剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Okay.
总之我在凌晨四点也经常醒着
Hey, you know, I'm usually awake 4 A.M. anyway.
-我会带咖啡 -真好
- I'll bring the coffee. - Great.
O型阴性血来了 4个单位
O-neg is here, four units.
谢谢 再催一催放射科
Thanks. Call radiology again.
问问为什么结果要等这么久
Ask what's taking them so long.
接到快速输液器上
Get it on the rapid infuser.
动脉出血了
I got a pumper.
股动脉
Femoral artery.
拿4*4规格的给格林医生
4 x 4s for Dr. Greene.
纱布吗
Gauze?
4*4规格的
4 x 4s.
拜托
Come on,
撑住 吉尔
Fight, Gil.
拜托
Come on.
脉搏微弱 血压60
Pulse is thready, pressure's 60.
心率140 血氧饱和度90
Heart rate's 140, pulse ox 90.
灌洗进行得怎么样了
How's that lavage coming?
我要些聚维酮碘
I need some betadine.
马上来 看路
Coming up. Watch out!
来人帮我弄一下这个胶带
I need some help with this tape.
好 我来
Okay. I got it.
谁在操作输液器
Who's on the infuser?
我来 稍等一下
I'll get it.Just a sec.
灌洗结果为阳性
Oh, yeah. Positive lavage.
有内出血
We got internal bleeding.
我需要大腿用止血带
I need a thigh cuff.
给格林医生拿大腿止血带
Thigh cuff for Dr. Greene.
上层右侧抽屉 右侧抽屉
Upper right drawer. Right drawer.
上层
Up...
找到了
Found it.
他出现室颤了
He's fibrillating.
我来按压
I'll start compression.
给他除颤吧
Let's shock him.
除颤器 卡特 200焦
Paddles, Carter. 200.
大家离手
Everybody off?
没电
No juice.
卡萝
Uh... uh... Carol?
按同步开关
Hit the sync switch.
关掉它
Turn it off.
弄好了吗
Am I set?
-是的 -离手
- Yeah. - Clear!
撑住啊 吉尔
Come on, gil.
300焦
300.
离手
Clear!
他要死了吗
Is he dying?!
他要死了吗
Is he dying?!
我的朋友要死了吗
Is my buddy dying?!
我们正在尽全力抢救 先生
We're doing the best we can, sir.
在外面等着吧
Wait outside.
360焦 离手
360. Clear!
-他是我的朋友啊 -我知道
- He's my friend! -I know, I know.
给他一支肾上腺素
An amp of epi.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
-我已经尽快送他来抢救了... -让他闭嘴
- I tried to get him here as fast as I... - Shut this guy up!
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我让他失望了
I let him down.
用360焦再电击一次 离手
Let's shock him again at 360. Clear.
我让他失望了
I let him down.
好了 我们知道了 好吗
Okay, okay, we got it, okay?
卡特 让他出去
Carter, get him out of here.
-我让他失望了 -至少你尽力了
- I let him down. - At least, you tried.
凯瑞 能替我一下吗
Kerry, can you cover for me?
好的 去吧
Yeah. Go on.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
用360焦再来一次
Let's try again at 360.
离手
Clear.
我知道丹尼斯过得很艰难
I knew Dennis was having a hard time.
我知道他有麻烦
I knew he was in trouble
但我那时太忙了
but I was too busy.
我只是不想被拖累
And I just didn't want to get dragged down.
我没有听他倾诉
I didn't listen.
你的第一年住院医生过半了
You're in the middle of your first year of residency.
你一直在以非人的节奏工作
You're working at an inhuman pace.
为什么我还要做这份工作
Why am I doing it again?
因为你想从事的是一份
Cause you are trying to learn a job
生死攸关的工作
where lives are at stake.
但还是没能救回丹尼斯 是吗
Didn't save Dennis's life, though, did I?
你不知道你能不能救回来
You don't know that you could have.
我知道我这个朋友不合格
I know that I wasn't much of a friend.
我来收那些锋利的东西
I'll collect the sharps.
你可以检查配药
You can check off the dispensed meds.
你不必做这些
You don't have to do that.
我可以找个临时护工来
I can get a temp.
我不介意插手帮忙
I don't mind chipping in.
11号♥灌洗刀
Number 11 lavage blade.
深静脉上的两根针
Two needles from the central line.
好的
Right.
3支肾上腺素 100毫克利多卡因
Three epi, 100 of lidocaine.
我想称赞你今天
I wanted to compliment you
处理事情的表现
on how you handled yourself today.
在情况危急的时刻
It isn't easy to be a manager
当一个管理者并不容易
when it's hitting the fan
特别是在你的同事都是你的朋友的情况下
and your workers are your friends.
两根静脉针
Two I.V. needles.
多谢 最近这里真是一团糟
Thanks. It's been pretty awful around here lately.
我还是觉得自己不过是个护士
I still think of myself as just a nurse
还得艰难地处理所有管理上的破事
and I got to wade through all this management crap.
两袋O型阴性血 空的 还有两袋没用
Two of o-neg, empty, two unused.
你今天很自如地应对了这些破事
You waded through it very gracefully today.
不是有三袋O型阴性血吗
Isn't there three of O-neg?
是的 在这
Oh, yeah. Here it is.
不是 这袋上标注着A型阳性血
No. This one is marked "A-pos."
什么
What?
我们要了特定血型的血吗
Did we order type specific?
没有过
It never came down.
这是哪来的...
Where did this...?
老天 这袋绝对接到过输液器上
God, this must have been on the infuser.
尿袋里有血
There's blood in the foley bag.
我的天 我给他输了错误的血型
Oh, my god, I gave him the wrong blood.
这袋A型阳性血肯定是之前被留在输注器上的
This unit of A-postive must have been left on the infuser.
当我开启输液泵的时候
And when I started it up,
我很确定当时上面挂了一个袋子
I'm pretty sure there was a bag on there.
我以为是有人已经挂好了
I thought someone had hung it
我没有检查标签
and I didn't check the label.
你把EDTA处理过的样本
Have you sent an E.D.T.A.-treated sample
送去重新交叉配对了吗
to be re-cross-matched?
送了 结果显示有大量血管内溶血
Yeah. It showed massive intravascular hemolysis.
我给一位O型血病患输了A型血
I gave type-A blood to a type-O patient.
是我杀了他
I killed him.
本来他也会失血过多而死
He was bleeding out anyway.
可能是失血过多
Possibly bleeding out.
我们反而害了他
We've saved worse.
这只是无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
你是创伤诊室里唯一的注册护士
You were the only RN in the trauma.
我们都在扮演自己不熟悉的角色
We were all filling in roles we weren't accustomed to.
这依然解释不了这个低级错误
That still doesn't take away the basic error.
我没有检查标签
I did not check the label.
卡萝 我们想说的是
Carol, I think we're saying that
如果你认为没必要提交事故报告
if you determined an incident report was unnecessary,
我们不会追究
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表