者带来罪恶感
There's a survivor's guilt that comes with any unexpected death.
或许我有罪恶感是因为的确怪我
Maybe I feel guilty because I am.
你应该来找我
You should come and see me.
我尽量
I'll try.
我尽量记住所有人的名字
I will try to remember all your names.
但是请把身份标签戴在显眼的位置
But please have your I.D. tags where they can be seen.
再见 莉莉 再见 哈蕾
Bye, Lily. Bye, Haleh.
再见 卡萝
Good-bye, Carol.
祝你好运
Good luck.
有人在急诊室工作过吗
Has anyone worked the E.R. before?
二十年前了 我非常不喜欢
20 years ago; I hated it.
我们关闭了创伤抢救室
Well, we're closed to trauma
所以应该能够减轻点工作负担
So that should ease the work load.
如果你们有什么问题
And please, if you have any questions
一定要及时问
don't hesitate to ask.
我差一刻去接你
I'll pick you up at quarter till.
我们可以在那见面
I can meet you there.
我去接你
I'll pick you up.
再见 楚妮
Bye, Chuny.
如果这次我们赢了 对护士是件好事
You know, if we win this, it'll be good for nurses.
可没那么简单
Yeah, it's not that simple.
县医院得在什么地方搞到钱
County's got to find the money somewhere.
他们可以看看我的银行账户
Well, they can check my bank account.
绝对没在我账里
It's not in there.
我把这些送到化验室去
I'll send these up to the lab:
细胞计数 鉴别诊断 蛋白质 葡萄糖
cell count and diff, protein, glucose
革兰氏染色 墨汁染色和细菌培养
Gram stain, india ink and culture.
没错
Exactly.
格雷格 很高兴再见到你
Greg, nice to see you again.
-凯瑞 -找到什么外来的东西了吗
- Kerry. - Did we find you something exotic?
我们都是电影看太多了
We've seen too many movies.
没有出现瘀斑 出血或是皮疹
There's no ecchymosis, bleeding or rash.
这并不意味着感染了埃博拉病毒
It doesn't suggest Ebola.
去化验室找我 我们做吉姆萨染色
Meet me in the lab. We'll make the geimsa stains.
-马上就去 -我们有技术人员可以帮你做
- Be right there. - We have techs who will do that for you.
我是老派的实验狂
I'm an old-fashioned lab rat.
我喜欢自己来
I like to do it myself.
格雷格真不错
Greg's wonderful.
我早该想到把他介绍给你
I should have thought of him for you earlier.
凯瑞
Kerry...
做你的医生
As your doctor.
没有理由让你大老远的
There's no reason for you to drive all the way out
跑到高地公园去
to Highland Park anymore.
格雷格在艾滋病人方面的工作非常受人尊敬
Greg's very respected for his work with HIV patients.
去年夏天他的伴侣因为艾滋去世之后
He left a successful private practice to come to County
他就离开了那家很成功的私人诊所 来了县医院
after his partner died of AIDS last summer.
那可太遗憾了
Oh, that's too bad.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe I will.
结果发现她根本不是离家出走
Turns out she's not even a runaway.
她妈妈住的地方到这也就十分钟
Her mom lives ten minutes away.
听起来她也挺奇葩的
She sounds like quite a case herself.
让自己的孩子整天整夜在外面瞎混
Letting her kid run the streets all hours of the day and night.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think--
情人节去牛排屋
chop house for Valentine's Day?
马克 我很乐意去 但是你不是我的菜
Mark, I'd love to, but you're not my type.
的确不太浪漫 但是是楚妮的最爱
It's not very romantic, but it's Chuny's favorite.
他们要让查理和她妈妈回家吗
Are they sending Charlie home with her mom?
儿童保护服务部门调查的时候
There's a cooling-off period where the D.C.F.S.
有一段冷静期
tries to figure out which end is up.
我要去健身房♥
I'm on my way to the gym.
听起来她暂时安全了
Sounds like she's in safe hands for now.
感谢社区服务
Thank god for social services.
卡特
Hey, Carter.
需要给你买♥♥点喝的吗
Can I get you anything?
我要习惯一下创伤抢救室被关闭了
I could get used to being closed to trauma.
我其实希望能有点活干
I was actually hoping for something to do.
感觉很不现实 对吧
Doesn't feel real, does it?
我一直等着丹尼斯从那扇门里走出来
I just keep waiting for Dennis to come through that door
告诉大家这其实是个天大的误会
and tell everybody it was a big mistake.
你做什么也改变不了现实 知道吗
You know you couldn't have done anything to change it, right?
我知道
I know that.
我只是不相信
I just don't believe that.
拜托快来人帮帮我朋友
Somebody help my friend, please.
他快死了
He's dying.
好 听我数
Okay, on a count...
不 别把他抬起来
No, don't lift him up.
他的腿就快断了
His leg is barely hanging on.
这人出什么事了
What happened to this guy.
吉尔在巷子里打盹
Gil was taking a nap in the alley.
他们往他身上扔了个大垃圾桶
They dropped a dumpster on him.
我得把垃圾桶从他身上拖开 找不到人帮忙
I had to drag it off of him. I couldn't call it for help.
没有车愿意停
No cars would stop.
我找不到电♥话♥
I couldn't find a phone.
救护人员不会带你来...
Paramedics wouldn't have brought you...
我们的创伤抢救室关了
We're closed to trauma.
你可能省得让你朋友被大老远折腾过去了
You probably just saved your friend a ride across town.
-我能做点什么 -去叫医生
- What can I do? - Get the doctors.
把医生都叫过来
Get all the doctors.
没有 再试试另一个玻片
Nothing. Let's try the other slide.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
想要试一下吗
Want to take a shot?
好啊
Sure.
知道该找什么吗
You know what you're looking for?
他们有土星一样的环形圈
They have hoop-shaped rings, like saturn.
正是
Exactly.
你喜欢天文学
You like astronomy.
我五年级的科学项目与彗星有关
My fifth-grade science project was on comets.
所以我也算得上是个专家了
So, I'm pretty much an expert.
海尔-波普彗星的出现一定很让你兴奋吧
You must be excited about the appearance of Hale-Bopp.
那是一个刚刚发现的彗星
It's a comet that was just discovered.
这个月才开始发光
Just started to brighten this month.
你有自己的望远镜吗
Do you have your own telescope?
当心 我要开始讲完全没用的废话了
Careful, you'll get me started on useless facts.
我曾经考虑过要买♥♥一副望远镜
I thought about getting my own telescope once
但在城市光污染影响下又能看见多少
but can you see much with the city lights?
你该和我一起来看彗星
You should join me for a comet watch.
我经常在阿德勒外架起望远镜来看
I usually set up outside the Adler.
好的 有时间就来
Yeah, I'd love to sometime.
今晚如何
How about tonight?
今晚夜空应该很晴朗
It's supposed to be crystal clear.
记得穿多点
But bundle up.
四点的时候湖边可能会刮冷风
At 4:00, there can be a chilly wind coming off the lake.
凌晨四点
4 A.M.?
只有在黎明前的夜空才能看到
It's only visible in the predawn sky.
等等 快看 我觉得我找到了一些
Hey, wait. Look, I think I found some.
你来看看
Take a look.
对吗
Am I right?
它们长着环 不止一个
They have rings, more than one.
没错
That's it.
这是寄生虫无性繁殖的形式
The asexual form of the parasite.
这就是疟疾的元凶
It's plain old malaria.
对赫克特先生算是好消息吗
Good news for Mr. Hecht?
静脉注射10毫克氯喹
Chloroquinine, ten milligram I.V.
然后再滴注15毫克
followed by a 15 milligram drip.
好的
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表