剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
他们说火车十分钟一趟
They say those trains run every ten minutes
我可不信了
but I don't believe it.
你就是改不了是吗 艾尔
You never change, do you, Al?
什么
What?
借口一个接一个
One unbelievable excuse after another.
我说了很抱歉
Look, I said I'm sorry.
我也没变
I never changed, either.
珍妮 坚持住
"Just hang in there, Jeanie
自己扛着这个婚姻
"Carry this marriage by yourself.
别去想今天晚上他去哪儿了
"Don't think about where he is tonight
和谁在一起
Who he's with tonight."
珍妮 怎么了
Jeanie, what's wrong?
今天有个男的来了
A man came in today
坐在那儿看着她妻子去世
and sat there and watched his wife die...
他还帮着她死
and he helped her to die
因为她承受着太大的痛苦 他爱她
because she was in so much pain, and he loved her.
但我们没有那样的婚姻 对吗 艾尔
But we didn't have that kind of marriage, did we, Al?
我们不相爱 不珍惜
We didn't love, we didn't cherish
不尊重
we didn't respect
而现在 你已经把我杀死了
and now, you've killed me.
这个酒劲儿够大的
This drink is strong.
或许我应该先吃点儿东西
I think I should've eaten something, maybe.
是啊 喝酒之前我们应该吃点东西
We should've grabbed something before this.
没错
Yeah.
-你想去... -你想去...
- You want to...? - You want to...?
-你先说 -你先说
- Go ahead. - Go ahead.
刚旅行回来就跳舞 你肯定觉得累
You're probably too tired after your trip to dance.
有点儿 不过
Well, kind of, but...
那就晚些吧
So maybe later.
我跳舞没问题
I guess I'm up for it.
*我对他歌♥唱*
*I'll sing to him*
*在每个春天*
*Each spring to him*
*渴望着*
*And long for the day*
*在他身边的每一天*
*When I cling to him*
*那个*
*Bewitched*
*烦恼而困惑的*
*Bothered and bewildered*
*有妇之夫*
*Am I*
*那个烦恼而困惑的 有妇之夫*
*Oh, bewitched, bothered and bewildered...*
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表