剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I'll come back and change it In a while.
你还需要我吗
Do you still need me?
你要干什么
For what?
我过去看看那个老人
I'll just go and check on the old man?
随便你
Whatever.
为我们这些罪人祈祷吧
Pray for us sinners now
就在我们...
And at the hour of our...
万福玛利亚 恩及众生
Hail Mary, full of grace
主与你同在
The lord is with thee.
你将受到赞颂...
Blessed art thou...
诺瓦特尼太太
Mrs. Novotny...
诺瓦特尼太太 我需要你
Mrs. Novotny, I need you.
我会连续做五次胸部按压
I'm going to do five compressions in a row.
我想让你在我做第五次时 捏住你丈夫的鼻子
And on the fifth, I want you to hold your husband's nose
往他嘴里吹气
and blow into his mouth.
警♥察♥在把他们的车往回挪
Hey, cops are moving their cars back.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
我需要帮助
I need some help!
她在帮忙
She's helping.
他们为什么要挪车
Why are they doing that?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
你才是美国人
You're the American.
这样救不了他
I can't do this.
我需要医疗物资
I need medical supplies.
静脉注射 补液 输血 监视器
I.V., fluid, blood, monitors.
让她闭嘴
Shut her up!
我需要有人来做心肺复苏
I need somebody to do C.P.R.
我能做
I can do it.
不 你不准动
No, you, you don't move.
坐在那里
You sit there
什么都别说
And you say nothing.
听我说 邓肯
Listen to me, Duncan.
你不想让这个人死的
You do not want this man to die.
好吗 外面那些警♥察♥
Okay? Those cops out there
把人命看得更重要
consider that a much bigger deal.
现在我需要帮助
Now I need some help.
你 能不能
You, can you... can you
做这个什么心肺复苏
Do this C.P.R. thing?
我们只想问问大家有事吗
We just want to know if everyone's all right
是否有人需要帮助 就这些
if anyone needs any help, that's all.
我找到吸管了 但我找不到...
I got the straws, but I couldn't find the...
这是什么
What was it?
没错 外用酒精
That's right. Rubbing alcohol.
很好 罗伯特
That's good, Robert.
给我点酒
Get me some liquor.
-什么酒 -什么酒都行
- What kind? - Any kind.
谷酒是最烈的
Grain alcohol is the strongest.
我们得想想怎么跟他们说
We got to think what to tell them.
什么都别告诉他们
Don't tell them anything.
我就一直按 对吗
I should just keep going, right?
好
Okay.
好 你可以停下了 诺瓦特尼太太
Okay, you can move back now, Mrs. Novotny.
诺瓦特尼太太 你可以停下了
Mrs. Novotny, You can move back now.
玛丽塔
Marita...
好
Ok
好了
All right?
好了 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
好了 罗伯特
Okay, Robert
在吸管上倒一点
pour some on the straw.
罗伯特
Robert?
我来吧
I'll do it.
我们得离开这
We need to get out of here.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我只是还得想想
I just... I just need to think, you know?
你压根没有仔细考虑过 对吧
You weren't thinking very much at all, were you?
都是我的错吗
This is all my fault?
是你出的破主意
Well, it was your bloody idea!
好了吗
Is that it?
是的 他有呼吸了
Yeah, he's breathing.
他脉搏恢复了
He's got a pulse.
你可以停止按压了
You can stop the compression.
太好了 这说明你救活了他吧
That's good, that means you got him.
别说话 我要听一下
Quiet, I'm trying to listen.
你说他恢复呼吸了
I know you said he's breathing,
但他还是脸色发青啊 是吧
but he looks kind of blue. Doesn't he?
他会没事的
He's going to be fine.
我们能做到的
We're going to do this.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
我需要碎冰锥 给我一个碎冰锥
I need an ice pick. Give me an ice pick.
在冰箱那边有
They're by the freezer.
我去拿
I'll get it.
不行 老头 你待在这
No, grandpa, you stay there.
我去拿碎冰锥
I'll get the ice pick.
我还需要一些细的吸管
And I need a little tiny straw.
这些太粗了
This is too big.
我们没有细的吸管
We don't have anything like that.
我家小孩喝的那种纸盒果汁
Those little Cardboard juices, my kids drink them,
就带细的吸管
those have those little straws.
罗伯特 去冰柜里拿 罗伯特
Robert, go get those from the fridge now Robert.
现在就去 快点
Please now. Go.
还需要多久
How long is this going to take?
那你有什么地方可去吗 詹姆斯
Have you got someplace to go, James?
我打伤了这个人
I shot the man.
如果他死了 他们会找我算账 而不是你
If he pops off, then it's my ass they've got, not yours.
可不是 就好像我能拿到缓刑一样
Right. Like I'm going to get probation.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
我要继续按压吗
Should I start again?
不要
No.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we doing now?
他需要插胸管
He needs a chest tube.
那你现在做啊
Do it. Do it.
我没法做 我是护士
It's not what I do. I'm a nurse.
我们需要支援 拜托了
Please we need supplies.
你得去找医生
You've got to send for a doctor.
他们就等着这次机会呢 对吧
They'd love that chance wouldn't they?
求你了
Oh, please
你一定要救救他
You have to help him.
好了
Okay.
第三 不对 第五肋间
Third... no. Fifth intercostal
肋骨上方
neurovascular bundle
神经血管束
above the rib.
好了 螺丝刀
All right, screwdriver.
倒一些酒清洗下
Pour some liquor on it.
拆开卫生棉条 把里面的管子抽出来
Rip open the tampons and pull off the tube.
好了 剪一段胶带 罗伯特
All right, Cut me a piece of tape, Robert.
把卫生棉条给我
Give me the tampon.
好了 给我胶带
All right, the tape.
好的 我还需要更多胶带
All right I need more tape.
很好
Great.
诺瓦特尼夫人
Okay, Mrs. Novotny
向气管导管内吹气
blow into his trach tube.
我感觉不到他的脉搏了
We've lost his pulse.
需要我做心肺复苏吗
Should I start C.P.R.?
不用 我可以的 你叫什么名字
No, I got it. What's your name?
安琪
Angie.
我来接手 安琪 谢谢你
I got it for now, Angie. Thanks.
加油 加油啊
Come on. Come on!
已经不行了 对吗
You can't do it, can you?
快啊
Come on.
加油
Come on.
醒过来啊
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表