剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我们是85号♥救护车
Unit 85.
我们车上有一名32岁的男性
We're en route with a 32-year-old-male
在加菲尔德站撞上了轻轨 可能是自杀或被推下去的
jumped or pushed in front of an El train at Garfield Station.
头部 面部和胸部都受到了剧烈创伤
Massive head, face, chest and extremity trauma.
加菲尔德站离南方医院更近
Garfield's closer to Southside.
他们不接收外伤患者了
They're closed to trauma.
我下班从急诊室出来
I came out of the ambulance entrance
发现摩托车瘪了
and my motorcycle had a flat.
我原本给自己留了足够的时间
I'd given myself plenty of time
回家换衣服
to go home to the apartment and change...
没关系的
I don't care.
真的
Really.
你住在黄金海岸吗
So, you live up on the Gold Coast.
我正在翻修一栋三层公♥寓♥
I'm renovating a three-flat.
这对建筑师来说一定是小菜一碟吧
It must be a lot easier when you're an architect.
可能是吧
Yes, it probably is.
你知道翻新存在的难点
You know, you know the pitfalls
或者解决问题需要的时间之类的
how long things kind of take, that sort of thing.
我看到我朋友了
Oh... I see some friends.
就一个朋友 苏珊
Well, actually, a friend... Susan!
马克
Mark.
你没说你要来啊
You didn't tell me you were coming here.
苏珊和我一起在县总医院工作
Susan and I work at County together.
这是布莱恩特·斯迈思
Oh... Brent Smythe.
你好
How do you do?
你好
Hi.
这是朱莉
This is Julie...
-马瑟斯 -马瑟斯
- Mathers. - Mathers.
朱莉是一位建筑师
Julie's an architect.
是吗 你在哪里工作
Oh, really? Where?
希金·布鲁姆
Uh, Higgin, Bloom.
太巧了 我是他们的代理律师
You're kidding. I represent them.
你是杰克逊-吉尔森-罗伯律所的吗
Jackson, Gearson, and Robe?
从斯坦福毕业后就在那里工作了
They recruited me right out of Stanford.
我哥哥也上的斯坦福法学院
My brother went to Stanford Law.
他是85年毕业的
He graduated in '85.
杰克·马瑟斯
Jack Mathers.
他去了纽约的达兹克-希尔兹克-斯特劳斯律所
He went to Dudzik, Hiltzik, and Strauss in New york.
你记忆力真好
You have a good memory, don't you?
多处撕裂伤
Multiple lacerations
左胸腔部分缺失
Including a chunk of his left rib cage missing.
血压60
B.P. 60 palp.
现场注射1.5升生理盐水
1 half liters of saline in the field.
右股骨和左肱骨
He's got obvious open fractures
出现明显开放性骨折
to the right femur and left humerus.
准备好
Okay...
一 二 三
One, two, three.
恭喜你们没关门
Hey, congratulations on staying open.
我来插管 8号♥
I'll intubate. 8.0.
桡动脉良好 再充盈差
Good radial pulse. Poor cap refill.
珍妮 做直列牵引
Jeanie, give in-line traction.
好的
All right.
血压降到40了
B.P.'s down, 40 palp.
拿呼吸机来
Set up a vent.
对疼痛没有反应
No response to pain.
联♥系♥放射科
Call radiology.
让他们来拍颈椎
Get a cross table C-spine.
插♥进♥去了
Okay... i'm in.
开始输入O型阴性血
Hang the O-neg.
胸部损伤太严重了
Oh, man. Sucking chest wound.
输多少血量
How many units?
类型血清4单位 交叉配血10单位
Type specific four, type and cross ten.
目前怎么样
What do we got?
开放性胸部损伤
Open chest wound
严重呼吸系统损害
with severe respiratory compromise.
插了管 但是氧饱和度依然很低
He's intubated but still not saturated.
输入四单位O型阴性血
Four units of O-neg are in.
血压还是只有40
B.P.'s still 40.
喷血了
We got a pumper.
抬高连枷胸
Elevate that flail segment.
好的
I've got it.
珍妮 交给我们吧
Jeanie, we've got it from here.
给我一些绒纱布
Grab me some kerlix.
我都让她走了
I've asked her to leave.
珍妮 你去问问血库
Jeanie, check with the blood bank.
为什么还没送血过来
find out what's keeping that type specific.
他们这一杯要喝多久
How long does it take to get a couple of drinks?
希望整晚吧
Hopefully, all night.
可能这就是一见钟情吧
I guess this is how perfect couples meet.
在跟别人相亲的时候
Somebody else's blind date.
老了之后绝对可以跟孙辈们好好说说
Great story for the grandchildren.
你应该给泰德打电♥话♥ 给他小费
You should call Tad, give him the tip.
你觉得她会被你的手术服迷倒吗
Did you think you were going to impress her in scrubs?
她不会吗
She didn't go for them?
我挺喜欢的 但是有些女生
I find it a turn-on, but some women...
他们要过来了吗
Are they coming?
跟我来
Follow me.
我正好有些硬币
Oh, I've got some quarters.
我都不记得这里面有这么小
I don't remember these things being so small.
可能你十二岁之后
Well, you probably haven't been in one
就没进来过了吧
since you were 12.
准备好了吗
Okay?
好的 来吧
All right. Okay.
我们要怎么做
What do we do?
直视镜头就行
Look into the camera.
不公平 你把屏幕都挡住了
No fair. You're hogging the frame.
我只照到了脖子
All we're going to see is my neck.
这张还不错
That was a great one.
好好坐着看镜头
Just sit there and look.
他们怎么一点提示都不给
They don't give you any warning at all.
要来了要来了
Okay, it's coming up.
快点呀
No, come on.
好好照一张
Okay, one good one.
你看 还是不错的
There. See, that wasn't bad.
不许你再像刚才那样
Don't you ever treat me like that again.
你到底想做什么
What the hell were you trying to do?
我想救那个人的命
Trying to save that man's life.
传给他艾滋吗
By giving him Aids?
我很小心 皮特 遵守的标准防护措施
I was careful, Peter. I used universal precautions.
你当时在处理胸部创伤
You were working on a chest wound.
如果你割伤自己 血流进去了怎么办
What if you cut yourself and bled into it?
我没有
I didn't.
如果我不小心割伤了你呢
What if I made a mistake and cut you?
至今还没有在急诊室感染的案例
No person has ever got it from a contact in an E.R.
这就意味着不会感染吗
Does that mean no one can?
你可以找各种数据
Pile up all the data you want to
但是你一定要记住
but you better remember
我们俩现在的谈话
what really happens in this room, okay?
如果你检测阳性 你会辞职吗
So, if you'd tested positive, you would have quit?
毫不犹豫
In a minute.
但是阳性的不是你 对吧
But you didn't test positive, did you?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表