剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
唐纳德·安斯弗也不这么想
Neither did Donald Anspaugh.
他因为这事给我打了电♥话♥
He called me about it.
他听起来
Sounded like he was having
精神都不太正常了
a psychosensory disturbance.
他担心自己会丢工作
He's afraid he's losing his job.
你认识他吗
You know him?
我之前在亨内平当了两年住院医生
Did my last two years of residency
就是和他共事的
at Hennepin with him.
那家伙完全是个麻烦精
Guy's completely lumpy.
我还挺喜欢他的
I rather like him.
等着瞧吧
Give it time.
他早饭吃医学生
He eats med students for breakfast
午饭吃住院医生
residents for lunch
主治医生
and the attendings
是他晚饭后的甜点
are who he chews up for dinner.
当时有个叫迈克尔森的
There was this guy Michaelson--
我在那的时候他是新任急诊室主治医生
He was a new E.R. attending when I was there.
安斯弗否决了他递交的所有研究题目
Anspaugh vetoed every research topic he submitted.
为什么
What for?
他就是不喜欢他
He just didn't like him.
不想让他得到终身职位
Wanted to make sure he didn't get tenure.
会议是五点吗
So the meeting's at 5:00?
是的 我希望你们俩都出席
Yeah, and I want you two there.
但不要向其他员工提及此事
But let's not mention it to the staff.
他们已经够紧张了
They're nervous enough as it is.
卡萝
Carol?
我在
Yeah.
我们的地♥塞♥米♥松♥是不是用完了
Could we be possibly be out of decadron?
没有 在上面的架子上
No, it's on one of the top shelves.
好的
Yeah, oh.
他们收走了你的车
Hey, so they repoed your car.
你知道他们在做什么 对吧
You knew that's what they were doing. Didn't you?
我不敢告诉你
I didn't have the heart to tell you.
你可真是个懦夫
You are such a coward.
你有意见吗
You have a problem with that?
这种事我也遇到过一次
It happened to me once.
我最近手头有点紧
I'm a little strapped just now.
下个月我可以帮衬你一下
I could help you next month.
谢了 但我的问题
Thanks, but I'm way beyond
不是靠朋友的小恩惠就能解决的
a little help from my friends.
我下午要见个房♥产中介 准备卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I'm meeting a realtor this afternoon, trying to sell my house.
这可是大事
That's news.
房♥子修缮太花钱了
Well, it needs so much work.
我还没有付清新屋顶的钱
I still haven't paid for the new roof
我都不知道下周还有没有工作
and I don't even know if I have a job next week.
你怎么样
But, hey, how's life with you?
葛雷琴还好吗
How's Gretchen?
葛雷琴
Uh... Gretchen...
去史密斯那的那个
The one who went to Smith.
葛雷琴挺好的
Gretchen is fine.
现在我已经拿到了必要的地♥塞♥米♥松♥
And now, I am armed with my trusty decadron.
要去治疗哮喘患者了
I'm going to go out and cure the croup.
摩根斯坦要干什么
So, what did Morgenstern want?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
五点有个会
There's a meeting today at 5:00
宣布他们会不会关闭我们
to announce if they're going to shut us down or not.
这就是坏消息
Ah, that's the bad news, huh?
暂时不要担心
Don't worry about it yet.
好吧 不过这会影响我的假期啊
Yeah, but if it affects my vacation...
你的假期
Your vacation?
我决定去夏威夷玩了
I am going to Hawaii. I decided.
怎么了
What?!
没什么 我以为你会更担心
Nothing. I thought you might be worried
自己的住院医生职位
about your residency.
有消息吗 杰瑞 我们是不是要失业了
Any news yet, Jerry? Are we jobless?
没有新消息
No news, but you can have your share
如果你想听的话 流言倒是有一些
of rumors if you'd like to hear them.
算了 谢谢 今天已经够难熬了
No, thanks. This day's been bad enough.
卡特 我可能是眼花了
Carter, call me crazy
但那位女士
but I think that woman's
好像在试图引起你的注意
trying to get your attention.
她在这干什么
What is she doing here?
曼尼 曼尼 怎么了
Manny, Manny, what happened?
我好像吃坏了什么东西
I think I ate something.
你没事吧
Yeah, uh... are you okay?
没事 只是今天变得更糟了一点
Yeah, it's just this day's getting worse.
太好了
Great. Uh...
有人见到伊雷了吗
Anybody seen E-Ray?
布拉德利女士 艾利克斯
Mrs. Bradley? Alex?
-是我 你好 -你好
- Yes. Hi. - Hi.
你好 抱歉让你们久等了
Hi. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
没关系
That's okay.
艾利克斯 我来看看
Alex, let's take a look here.
还好 不是很严重
Well, it's not too bad.
一点都不疼
Didn't even hurt.
我可不这么认为
No, I wouldn't think so.
你是怎么伤到的
How did you cut that?
我在拉网球罐的盖子
I was pulling the top off a can of tennis balls.
他在上网球课
He's taking lessons.
我讨厌网球课
I hate them.
是吗 有多讨厌
Oh, yeah? How much?
有多讨厌是什么意思
What do you mean how much?
就像讨厌做作业那样吗
As much as doing your homework?
就像讨厌看牙医那样吗
As much as going to the dentist?
讨厌程度绝对和这两个差不多
Definitely as much as both of them.
我讨厌上课就像讨厌倒垃圾
I hate it as much as taking the trash out
给狗狗收拾...
cleaning up after the dog...
是你想要养狗的
You wanted a dog.
对 但是我不想要罗伯特
Yeah, I didn't want Robert.
不许这样说你弟弟
Now, you don't talk like that about your brother.
你很清楚 艾利克斯 他爱你
You know better than that, Alex. He loves you.
我知道
I know.
-谁喂狗 -我
- Who feeds the dog? - Me.
在牙医诊所打的针 奴佛卡因
Shots you get at the dentist, novocain--
你对这些不过敏吧
You're not allergic to those?
-妈妈 不 -不过敏
-Mom? No. -No.
他们把这玩意塞在我鼻子里
They stuck these things in my nose
给我一个氧气罐让我带回家
and gave me this oxygen tank to take home with me.
这个吸入器 完全不管用
That inhaler thing, it didn't work at all.
贝蒂 这里不能吸烟
Now, Betty, you can't smoke in here.
也不能在氧气罐附近吸烟 好吗
You can't smoke around this oxygen tank either, okay?
在家也不行 会爆♥炸♥的
Even at home. It'll blow up.
我想让你知道
I want you to know
我特意要求你来给我看的
that I asked for you specially.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常荣幸
Very flattered.
卡特 马利克需要你去三号♥诊室
Carter, Malik needs you in three--
那个老头子 西斯先生
Something about an old guy, Mr. Heath.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
给卡萝打电♥话♥ 呼叫刘易斯医生或者格林医生
Call Carol and page Dr. Lewis or Greene.
天呐
Oh... god.
心动过缓
He's bradying down.
给他戴氧气罩
Get a mask on him.
怎么回事
What happened?
心脏骤停 监视仪显示没心跳了
He arrested. Monitor's flatline.
刘易斯医生和格林医生呢
Where's Dr.Lewis and Greene?
在核磁共振室 呼叫过他们了
In M.R.I., paged them.
要叫那位私人护士吗
Want call that private-duty nurse?
特拉维斯先生已经去旅行了
Mr. Travels has gone traveling.
给他用 用...
Let's give him, give him...
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表