剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
是谁
Who is it?
来自西区外科的斯特林
Sterling, from Med-Surg West.
朗达·斯特林
Rhonda Sterling?
对 她怎么了
Yeah. What's wrong with her?
她是个楼层护士
She's a floor nurse.
别这样 不要乱想
Come on, guys. Give her a chance.
-我才不要照顾她 -我也是
- I'm not baby-sitting her. - Me, neither.
火灭了
Fire's out!
你叫什么
What's your name?
盖尔 她才10天大
Gail. She's only ten days old.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
她在哭 还能动 这是好兆头
She's moving and crying. Those are good signs.
我是刘易斯医生
I'm Dr. Lewis.
-你叫什么 -扎克
- What's your name? - Zach.
盖尔 你的脖子痛吗
Gail, does your neck hurt?
-他还好吗 -盖尔
- Is he all right? - Gail?
请救救他
Please help him.
给她戴上颈托
Get a C-collar on her.
先生 先生 你能听到我说话吗
Sir? Sir, can you hear me?
脑组织流出来了
That's brain matter.
救不活了
Guy's a goner.
好吧 快给他吸氧气
Okay, okay, let's get him on oxygen.
哪里疼 扎克 脖子吗
Where, Zach? Your neck?
不 不
No. No!
这里疼吗
Does this hurt?
大卫 大卫
David? David!
我丈夫在哪
Where's my husband?
盖尔 你哪里疼
Gail, where are you hurt?
我的...我的右腿还有这侧
My... my right leg and my side.
大卫 求你回答我
David, please!
格林医生正在救治他
Dr. Greene's working on him.
我丈夫是名医生
My husband's a doctor.
-他必须来检查一下孩子们 -苏珊
- He has to check the children. - Susan!
-他是儿科医生 -苏珊
- He's a pediatrician. - Susan!
你去吧 我留在这
Go. I'll stand by.
好吧 我先去查看你丈夫
Okay. I'm going to go check on your husband.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
卡车司机死了
The trucker's gone.
我需要你过来
I need you over here.
他还有呼吸
He's still moving.
他已经没有脉搏了 头部还严重受创
He's pulseless, with massive head trauma.
但这个人是张力性血气胸 还救得活
I've got a tension hemo-pneumo that we can save.
给他扎在左边
Needle him, left side.
他开始减压了
He's decompressing.
32号♥法式
32 French.
这人是儿科医生
This guy's a pediatrician.
真的吗
Really?
真的 他的家人都在面包车上
Yep. His family's in the van--
他妻子还有刚出生的女儿
wife and newborn baby girl.
她们俩都没问题
Both stable.
还有个大概八岁的男孩
There's a boy about eight years old--
面部有锥形骨折
LeFort II facial fracture.
我担心会影响他的气管
I'm worried about his airway.
插♥进♥去了 连到导尿袋上
I'm in. Hook it up to the foley bag.
他在大量流血
He's hemorrhaging.
-从冷却器里拿两单位O型阴性血 -好的
- Grab two units O-neg out of the cooler.- Ok.
我给他准备输液
I'll start a line.
盖尔 我们快把你救出来了 坚持住
Gail, we're getting you out. Hang in there.
好的 我还在等着
Yeah, I'm still holding.
你觉得绿湾包装工队能输华盛顿红人队七分吗
Hey, you like Green Bay, minus seven, over Washington?
我还以为冠军联赛已经结束了
I thought the world series was over.
-打扰一下 -稍等
- Excuse me. - Hang on one second.
求你别说
Please don't tell!
求你别说
Please don't tell!
妈妈
Mommy!
把他送到哪
Alright, where do you want him?
你不会告诉我妈的 对吧
You won't tell my mom, will you?
三床 就在走廊尽头
Curtain Area Three, end of the hall.
求你不要告诉她
Don't tell her, please!
不 不要告诉她
No! Don't tell her!
卡萝·海瑟薇
Carol Hathaway.
卡萝...
Carol...
你好
Hi.
有人把我从病房♥分配到这里了
I was pulled off my ward and assigned here.
你就是朗达对吧
Rhonda, right?
你想让我负责哪位病人
What patient you want me to take?
其实
Well, actually
我们这里都是共同照看病人的
we share patients here.
我带你转转
Let me show you.
这里是等待看诊的病人
Over here are the patients that are waiting to be seen.
护理处方被标记过后 放在这里
Nursing orders are flagged and put over here.
如果你要...
So, when you...
我来负责华盛顿先生
I'll take Mr. Washington.
三床在哪
Where is Curtain Area Three?
-那边 -谢谢
- There. - Thank you.
小心他的头
Secure his head.
-给他再开个静脉通路 -扎在这里吧
- All right, we need to start a second line. - Got a line here.
刘易斯医生 那男孩呼吸停止了
Dr. Lewis, the boy stopped breathing.
快去 快去
Go, go, go.
看看他的颈椎
Watch his c-spine.
保持直线牵引
Keep in-line traction.
快让开
You're in the way.
血太多了 我需要抽吸
Uh... there's too much blood. I need suction.
6.0号♥插管
6.0 tube.
再来一条6.0号♥插管
Another 6.0.
只有一条
That was it.
该死
Oh, damn it.
好吧 5.5号♥插管
Okay... 5.5.
马克 快来帮忙
Mark, I need your help!
快送他上直升机
Get him on the chopper.
大卫
David!
我们正在抢救他们 盖尔
We're taking care of them, Gail.
拜托救救他们 求你们了
Please don't let them die! Please!
我看不见 开始抽吸
I can't see. Turn it up.
已经开始了
It is up.
直升机里能操作得更好
There's better control in the chopper.
我们包好他 把他移走
Let's bag him and move him.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
抓好了 一 二 三
Got him? One, two, three.
医生 我需要你给她静脉输液
Doctor, I need you to start this I.V.
好的
Okay.
去忙吧 我来看看 谢谢
Go on. I'll check it out. Thanks.
怎么了
What's up?
我需要静脉输液 我试过但扎不进去
She needs an I.V. I tried and missed.
我们通常都会多试几次
Usually we try a few times
然后才去请医生帮忙 最好是实习生帮忙
before we call a doc-- especially an intern.
在我的病房♥ 我们扎不进的时候就会找医生
Up in med-surg, we call the doctor when we miss.
好吧 我来扎
All right, I'll do it.
菲斯梅尔夫人需要静脉输液20单位的氯化钾
Mrs. Fesmire needs 20 of KCl. in her I.V.
去拿一下吧
Why don't you go do that?
钾在哪
Where's the potassium?
医疗室里标了"P"的柜子里
It's in the med room under "P."
我能看到声带了
I can see the vocal cords.
插♥进♥去了
I'm in.
-医生 情况怎么样了 -我马上回来
- Please! Doctor, what's happening? - I'll be right back.
苏珊
Susan!
好了 弗莱德 准备起飞
All right, Fred. Fire it up.
苏珊
Susan!
还要多长时间
How much longer?
二三十分钟
20, 30 minutes.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表